• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Journey RP, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Red

Kaboom
Reaction score
The title says it all. Would any of you be interested in a journey RP?

None of my RPs really get off the ground, do they? I'd really like this one to get farther than the others, perhaps, making it through all of the regions?

I also would like this RP to have a deeper plot than your standard journey RP. It revolve around character development and sone other things like romance, drama, action, etc.

What do ya think? Would you join something like this? If so, what region would you want to start in?

i would like to join and we could start in Hoenn

Fine by me! Hoenn is my favorite region! XD

I'd do it. I'm sick and tired of these ____ snakes on this ______ plane.
...And these kinda RPs not getting off the ground.

I'd do it. I'm sick and tired of these ____ snakes on this ______ plane.
...And these kinda RPs not getting off the ground.

Oh. Thanks. (sarcasm)

So, should I make this RP or what?

Ok. I'll make the sign-ups either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon, depending on how much time I have.

why not right now? you are already on so why not begin

Because I'm busy studying. Once I finish, if I'm not to tired, we'll start.

Alrighty. After I finish my homework I'll create the thread.

Hey I might not be able to post till later tonight because I'm going to Little Rock for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom