• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Journey of Shared Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyW27

Reaction score
To released by Pokemon Shanghai for Pokemon Day

1677175305531.png

Apparently it's about a young boy daydreaming while playing Pokemon games.

I'll go ahead and give it credit for having a lot of variety.
...though they better do something with Mewtwo besides another epic battle. We have enough of those, thank you.

Last edited:
Wow, I think this could be the franchise's first production where the Pokemon do not exist physically. Quite an interesting change of pace.

As a Chinese short I thought they would be focusing on Sun & Moon onwards since those were the games that were first translated into Chinese but apparently the focus is on all generations.

Last edited:
To released by Pokemon Shanghai for Pokemon Day

View attachment 168443

Apparently it's about a young boy daydreaming while playing Pokemon games.

I'll go ahead and give it credit for having a lot of variety.
...though they better do something with Mewtwo besides another epic battle. We have enough of those, thank you.
I love how there’s this whole whimsical vibe and then you notice the literal grim reaper pokemon flying in the background

It's just like those youtube specials. Not sure why it's labelled "Ash free".

Kind of meta to focus on somebody play the game instead of the in-game characters. Feels like a weird commercial. But then again the Arceus event in HGSS showed real world pictures which could imply that there is a connection to the real world in the Pokémon universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom