• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JNS06: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there prove to that?
It's heavily implied that it was Latias, and not Bianca. Ash had a much stronger bond with Latias than Bianca, not to mention Latias exhibited numerous signs of having a crush on Ash throughout the movie.

It's heavily implied that it was Latias, and not Bianca. Ash had a much stronger bond with Latias than Bianca, not to mention Latias exhibited numerous signs of having a crush on Ash throughout the movie.
For what reason would Latias be flying around in a random location? Now, if this episode took place in that city where Pokémon Heroes took place, then yeah, I could see it was being the same one.

For what reason would Latias be flying around in a random location? Now, if this episode took place in that city where Pokémon Heroes took place, then yeah, I could see it was being the same one.
Honestly, it probably isn't the same Latias if I had to guess. But I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Team rocket blasting off at such a velocity they knock a legendary out of the sky and yet they survive unharmed, absolute chads.
Ash can carry Cosmeom, who weighs more than a ton, in his hands, with no strain.
Team Rocket seem to be at least on a similar tier, perhaps stronger, based off the few times they get physical.

Honestly, it probably isn't the same Latias if I had to guess. But I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
In the Japanese version of Heroes, it was established that many Latios and Latias visit the city in turns. The Latios and Latias we saw in the movie were simply the ones staying there at the time, so it's completely possible this Latias has since left the place.

In the Japanese version of Heroes, it was established that many Latios and Latias visit the city in turns. The Latios and Latias we saw in the movie were simply the ones staying there at the time, so it's completely possible this Latias has since left the place.
I suppose you have a point.

I didn't know that! :oops: Cool! Maybe she is the same Latias after all! :giggle:
There is really no reason for Ash to catch any Pokémon (much less a Legendary) since he will be leaving the series afterward.
Why not? It would be the perfect send-off gift to all of us fans, especially those who stuck around since the old days, and of course those who saw Pokemon Heroes (if she is the same Latias.)

There is really no reason for Ash to catch any Pokémon (much less a Legendary) since he will be leaving the series afterward.
I don't think that they'll never have Ash capture a Pokemon again just because he's being replaced. I don't know if I could see him catching anything in these specials, let alone Latias, but I don't think it would be a huge stretch for Ash to have some new Pokemon whenever he shows up in the future either.

The problem with catching a Pokemon here is there's so little time to develop it (not that Journeys was ever that good at developing Ash and Goh's 'mons, but I digress) and give it focus. I guess if this really is the Alto Mare Latias, that might mitigate that issue since it already had focus in the movie, but I have my doubts.

It would be weird if he catches the Latias from the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom