• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review Journey of Shared Dreams

Well, that was surprisingly bittersweet? I like how the kid finds his Genwunner dad's old games. Conveys the feeling of playing an used copy of a game which contains all the memories of the previous owner.

Reminds me a little of the DS game "Contact" when you get references in-game if somebody else has owned the game before you (although that probably wasn't intentional lol).

It's nice that the dad gets to be the hero of the story now when it has been confirmed that Ash will never age even though his story is over.

Beautiful little short with stunning art/animation - I loved how vivid the colours were within the games in contrast to the real world.

Really good animation, and even with the language barrier I still got enough of a feel for the story to like it.

I just wish it hadn't been so rushed, and, as I feared, Epic Mewtwo Battle #15906, which got way too much time...

It's quite interesting that except for some preschool videos and apps the franchise hasn't really delved into the "share Pokemon with your kids" experience lots of fans are living at the moment.

I was right that Gen 7 was going to receive more attention, but I did not expect that it would be in the form of a random Mewtwo from the Ultra Warp Ride lol The battle was a bit long but it was cool, I liked that the kid used an Ultra Ball and that it felt like a victory even if they didn't catch it. It had more dialogue than expected, I hope a sub or dub version is eventually available.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom