• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Johto Starter help

Mewgle

Reaction score
I need some help with getting the 3 johto starters in Pokemon Diamond, i have all the others. So if you want to send me an Egg of Cyndaquil, Totodile, or Chickorita, heres my Diamond info

Name: Mewgle
Friend Code: 0258-6783-4282

If want to help, leave your name and Friend code and a pokemon you want for it. Thanks.

I have Cyndaquils and Totodiles, but it all depends on what you'd be willing to give up...

I'd take a Treecko egg if you'd allow it, hopefully with some egg moves or TM moves, maybe Giga Drain or Energy Ball... And... hm, a Pidgey egg, with Brave Bird, if you could.

My Cyndaquils have Flamethrower and Flare Blitz, and my Totodiles have Crunch, Surf, and Thrash.

My code's 0258 6760 8454, if you're interested and able to get what I want...

Okay, i'll get the eggs now. And can the Cyndaquil and Totodile eggs be hatched when we trade so i know its not a trick? Thanks!
And are they real or hacked?

Pidgey has hatched and knows:
Tackle
Brave Bird
Aerial Ace
---

Last edited:
If you insist, sure thing... Any specific nicknames you want for the two?

No, just their regular names.
And, when will we do this trade? I'd think 9:00-10:30pm (Timezone: GMT -4)

Last edited:
Aw, darn. But nicknames add a certain sense of flair to them, just this morning I got an Exeggcute from the GTS named Breakfast.

Anyway, that works for me. I'm GMT -5 (CDT), so you're on EDT, right?

And these are quality-bred, unhacked Pokémon. The Totodile's grandfather was my prized Feraligatr in FireRed, and the Cyndaquil's father is my starting Infernape. In fact, its sister is the Typhlosion I've taken to using as my Fire-type.

PM me when your ready.
I need to get the Treecko from my Ruby version and i'll get the egg.
Or instead of a Treecko, mabye a... Phione? If your interested?
(The Phione is quality-bred, it is the offspring of my Manaphy, which i got from Pokemon Ranger)

Last edited:
Already have the two for my Dex.

Also, uh, I can't PM you or email you, since you kinda disabled them both.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom