• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Unova mons making up 1/3 of the TR teams is what drags the memorability factor imo. Woobat and Yamask got nothing and they decided to give Jessie and James two more Pokemon and not give them any sort of personality. Hopefully this episode changes things.

Mime Jr., Carnivine, Seviper, Yanmega I consider the next gen of iconic TR Pokemon.

So Jessie, James and Meowth are set to appear on the next episode... Interesting!

a question? why giovanni give back the old pokemon?
maybe team rocket its disolved after all.

a question? why giovanni give back the old pokemon?
maybe team rocket its disolved after all.
Maybe he's secretly giving the three the boot hence why they've gotten all their mons from the headquarters back and the poor TRio just don't realise it yet. The newest summary for the ep is making me honestly think that it's very likely especially since it mentions that they "interpret this as him having extremely high hopes for them".

If it does come true tomorrow then oof, that's gonna be a big ol' kick in the nuts for Jessie, James and Meowth from their once loved "Boss." though I guess that also means that they're free and can go do whatever they want like heading back to Alola or becoming radio hosts.

Last edited:
"They interpret this as him having extremely high hopes for them." If this is them getting fired, I wonder how they will find out and react. All this time, trying to catch a 10-year-old's Pikachu, and in the end, it was for nothing.

Considering he just recently gave his blessing to their plan to capture the most powerful pokémon from Masters 8; it would seems strange if he fire them now.

It would be weird timing for them to get fired now instead of in like Diamond & Pearl, since for the most part they’ve seemed to have been in Sakaki’s good graces for awhile now. But maybe Matori gets a promotion and uses her power to fire them?

I’d personally rather them quit on their own tbh. Maybe Sakaki sends them their old Pokémon because he considers them “weak” and not worth keeping and this makes the trio angry enough to quit? Less than 12 hours until we find out!

Rather than firing them, I would much rather see Giovanni acknowledging all the hard work the TRio have put in trying to catch Pikachu in the past 8 regions, and acknowledge their loyalty to Team Rocket... and award them a promotion or a higher status in the organization, where as a result, they no longer have to go after Pikachu.

The TRio deserve a happy ending!

Oh my god
20230310_061259.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom