• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JNS01: Satoshi and Go! Let's Go to the Sinnoh Fest!!

Why chloe doesn't appear so much? At least let her appear in this episode as she really bonded with dawn

The Queen, the beloved and wonderful Cynthia is here again :notworthy: What a great time for us Cynthia fans at the moment, almost feels a little bit like heaven!

I'm desperately looking for a way to watch those episodes outside of Japan but there doesn't seem to be a way to get them. Does anybody of you have some information when they will be out (dubbed or not)?

These Character Introduction Cards are cute as fuck!

View attachment 154922
Perfect image! I could definitely beBrock in that card (without Croagunk and his awkward expression of course :LOL:)

Cynthia was the most expressive here than she's ever been.
What do you mean exactly? Would you mind telling us more about Cynthia's appearance, please? I'm absolutely curious!

Saturn's capturing of Heatran was unexpectedly impressive and realistic, despite the entire capture only taking up one minute. Using status moves to weaken Heatran, nailing it with a super effective move, and then finally catching it using a Dusk Ball to take advantage of the cave they're in was really impressive. This is the kind of thing I'd like to see more from Gou's captures, if only the writers would be willing to let him use anything other than regular Pokeballs.

That aside, there's not much to say about the rest of the episode since it's mostly just setup for the next few episodes. Dawn's return was expected, though Cynthia also being here is a nice treat. Most of the episode is basically just advertising for the Legends game, though it's kinda weird that they had to advertise the starters by having the trio catch them... even though Ash already has a Rowlet, as well as the other two starters. Yeah, it's a good way to showcase the old Pokeballs too, but it still felt a bit weird to me.

I can't confirm that the translation of the summary I found is correct but I think it was stated the books Ash, Dawn and Go won were written by none other than Cynthia herself! Judging from Go's expression that book must be pretty valuable and Cynthia is obviously an acclaimed author, too. It seems she can do just anything. That woman is simply out of this world! :notworthy:

Finally found a place I could watch this subbed. Seems that the in-universe reason why Koharu isn’t here despite Dawn showing up is that them running into her wasn’t planned and was purely by chance. Them going to the festival was just another of their research fellows adventures.

Finally found a place I could watch this subbed. Seems that the in-universe reason why Koharu isn’t here despite Dawn showing up is that them running into her wasn’t planned and was purely by chance. Them going to the festival was just another of their research fellows adventures.
Where'd you find it subbed? Please let me know. Also does anyone else think "Research fellows" is the stupidest-sounding thing ever? That's irked me ever since Journeys began. I don't have a problem with you calling them that if you want, I respect it, it's just, wouldn't it make more sense to just call them "Research assistants?"

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom