• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JNS02: Rampaging Heatran!!

And of course Brock does an Akira to park the jet

I wish the main anime had this level of animation and art consistently, because it's night and day between the two, and it's so much more fun to watch
I mean the character designs even in this special look so bad, especially Ash. His zs are too big, nose is too small, and his eyes are too big

Now that I've found a nice summary of the first two episodes on youtube I must say I'm totally hyped. Starting exactly where they ended the greatest arc in Pokemon history (the Diamond and Pearl Team Galactic arc) and further developing the story almost seems like the writers actually listend to our requests. It feels like a wish finally coming true! And let's not forget they included all the great characters from those days.

After this promising setup I really do hope the remaining two episodes will be an epic showdown!

I mean the character designs even in this special look so bad, especially Ash. His zs are too big, nose is too small, and his eyes are too big
Not just in this special but in general, Ash in Journeys is the second-worst he's ever looked. It's a step up from SM Ash, but that's not saying much considering that was the absolute worst he's ever looked, period. Also agree with all of your points, btw, especially the nose thing. It's not just Ash with the nose being too small either in this series, I feel like most of the characters in Journeys have noses that are just straight lines, or so small they're practically nonexistent. What's up with that?

If anyone can give me a link to a livestream of the special right when it airs (around midnightJST/10am EST) that would be great. I’ll try to watch it live but I only have 40 mins too. Also I’ll need a link anyways to watch it later just in case I don’t.

Not just in this special but in general, Ash in Journeys is the second-worst he's ever looked. It's a step up from SM Ash, but that's not saying much considering that was the absolute worst he's ever looked, period. Also agree with all of your points, btw, especially the nose thing. It's not just Ash with the nose being too small either in this series, I feel like most of the characters in Journeys have noses that are just straight lines, or so small they're practically nonexistent. What's up with that?
Really? I think Ash's current design is good. Sometimes they draw his eyes a bit too big but otherwise he looks great during battles or most shots.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom