• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Journey through Darkness

pikachu200

Reaction score
Well since a few people are doing a fic of their palythroughs in the new version games I've decided to do one based on Pokemon Black Version except as the girl character

Chapter 1

"Cheren why did you just enter my room without permission it is rude" I say while tying my hair up in a ponytail. "The professor at least had the courtesy" I continued.

Cheren blew the tuff of his hair out of his glasses with a calm smirk. "Well Ally your mother did say you were all dressed up as she let me inside. So it would be okay if I walked in unexpectedly" he responded before glancing around. "Where is Bianca, is she hiding in here waiting to scare me or something?" he asks.

"I haven't saw Bianca since yesterday when she was all excited over the present we were receiving today. The professor said it was only a pokemon" I reply while putting my white hat with a pink poke ball symbol on top of my curly brown colored hair. "But we ladies are always fashionably late for big occasions"

"Okay even you who are always looking beautiful don't take as much time as she does to get to places where she is needed to be, which isn't too many times. SO WHERE IS SHE!?" he shouted with his black eyse growing angry.

"I am here! So sorry I am late!" Bianca crued while running up the stairs. She missed the top step and fell flat on her face on top of my bedroom floor. "Ow" she mumbled getting up. "Sorry Ally" Bianca said while rubbing her nose.

"Ahem" Cheren coughed out while pointing at himself.

"Oh and Cheren too" Bianca said with no enthusiasm.

"Well now that we are all here we can see what Juniper left inside that blue present, she specifically said that I had to wait for you two to get here. Which is a bother" I comment while getting out of my mirror. "And also don't I look great in my trainers uniform?" I ask with a smile.

"You look gorgeous!" Bianca squeeled.

"We're raising pokemon so we're not suppose to look gorgeous!" Cheren barked out.

"Thanks." I respond while crossing my arms. The three of us walk over to the present on my desk. "So could I open the present?" I ask.

"Oh sure it was dropped off at your house" Bianca replied.

"Yay" I say and pull of the dark green ribbon and open the box, seeing three red and white balls inside. "What are these things? Balls?" I ask. Bianca giggled while Cheren blushed a bright red.

"No actually they are poke balls, which contain pokemon. Honestly Ally don't you know anything about this?" Cheren asked with a annoyed tone.

"I don't study okay! Don't rub it in my face! You were always snapping about it even when we were kids!" I yell.

"Hey look a letter" Bianca says while Cheren and I were arguing. We stop and look at the piece of white paper. "It says Dear Ally, Cheren and Bianca I have left 3 different pokemon in these poke balls. All three are really hard to find in Unova so choose wisely. Try not to argue and settle your decisions politely like the young adults you are. Sincerely, Professor Juniper. Well you heard her Cheren don't start any arguements" Bianca comments.

"I don't. Its just easy getting you two flustered" Cheren said which made Bianca get angry. "But Ally gets first pick since she opened the box, plus alphabetically A comes before B" Cheren says LOUDLY while seeing Bianca try to grab a poke ball.

"Sorry" Bianca says while pulling her hand out of the box.

"Okay Ally you pick" they say at the same time.

*Hmmm this is a tough decision* I think while looking at the labels. Snivy the grass snake, Tepig the fire pig, and Oshawott the water otter. "Hmmm I don't like snakes too much and I always found water types to be a bit wet and not obey so I'm taking this one" I say and take Tepigs poke ball.

"Oh I want this one!" Bianca says and takes Snivys poke ball. "The last one is yours Cheren" she says

"I hate being the odd man out but, I have a type advantage over you unlucky ladies. Oshawott might be a water type but he can still beat Sniby by learning Ice type attacks and can easily beat Tepig with his low defenses, so by calculations I win" Cheren mumbles while looking at the poke ball.

"Wow how about we see what they look like?" Bianca suggests with a smile.

"No! We take them outside first! Mom doesn't want to clean up anything after we all leave" I respond with a scared look.

"Oh thats true, so lets head outside" Bianca whispers. We all go downstairs and I say bye to my mom who was making "mac and cheese" for when we get back. The weather was sunny and clear.

"Its so nice outside!" Bianca cries.

"Perfect weather for a journey I assume, but I will be the toughest trainer of all time" Cheren sneers before tossing his up in the air. FLASH! A small light blue and white otter with a scallop on its chest and big black eyes appears. "Well he looks tough enough for me" Cheren says

"ITS SOOOO CUTE!!!" Bianca squeels scaring the small pokemon. "But mine will be cuter just watch" she tosses the poke ball in the air. FLASH! a grassy green snake landed gracefully before looking up at Bianca folding its arms with a serious glance. "Awww aren't you a little toughie" Bianca cooes. Snivy huffs before turning away from her. "Aww it doesn't like me!!!" Bianca cries.

"Well I don't blame him, Ally lets see what your Tepig looks like. If you get scared of the pokemon just hold my-" I slap him knocking off his glasses. "OW!" Cheren cried.

"A woman has her priorities mister sexist" I say and toss the poke ball up in the air. FLASH! An orange brown piglet with a curly tail pops out of the poke ball. It lands on my head oinking with happiness. "Okay that ended well" I remark before pulling the pokemon off. "Well you don't seem to be a bad one right little guy?" I ask. Tepig nods before licking my nose. "Good boy, you'll be a fine member of my team" I say with a smile.

"Okay now if any of you don't mind I need to find my glasses!!!!" Cheren yells.

"Osha" Oshawott says and picks up the black and red striped glasses. "Oshawott?" he says and holds them up to Cheren.

"Yes they are" Cheren says taking them and sliding them over his eyes. "Thats better, but still Ally still up for offer" Cheren says to me with a smirk, which makes my eye twitch.

"Why must you annoy her that way Cheren?" Bianca asks. "Snivy" Snivy says in agreement.

"Well clearly you hated me with a burning passion since we were small, so she was the only other girl available. At least back in school" Cheren responded.

"Well thats because her father doesn't let her date yet!" Bianca exclaimed.

"He would be okay with if he were here now which he isn't!" Cheren argued. What he said brought back the flashback of what have happened, making tears form in my eyes.

"CHEREN YOU IDIOT!" Bianca shouted.

"What? Oh...darn I did it again" Cheren curses as he sees what happened. The two with their pkoemon look, Tepig looks at me as the tears come out of my brown eyes, like the bitter rain.

"Hey dad why are we in the Pinwheel Forest again?" I ask, being the questionable 7 year old child I was.

"Because Ally Cat we are investigating one of the many hard to find pokemon of the forest" my dad said with a grin.

"Oh, what are they?" I ask.

"Pansage, Pansear and my favorite Panpour" dad replies pulling his binoculars.

"Is one green?" I ask

"Yes thats Pansage the grass monkey. Here look on the pokedex" he hands me the small electronic device.

"Okay" I scroll through with my tiny fingers while we are walking. We never found too many pokemon of my interest. I didn't know too many of their names yet. "Oh yeah theres Pansage" I say while loking at the picture. "He's cute. I'll get one when I become a trainer" I whisper.

"Good but bring back a Panpour for me so I can raise it as my future sidekick when you are gone" dad says. Then we both laugh at how long it will be before I am a trainer.

"Ook!" a noise came from the trees. "Huh?" I ask and look at the large oak tree. "Ooo!!! Ooo!!!" it said agian. "A talking tree!" I say while jumping up an down. "Ooo Ooo!!! Ahh!!!" the tree says. Then three colored monkeys came out. A green one, and orange one, and a blue one.

"Pansage!" the green one ooked.

"Pansear!" the orange one ooked.

"Panpour!" the blue one ooked.

"Daddy I found them!" I cry. "OOKY AHH!!!" they all shout before ambushing me. Only it didn't hurt, rather it tickled.

"Oh so you have found them" my father said while running. He tripped on a weird colored root, but that happens when we are in the jungle. "Wow the three monkeys, and they sure like you" he says while taking pictures, without the flash setting on.

"thats because I'm half monkey" I exclaim while Pansear and Panpour climb off. Oddly though Pansage still was on me, clinging, as if he didn't want to let go.

"Oho, these ones are fascinating. Mom will love these pictures especially with you and Pansage" dad said while snapping the camera. i saw the weird looking root retreat and then, a green and white colored snake like pokemon came out of hiding. It hissed silently before slithering up behind my snap-happy father.

"PAN!!!!" the monkeys screamed before running away.

"PANSAGE!" Pansage cried squeezing me.

"Dad there's a snakey behind you!!!" I scream before it wrapped its long body around my father, then squeezed him to the point of not breathing. "Seerrrr!!!" it hissed angrily before my father suffocated and died. The pokemon let go before preparing to eat the body whole.

"Leavanny! Use Struggle Bug!" someone shouted. A large leafy bug appeared from the trees and attacked the snake, making it retreat deeper into the forest.

"Daddy!" I scream.

"Tepig?" Tepig asks getting almost drenched in tears.

"huh?" I ask after snapping back to reality, I also noticed that Cheren and Bianca were hugging me in a type of group hug along with their pokemon on my feet.

"You okay now?" Bianca asked. I nod before she letted go. Cheren only squeezed tighter.

"...Get off me" I growl at Cheren, making him let go, laughing while I was dusting myself off. "Can we just go to the laboratory now" I ask.

"You're the boss" Bianca says while she walks ahead, Snivy trotting by her feet. I run ahead of the two of them with a laugh, the wind going through my hair.

Chapter 2

"Professor we're here!" Bianca chirped as we walked inside the labortory. "And we all have our pokemon you gave us!" she sang.

"Ah yes" Juniper whispered as she was finishing her paperwork. "Oh so Bianca chose Snivy, and Cheren chose Oshwott leavign Ally with Tepig" she observed.

"Technically it was the opposite Professor Juniper, I was polite enough to let my lady friend go first right Ally?" Cheren asked me.

"...Like that was a favor" I respond rolling my eyes.

"Well since you all have a pokemon would you like to nickname it?" Juniper asks.

"No, Snivy sounds cute enough as it is" Bianca replied with a smile making Snivy sigh.

"Yeah and nicknaming mine will make it seem weak" Cheren responded with a rolling of the eyes while Oshawott jumped up and down.

"I am! Well first I'll need to check what gender it is" I say before picking my Tepig up. "Hmmm well its a girl" I say when putting her down. "Hmmmmmm I'll nickname here...Bacon Bits!" I say with a grin. Tepig cried after hearing the nickname. "Don't worry I'll give you a better one as you get older" I say to my crying pokemon.

"Well thats a good name so here I have a task for the three of you" Juniper says and hands us 3 black objects. "They are called Pokedex, and they can record any data on any pokemon you see in Unova, but its not enough to see them all you have to catch them all too thats when data is fully recorded. Its like a high tec-" Juniper explained before being rudely cut off by

"Encyclopedia?" Cheren asked.

"Yes, but please let me explain this. I am the professor here after all" Juniper says in a rather annoyed tone.

"Didn't that Professor Oak guy invent these things?" I ask.

"Yes he did and it benefitted us for the better. I made the version for Unova with Professor Oaks help, but here let me show you how it works. We start by turning it on by opening it up" Juniper says and opens the pokedex up. We all do the same.

"Wow this list is all question marky" Bianca observed.

"Thats because we need to fill it up with pokemon dumbass" Cheren replied.

"Hey!" Bianca and I say with anger.

"Call me what you want but it'll bite you back like a Woobat after" Cheren responded.

"OKAY! Now as we can see as Bianca called it 'question marky' everything is all empty except for your three starter pokemon Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. But keep in mind that you cannot find them in the wild easily. You may have to trade in order to get data on rare pokemon like them. How about we all read out loud the dex entries just to get an idea on what they are all about?" Juniper asks.

"Oh I'll go first! Snivy's first on the list anyways!" Bianca says before selecting Snivy's entry. "Snivy the Grass Snake Pokemon, weighing at 17.9 pounds and 2 feet in size. It is very intelligent and calm. Being exposed to lots of sunlight makes its movements swifter wow he'll be a snake when he gets bigger" Bianca says after reading.

"Alright I'll go second to get it over with. Oshawott the Sea Otter Pokemon height 1 foot 8 inches, Weight, 13 pounds. It fights using the scalchop on its stomach. In response to an attack it retialiates immediatly by slashing wow you seem like a tough one" Cheren says to Oshawott after reading. "Well then lets see Tepigs entry being read by our leading lady" Cheren teases making me blush. I was not one of the best readers back in school.

"Okay" I take a deep breath before reading "Tepig the Fire Pig Pokemon HT 1'08'', WT 21.8 lbs. It can deftly dodge its foe's attacks when shooting fireballs from its nose. It roasts berries before its eats them was that good?" I ask.

"You didn't have to read the size that way but the other settings are area where you can catch the pokemon, the cry where you can hear what the pokemon sounds like when entering battle and the forms of the pokemon too. We've made recent discoveries that not only is there different genders of the pokemon but there is a really rare chance that a pokemon can be of different colors they are called shiny pokemon. Theey are very rare and might be seen only once so catching one is reccommended if you want a really rare pokemon. But you can't catch anything without these items" Juniper says before giving us each 5 poke balls.

"Wow Tepig lived in this thing" I say while looking at the poke balls.

"Yeah they all live in the wild but when they are yours they live inside a pkoe ball and can be summoned for battle when you toss it in the air. Follow me to Route 1 and I'll show you how to catch a pokemon" Juniper says as she leaves.

The three of us nod before walking outside.

"WAIT!" Bianca shouts making the two of us stop. "Lest go to route 1 together you know take our first steps hand in hand. Won't that be exciting!?" she asks.

"No! I don't want to look childish" I shout back. I push my hair out of my face due to the wind.

"Oh come on Ally it will be fun, just like before" Bianca says grabbing my hand.

"Alright. But just so you will stop whining" I huff out before she punches me in the head. "OW!" I cry while rubbing the hard spot against my face.

"Alright lets go before you give yourself brain damage" Cheren says before grabbing my hand. "ohhh your hands are really warm and soft" he says before squeezing my hand with a devil like smile.

*...oh why did I hang out with you people growing up* I think as we start walking to route 1. "Ohh its Autumn outside" I say as leaves of different fall colors are blowing around.

"Its Autumn already. Aww that means Winter is almost here ugh!" Bianca mutters remembering how many times she got frostbite.

"Glad you didn't get lost" Juniper says.

"Whats with the big grassy patches?" I ask while rubbing leaves off my head..

"Don't you know anything? This is where we find wild pokemon to catch!" Cheren shouts with an annoyed tone.

"Precisely Cheren, now obeserve while I find a pokemon to battle" Juniper says and walks through the grass.

DING! DING! DING! DING!

A wild Patrat appeared.

"Go Minnicinno!" Juniper says and tosses a poke ball high in the air. Flash! A white chinchilla pokemon comes out.

["OHH ITS SOO CUTE!!! I WANNA PET IT!!!" Bianca squeels and tries to run over. Cherena and I hold her back with all our might. "WE CAN'T INTERFERE IT BREAKS THE RULES OF BATTLING!!!!" Cheren screams. "AGGH!!!" I scream.]

"Minnicinno Use Pound!" Juniper shouts. Minnicino attacks causing Patrat lots of pain. "Now lets toss the poke ball" Juniper says and pulls out a poke ball from her purse. "Go!" she says and tosses the poke ball at the gopher. Patrat went inside and the poke ball began shaking. "If the ball shakes three times and stops moving that means the pokemon is caught" Juniper says.

"One" Cheren counts.

"Two.." Bianca counts in a dizzy spell.

"Three" I choke out. Click!

"And thats how you catch a pokemon simple as that" Juniper says while Minnicinno gets the poke ball.

"Wow its that easy?" Bianca asks.

"But be careful"

"Its never that easy" I say

"A pokemon thats weak has a better rate of being caught than a healthy one, putting it to sleep or poisoning it could help too. Some pokemon are really hard to catch even with those stratagies combined so be sure to buy lots of poke balls. Goodbye and I'll meet you again soon" Juniper says with a wave before she and Minnicinno leaves.

"Wow this is going to be fun" Bianca says while picking up her Snivy, while Snivy cries and hisses trying to break free.

"Yeah but Oshawott and I are going to be the strongest. And Ally I'll share some of the glory if you could consider-" Cheren starts to say.

"Ew! No way!! Not for all the pokemon in the Unova region Cheren!!! No way!!" I shout back before picking up Tepig. "I will not do it!!"

"What is he talking about Ally?" Bianca asks. Snivy's tail perks up and his facial expression grows evil.

"I was asking her if" Cheren begins to say

"SHUT UP!" I shout my eyes turning red. It all happened after the last sleepover we all had after school was over, we were playing truth or dare I got selected. Cheren kept asking if I liked him and when I said no countless times he said to everyone else that I did and was denying it. I got teased ever since and Cheren keeps provoking me to higher points of rage by asking me to be his girlfriend.

"Okay I will" Cheren responds.

"But what was it?" Bianca asks. "Please tell me?" she whines.

"Great pokemon gods above spare me this nonsense" I silently prey before running away from the two of them.

Last edited:
Chapter 3

"Thank the gods I got away from them." I mutter. I let my Tepig outside of its poke ball and then start brushing the autumn leaves out of my hair. "Okay Bacon Bits we should be able to get to the next town-AHHHH!!!" I scream when my Xtransceiver starts ringing. "Damn X" I mutter when picking it up. "Hello?" I ask when answering.

"Ally you finall answered, glad to hear from you" the professor says from the other line.

"Juniper I've just started in my journey. Normally in Kanto or Hoenn its like 'bye bye you're a big girl now and don't need any more help from us' from the professors" I say into the phone.

"Ally don't give me attitude. Now you will meet me in Acculuma Town and I'll show you the things every trainer should know" Juniper says before hanging up. I get a little annoyed before putting the Xtransceiver away.

"From past trainers it was the professor saying 'Good luck and come home safely' and then you learn everything on your own. I guess its a gender thing" I say before picking up Tepig. "Lets just head to that area, and I'll buy some more poke balls" I say, Tepig oinks in agreement.

After many wild encounters...

"Yay we made it. Salvation!" I cry when we get to Acculuma Town. Tepig huffs looking all beat up. "We better buy some repels since the encounter rate is high in Unova" I respond.

"ALLY!!!" I hear Bianca shout from behind. I hear her and I start running towards the building with the bright red roof. I sigh with relief thinking she won't find me and then I see the professor talking to a pink haired lady.

"Oh hi Ally, how is Bacon Bits?" she asks. I'm panting with a loss of words and then walk to the nurse.

"Could I get my pokemon healed? Your sign said its free" I ask and put Tepigs poke ball on the desk. The nurse nods before taking my Tepigs poke ball. I regain my sanity before saying "I know what to do here Juniper, other trainers have taught me this stuff when they visit" I say to the professor before walking to the PC and checking my email. "Oh looks like CC has uploaded another Okami video and NCS uploaded another FFX, can't wait to watch this tonight" I say and turn the PC off.

"If you say so and why do you watch those videos?" Juniper responds.

"Because its funny!" I say before I hear the healing machine go off. "Well my pokemon's all better" I whisper and head back to the desk and take my pokemon back. "thank you" I say before walking out the door not even noticing Bianca coming in.

"Hey whats going on?" a person asks.

"Looks like a big meeting come on!" another person says before they walk away.

"Wonder what that is all about?" I ask myself before walking to the crowd of people.

"Hey Ally over here!" Cheren says from the front. I walk over still wondering whats going on. "Its some sort of speech about pokemon liberation" Cheren whispers into my ear.

Liberation?

Chapter 4

From on top of the hill we saw people in gray uniforms and they were leaded by a really large caped man. The cape looked half white and and half black or purple. He had green hair and was wearing a weird metal thing over his eye.

"As I was saying, we need to liberate all the pokemon of Unova in order to pursue a pokemons true happiness!!" the man said.

Liberate?

"We need to set the pokemon free so they can be happy" the man said again,

Set them free? Huh?

"With all of your help trainers I, Ghetsis, am sure we can make all the pokemon in this region very happy! Thank you!" the man says. "Men back to the hideout" he says while the gray men picked up their signs. They all showned a bright blue P and S combined together to be a symbol. The man named Ghetsis waved to the people before he left, the gray men followed.

"Hey Cheren that was a weird speech wasn't it?" I ask Cheren before noticing he was holding my hand again. Everyone else left but a strange green haired boy wearing a hat.

"You should have saw the first part" Cheren says with a chuckle. "But we should tell Bianca about this and she if she knows anything. Which is rare" Cheren whispers into my ear making me giggle. Apparently the green haired boy heard us and looked.

"Excuse me" he said out loud. I looked back at him with a questioned expression on my face. "Your pokemon said something! Just now!" he said before walking towards us.

"Thats preposterous. Pokemon cannot talk!" Cheren says before pulling me closer to him.

"Not yours. Hers." he said pointing at me.

"But mine only oinks" I respond with a grin.

"So you could not hear it, allow me to introduce myself since it is proper manners. My name is N and I am a pokemon trainer" the boy responds and pulls a poke ball out from his pocket. He looks at Cheren and I with a different expression "Are you two mates?" he asks with a naive like accent.

"NO! CHEREN IS N-O-T NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I scream with a red blush on my face. My hair also curls up with anger at the boys quesiton. No way Cheren and I could be more than friends.

"Yes we are!" Cheren says and wraps his arm around me. "So don't get any ideas with my Ally!" Cheren defends with a glare.

"Oh I see. But I'd like to battle your girlfriend to see what her pokemon truly said earlier" N responds.

"Oh a battle? Okay I'll do it!" I reply with a smile. "Just as soon as Cheren lets me go first..." I say with a slightly angry tone.

"Oh really well what can you do to break free? I've held you down before once" Cheren asks.

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!" a townskid shouted

"I've mastered that part too mister Cheren" I reply before punching him where the sun don't shine. Cheren cries and falls down on the pavement. "If you can get stronger you might get my respect" I mutter before walking towards the green haired N person. "So shall we begin this battle?" I ask with a calm tone.

"Owwwwww that girls going to be mine at some point" Cheren groans in a higher voice while still on the ground.

"Is he going to be okay?" N asks. I nod. "Okay then lets battle let me hear your pokemon's voice-err"

"Ally." I respond.

*cue PKMN Trainer N music*

"A very fine name indeed, now go Purrloin!" N says tossing his poke ball in the air. Flash! A purple kitten pokemon comes out licking its paws.

"Lets burn them up Bacon Bits!" I say and toss my poke ball releasing my orange piggy pal.

"Scratch" N says before Purrloin walks over and attacks my Tepig.

"Bacon Bits use Ember!" I say. Tepig takes a deep breath before making fire come out of its nose and it hits Purrloin causing its fur to burn up!

"Purrloin! Scratch it again!" N shouts.

"Burn him!" I shout. Tepig oinks and burns the pussycat with its fire type powers causing Purrloin to faint. "Wo that was easy" I say. Tepig jumps with joy.

I defeated Pokemon Trainer N!

"Wow that was a nice battle. But pokemon can never reach their true happiness being kept inside poke balls. I have to change the world for them, because they are my friends" N says before leaving.

"Wait a minute!" I shout. He freezes.

"Yes?" he asks before looking back at me. his eyes seemed a bit hopeful, or something. As if he wanted something from me.

"Could we battle again sometime N? I thought it was fun and so did Bacon Bits" I say with a smile. His expression changed back to what it once was.

"Oh sure, since you treat pokemon as if they were your friends too" N responds before walking away. I looked at him before he disappeared. Something was a bit different about this trainer. He wasn't too tough yet something, was missing from him.

"Owwww!" Cheren cries while getting up. "Why'd you do that!?" he shouted after he stood up. Seeing his expression made me giggle with amusement before walking back to my nerdy friend. "Why did you hit me there!?" he asked.

"To get you off me" I say with an innocent smile. Seeing this made only Cheren angry before he moved his face closer towards mine.

"You are despicable" Cheren says through gritted teeth. Seeing his anger only made me smile. I always liked seeing people scream in pain,

"Hey Cheren I know how to make you think I'm not despicable" I say in a calm happy tone.

"Oh really?" Cheren growls. "Then lets see what you do to make me not think you're the worse brunetted bitch of the whole entire region" he say with anger. Pretty soon the anger turned to soft squeaks as I gently peck him o the nose. The small pointy part of his hair went straight up in mid air. "Okay you're okay now" he chokes out before I stop. "Now just give me a real one like how pokemon do it and you'll be super great" he says in his confident tone.

"Tch Chery if you get all the gym badges then I'll consider it. bye bye now" I say before walking away with Tepig, towards Route 2. The sunlight blooming against my bright white hat.

Chapter 5

"Oh its so cold out here" I whisper while shivering. Tepig oinked before jumping into my arms while they were wrapped around my body so it was more of on top of. Tepig nuzzled by face with its warm fur. *Good thing I chose the fire type* I thought while hugging the small pig. I breathed sighs of relief while still continuing to walk under this cold wind. Winter came earlier than expected it seemed because I saw the sun going down early. "Better hurry" I whisper before we start running. We made into the next city as it was night time.

Striaton City, site of the first gym for all rookie trainers

I ran to the pokemon center desperate to heal my pokemon and find a nice place to sleep for the night. I'LL start on pokemon catching in the morning. "Good night Bacon Bits" I whisper as Tepig climbs on my bed after I cover myself with blankets. Tepig oinks one more time before sleeping. "My journey has just begun, something every trainer says" I whisper before drifting off to dreamland.

The sound of Pidoves chirping woke me up the next day. I opened my eyes fully and realise that Tepig was sleeping right on my stomach. "No wonder I felt uncomfortable the whole night" I whisper before Tepig opens one eye. She licks my nose before wagging its curly tail. "I guess thats the way of saying good morning then huh?" I ask. Tepig nods before jumping off the bed while I yawn. "Okay well I better get dressed for cold weather" I whisper. Tepig looks at me with a questionable expression. "Be a polite pokemon and turn away please, I don't want you to see my private parts" I say to the small pokemon. Tepig sighs before turning away.

I then change into different clothes that are perfectly suitable for a cold climate.

"Ahhh all done" I whisper wile sliding on a sweater. "You can look now" I say to Tepig. She turns and jumps up and down feeling real happy. "Okay Bacon Bits we're going to catch a pokemon today and make a new friend" I say.

We walk out of the pokemon center after seeing young trainers walk through the doors crying because their pokemon fainted in battle with a really strong trainer called a gym leader. "We better be prepared so we won't lose" I whisper. I walk around town until I see a resturant. "hmm I want some breakyfast" I say before reading the sign. "Striaton City Gym Leaders...Triple Trouble? Huh? This is a resturant. Oh well must be a typo" I say while I keep walking.

I find myself walking into ruins it looks like. "Well not too much here except for some funny looking tree...wait a minute fire burns grass. TEPIG CAN BURN THINGS!!!" I shout before tossing my poke ball up in the air. Tepig falls to the floor ready to fight but doesn't see a foe in sight. "Its okay Tepig I just want you to use Ember to burn down this baby tree so we can get through.

"I don't think that will work so good" a younger trainer says. Too late Tepig brathes the flames and causes the small tree to burn away but then it spreads into the grass. I smile thinking it was good thing, before realising it was a dumb mistake. "AAAHHHH I BETTER GET HELP!!!" the trainer says before running back to the city.

"Not one of my best ideas" I say before a huge fire spreads out around me. Enclosing me in a ring of fire. "Okay well if they see me in the obituaries I would've caused my own death right Bacon Bits?" I ask my Tepig who is crying. I feel my hair burning. My little Tepig nods before jumping into my arms. "A least we shall die together!!!!" I cry.

"WATER GUN!!!" someone shouts from outside. "POOOOUR!!!" A screech is heard before a large stream of water shoots through the fire. I didn't notice because I was going to die. "Water Gun again!" the person says. Water sprays and slowly makes a clear path through the fire.

"Great gods in the sky I shall join you, burnt up like an egg thats been in the frying pan thats been cooked for too long due to a persons inability to be near a hot stove for more than 5 minutes!" I say with tears blinding me.

"Panpour keep up the water power, I see her inside!" a blue haired waiter uniform wearing person says while looking through the fire, seenig my shadowy figure.

"Mother, Bianca, even Cheren I will miss you all! Hopefully my body will not be smoldering ashes by the time you shall find me!" I cry.

"Good job Panpour I can get through!" he says before running through the clear almost fire free path. The blue monkey keeps shooting water at the fire.

"I'd also thank Juniper but she never really helped me at all" I cry again before I feel someone shaking me awake. "SPIRITS SHALL NOT TAKE ME TO THE FIERY PIT OF HELL-!" I shout again before opening my eyes. I see some blue haired man with blue eyes with a worried look on his face. "Are you my angel?" I ask. He shakes his head no.

"Now come on lets get out! Panpour can only use his energy for so long" the mansays before taking my hand. Tepig hopped on my head before I got pulled out of that fire. "Are you okay?" he asks a coughing me. I felt like a person who smokes cigarettes which are really bad for lungs.

"Yes" I choke out before throwing up a black cloud of smoke. "That feels much better" I whisper with relief. Tepig jumps for joy off my head. He then says hello to the little blue monkey. "But who are you...umm handsome gentleman who lives here?" I ask with a small pink blush on my cheeks.

"Oh well I am the gym leader in this city along with my two brothers. Cress is the name" Cress introduces. "What is your name, little girl?" he asks politely.

"Little!? I'm not little compared to those trainers who lost to you earlier" I say with anger.

"Well those who lose will win in the future. But if you plan on challenging the gym you'll have to face one of us. Come Panpour" he says to the monkey. It backflips before climbing onto the trainers shoulder. "If you plan on facing us" Cress says before looking at Tepig. "Ahh you chose fire" he whispers before looking into my eyes. "Be prepared for anything" Cress says before pulling my hat off and putting it on Tepig. "It would be good for my brothers to watch, you don't mind an audience right?" he asks. I shake my head no. "Good" Cress whispers before petting me on the head and then walking away. Panpour looks back at us before cracking its knuckles.

"Something tells me we're fighting that cutie-I mean leader!" I say while Tepig chuckles. "Oh shut up I'm sure only girl would fall for one of those gym leaders. Even in Johto!" I say.

Chapter 6

I was brushing my hair trying to get the knots out "I still wonder why he would care over which pokemon I have chosen" Tepig had a look of sheer confusion. "Well you better head back inside while I think of something" I say before Tepig goes in the poke ball. I pace around the city trying to think of what I could do to take on this gym leader without losing before thinking of something. "Duh, I'll catch another pokemon! But I don't have too many choices besides Patrat and Lillipup Lillipup my Lillipup go, oh that song" I mutter remembering what the youngster trainer sang when we battled. I head down the route and walk through tall grass before a pokemon tackles me. It was a wild Lillipup and he was licking my face like crazy. "Bad dog!!" I cry and hit the the thing with the poke ball I was holding. The ball started vibrating like crazy before ping! The pokemon was caught. "Ewww I need to wash off!" I cry before walking to the pokemon center.

After healing the pokemons I bumped into a green haired gentleman in a waiters uniform. "Oww, many pardons mister" I mumble while rubbing my forehead.

"No problem dear, oh you seem to fit the trainer description Cress was talking about" the person replied with a smile.

"Umm okay, but I didn't see the gym here" I whisper making the man laugh. "Hey why are you laughing. I haven't saw the gym here that doesn't mean I'm stupid" I respond.

"Oh no, its just next door. Please stop by for the deluxe course...umm" he looks up. "Ally?" he asks.

"Yes, but are you my opponent?" I ask.

"Oh no, but please show up to the gym and you'll be welcomed by all three of us, Cilan is my name" Cilan explains with a pathetic grin. "Oh better head off, AH! My break is almost over!!" Cilan shouts while looking at his watch. He runs off while I am holding a puzzled look on my face.

"Deluxe? I stop for food then battle" I whisper before walking outside. I see the resturant across the street. "Ah yes I see it" I whisper and walk over. I open the door and see a fancy decored area "Nice, I just hope my money can afford for this" I whisper.

"Oh excuse me? Are you here for a reservation?" a lady asks me. I look at her and shake my head no. "Oh, well there's still some seats available. Just follow me please" the lady says before getting up. I smile before following the lady. "Are you sure I'm not in trouble for calling earlier?" I ask. "Oh no, you can just enjoy a nice meal fit for all trainers, ah here's the seat just wait there madame" she says and directs me towards a seat with a tablecloth that was red and white checkered. "Oh. well thank you" I respond before walking over and sitting down.

"Oh this seems like good quality here" I whisper while looking up at the lights on the ceiling.

"Hello there miss Ally, would you like something to drink? Some water perhaps" a waiter asks. I look up and see Cress, while blushing a bright red. "Fresh from the riverbanks of Unova, it cools down anyone's temper" he beams

"No wait, please try the hot tea" a red haired waiter says from behind. "Chili always makes the best kind of hot tea" the man says. "Chili is my name, I heat the water up making it warm, yet not to hot to burn off any lady's mouth" Chili says with a grin

"Oh don't forget the sweet tea leaves miss" Cilan adds before appearing from behind Chili. "Cilan is my name. Grassy green leaves picked from the freshest trees imaginable. It causes the tea to have such phenominal flavor for anyone in Unova" Cilan explains with a calm smile.

"Ummm eheheh I'll have the tea then gentlemen" I reply with my hair curling up. 3 different colored monkeys hop on the table. A Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour all smiling with their super cute eyes. Panpour is holding a tea cup. "Awwww how adorable" I say and pet the monkeys on the head. Panpour giggles before spraying water into the cup it is holding before passing it to Pansear. Pansear holds it up in the air and breathes embers under the cup until the steam rises. Then passed onto Pansage who pulls out a spoon and a leaf all crumbled up. The green monkey pours the crumbles into the cup and gently stirs it before offering it to me. "Aww you do such a great job making tea" I coo while waking the drink and taking a nice sip. "Mmmmm this tastes amazing" I say with a smile.

"Pan Pan!" Pansage dances.

"Pan!" Pansear jumps for joy.

"Pan" Panpour says in a threatening tone and cracks his knuckles. I finish and watch the blue monkey.

"Whats wrong with him?" I ask. The three smile, but Cress's smile was the biggest. "Wait, you three are gym leaders..." I whisper when I figure it all out. "And I am battling" I look at Panpour and then at Cress. "You" I whisper to Cress who smiles and nods his head.

First Gym Battle VS Cress

"I was not expecting this" I think while Pansage and Pansear hope off the table. Panpour grins looking like he's ready to fight.

"I was since that little traienr ran in here saying that a little girl lost control of her fire type" Chili responds.

"I'M NOT LITTLE!" I scream inside my brain while getting up. "So where's the battle arena sirs?" I ask with sweat trickling down my neck. Being my first time against an expereinced trainer who have done battle many times can make a person uncomfortable. Really, its just that reason!

"Oh its down there. We don't like to bother our customers" Cilan responds and looks over towards other townsfolk. All the girls giggle while waving at him.

"Alright I'm done pretty boy lets just skip to battling" I mutter making the three of them laugh. *...I am so glad Bianca isn't here right now for she'd be embarrassing me at this point* I think with my fist clenching. I take a quick sigh before walking towards the battlefield.

"Oh we have one thats really ready for battle huh?" Cilan asks Cress while Pansage is raising his eyebrows.

"Ugh I never get to battle" Chili mutters. Pansear sighs and hangs his head.

"Oh yeah I know Chili, Oshawott really surpasses Snivy as the Unova starter choice" Cress replies while patting Chili's head. Panpour laughs and punches Pansear on the back of the head. "Okay now lets go" the monkey nods and the two blues walk over to the other side of the battlefield while I am waiting with an impatient facial expression.

"Okay this battle should be interesting since girls don't really pick Tepig too often" Cilan comments as he takes a seat in the stands. Pansage jumps up on the seat sitting down like a human clapping his paws.

"I feel so upset not being able to battle this time!" Chili shouts before sitting down next to his green haired brother. Pansear climbs up on the seat, sits holding its head up with his left paw in a bored position. Similar to how a student looks like in class at school.

"Ready to battle then, Ally?" Cress asks while pulling out a poke ball from his pocket.

"Yea..." I pulled a poke ball out of my pocket. "wait a minute I thought you only had Panpour!" I shout.

"I do have two pokemon on my side, and I hope you have more than just that starter of yours" Cress whispers and throws the poke ball up the air. I throw mine in the air. FLASH! Two Lillipups come out of the poke balls ready to fight. "Wow you have a Lillipup?" he asks.

"Yes" I respond with a smirk. My Lillipup does an attack without my command. "No bad Lillipup!" I cry.

"Lillipup use Work Up!" Cress says. Lillipup gains energy raising its attack. My Lillipup hits his but doesn't take too much damage. "Work Up again" Cress says. Lillipup gains more attack power.

"Lilly use Tackle" I whisper. Lillipup nods and uses a move different from Tackle. A more powerful version. SMASH! Cress's Lillipup took lots of damage. "What just happened?" I ask.

"Wow her Lillipup knows Take Down" Chili says with astonishment. "Pan" Pansear whispers.

"...No matter. Mine can dish out more servings of pain than needed, use Tackle!!" Cress says. His Lillipup charges at mine who growls. But the Lillipup hits my Lillipup causing a lot of damage. My Lillipup faints because it ran out of energy. "Oh well that was easy enough" Cress says with a smile making me angry.

"Grrrrrr, okay I still have Bacon Bits" I growl while Lillipup goes back inside its poke ball. "Make it work for me!!" I shout tossing my poke ball in the air. FLASH! Tepig comes out ready for battle.

"Well this Tepig's fighting sprit seems to bear a tremendous resemblance to your beauty" Cress says while looking at my Tepig. "But no matter. Lillipup use Tackle once more!" Lillipup charges at Tepig.

"Boing Bacon!" I shout. Tepig nods and turns around pulling its tail close to its behind. Lillipup rams into the behind and gets propelled backwards by Tepigs tail. "Embers!" I say. AA-CHOO! Fire shoots out of Tepigs nose when it sneezes. Sizzling burns affect Lillipups fur before it faints on the floor. The smell of stinged hair fills up the arena.

"Now one of the best aromas!" Cilan cries and covers his nose. Pansage does the same thing.

"Ha ha! Ally takes down one pokemon!" I shout. "Once more to take down then she wins!" I jump in the air. Tepig jumps up and down.

"Well Ally needs to take down Cress's strongest pokemon in order for her to win" Cress replies with a smile in the same third person tone before Panpour runs into the battlefield. Panpour cracks his knuckles and his neck before facing Tepig with a smirk.

"Oh this is tough" I whisper remembering that Panpour is a water type. I glare at Cress's smile. "I am going to win" I whisper. Tepig snorts.

"Haven't saw this determination since my last battle" Cilan whispers.

"Me too" Chili says.

"Well then lets keep fighting! Tepig use Ember!" I say. Tepig sneezes out fire on the monkey.

"Panpour Water Gun!!!" Cress says. Panpour responds by shooting water from its mouth. The water took out the flames in one shot and hits Tepig with lots of power. Tepig falls face down on the floor with smoke coming from its nose. "You should know not to use a fire type move against a water type pokemon" Cress says while Tepig struggles to stand up.

I growl at him, his face issuing a smile showing he has the automatic win "I didn't have much of a choice, I would've stole all three if Cheren didn't show up at my house when he did" I whisper. "Smokeyscreen!" I shout. Tepig shoots smoke out of his nose covering the arena. Panpour panicked not seeing his target. "Make yourself by inhaling smoke" I say. Tepig nods and breathes in the smoke gradually getting better as if it were fresh clean air and recovering from it.

"Oh no, Panpour use Water Gun!" Cress shouts. Panpour shoots water through the smoke and misses the pokemon. My Tepig hopes through the smoke lands behind Panpour and bites his blue tail. "POOOUR!!" Panopur cries. Tepig only drags him on the ground causing some damage before Panpour fires water in my Tepigs eyes. Lots of squeals came from my pokemon before Panpour slams Tepig down with a slam of his tail. The damage plus the water in the face caused my Tepig to lose all its energy making it no longer able to fight. "Well, that was rather interesting. But that Tepig needs to be a bit stronger in order to win" Cress says.

"Oh it hurts" I mumbled before falling on my knees. "Ugh, I didn't fight well enough. Cherens going to be really making fun of me now" tears well up inside my eyes. Pansage, Pansear Panpour hops over to Tepig and offering him some Oran Berries. Tepig oinked before eating them. I stand back up and wiping the tears out of my eyes with my fist. "Trainers do't cry when they lose" I say again.

"That was a great battle!" Chili and Cilan say at the same time while clapping.

"Indeed it was" Cress adds before walking across the battlefield to me. "Great job, I almost thought you would win. But it was extremely close. I reccommend trying again after some training, right?" he asks. I nod with a smile. Cress looks over and winks at Chili. Chili nods after hearing the message.

"Whats that mean?" Cilan asks in a clueless manner.

"Oh I'll help her train Tepig that what it means" Chili whispers back.

Loses With Help

"Ugh I lost" I mutter when waking out of the gym with a super sad Tepig in my arms. "Now what're we suppose to do, just train up some more?" I ask. Tepig nods. "Okay, well at least with you and Lillipup I suppose we could beat him or at least get a lucky type of miracle" I say.

"Ally!!" I hear a familiar cry. It makes me flinch a little bit. It was Bianca running over to me, stopping and then breathing heavily as if she ran a marathon race. "How have you been?" she asks.

"Its only been 1 town besides home, it hasn't been a long time" I respond in an annoyed voice. "And it isn't your business to know what I have been doing, hey!" I scream as she grabs my bag off of my shoulder and rummages through it. "What're you some kind of theif!" I shout before she pulls out my badge case.

"I wanna see what the badge looks like" Bianca says and opens up my case. She sees it is empty. "Ohhh you didn't challenge the gym yet? I thought it would be the first thing you would do" she says before giving me my things back. I respond by punching her in the shoulder. "OW!" she cries and rubs the spot where she was hit. "Why must you hit me?" she asks.

"Because you're an incredibly annoying blonde" I respond and open my badge case looking at the gym leaders pictures. "i'm gonna take you down blue boy" I whisper before closing it.

"What?" Bianca asks. "Am I hearing that you lost? To the first gym leader?" Bianca asks with a giggle. I growl with anger. "You did!! Ha ha ha! Thats funny, even I wouldn't lose to one of them!" Bianca says. I respond again by punching her. "OW!!!! But they're cute right? Their pictures are cute" she asks while rubbing the sore spot. I blush at the thought, me ever thinking that water type user was cute. I didn't notice Bianca fall back on the ground laughing "YOU THINK THEY'RE CUTE AHAHA!!" Bianca laughs.

"Oh shut up blondie, Bacon Bits fry her like barbeque" I mutter. Tepig sneezes a fireball in Bianca's laughing face. Bianca screams before explosion. "Never laugh at me for such thoughts, even if he is good looking" I warn while Tepig hops in my arms again. I leave the crying blonde girl with a pleased grin.

I am at the fountains with my Lillipup and Tepig looking at my reflection. "I am sure I didn't make a flaw down in that stadium. It was only the first gym but it is suppose to be hard since I chose fire, I've heard that from my trainer friends from Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. But this makes me feel so sad. Losing to a blue headed guy with a blue monkey" I whisper. Lillipup drinks some of the water causing circle ripples and Tepig sticks his snout inside the water making smokey bubbles. I laugh at the sight thinking it was adorable. I look back at my reflection and see something red on top of my head that wasn't a hat or my hair. I push the small creature off my head causing him to fall into the water. He spashes me screaming "OOK AHHH!!!! OOK AHHH!!!!" I understand it meant "HELP ME!! HELP ME!!!" so I pulled the red pokemon out of the water and he looked very upset. "Say you look familiar little red monkey" I say before pulling out a poke ball.

"That isn't your Pansear little girl" I hear someone say, but I ignore and hit the monkey with the ball but it didn't work. I mutter "fuuuuudgecicles" with an angry face. "Told you it wasn't yours so put him down" the person says. I nod and put the monkey down. It runs away, Tepig and Lillipup run over and knock me down before jumping on my chest and licking me.

"Bad dogs!" I laugh out making them laugh too. "Why didn't you do this to the monkey!" I say before the small animals jump off me. I sit up and dust myself off. "I defenetly need to control these things better" I whisper before fixing up my brown hair.

"Good maybe I could help with that fire type of yours?" Chili asks. I shake my head no, I am not really a big fan of help. "Oh don't act like that Ally, normally if the leader with the same type helps out in some way the second fight is an instant win" Chili says again.

"How do you know my name" I ask before facing him. He smiles back and for some reason it just makes me a bit confused. "Wait why are you here, you should be battling that dumb blonde Bianca by now" I say again. He laughs at the sentence. "Well did you see a black haired guy with glasses come by at all?" I ask agian.

"No not yet, is she a friend of yours?" he asks.

"Oh no she is not. Emphasis on "NOT" Chili. She is my rival now" I respond. Lillipup barks before using Take Down on the Pansear. "Oh no" I whisper as Pansear gets knocked out in one hit.

"That wasn't an 'oh no' that was a 'very good' moment. That Lillipup is pretty tough it will burn out the competition" Chili responds.

"Thank you" I say agian while Lillipup runs back to me. Pansear ran out of its energy so it looks like he is dead. "Sorry though, my Lillipup can be quite a bad doggy" I explain.

"no need to apologize lets just goto the Pokemon Center and I'll explain some things to get Cress and Panpour very upset" Chili says while Pansear goes back into its poke ball. "Well come on then miss" Chili says with a gentlemanly tone and holds out his hand. My hair curls up when I let Tepig and Lillipup back inside their balls. Be nice and cool I think before walking over and taking his hand.

"Please don't let Bianca see this" I whisper in a soft tone of voice.

"Pardon?" he asks.

"ummm the sky sure looks pretty today" I reply as my cheeks turn pink. he looks up at the puffy clouds rolling by.

"Sure do, looks perfect for an outdoor battle right?" Chili says with a grin. I breathe a sigh of relief before nodding my head.

"Hey Ally! Who's your friend?" I hear Bianca cry out from outside the trainers school. My cheeks turn a bright red.

"What was that?" Chili asks.

"Nothing just keep walking" I respond.

"Wait Ally wait!" Bianca cries pulling out her poke ball and starts to run after us. Apparently the blonde can run and was eventually blocking our path panting like a Lillipup on a hot summers day. I grow a little bit nervous thinking she would embarrass me in front of a gym leader. "Wait a minute let me catch my breath" she gasps.

"Are you sure she isn't a friend of yours?" Chili asks. I shake my head no. I don't feel fond of knowing these two, even after 13 years of knowing them. "She looks like she knows you as a friend" he adds.

"Well she'smyrivalandwebattledtogether" I cough out. I giggle at my reaction, thinking it was dumb. "Bianca why are you still here, I thought you were going to the spa" I say.

"Spa? Whats a spa? Is it nice." Bianca asks. I sweatdrop at her stupidity. I keep forgetting she is a blonde girl. "Who's the good looking redhead? Is he your friend?" Bianca asks again.

"...ummmm.......yes" I respond with a red blush remembering we were still holding hands. Bianca sees the red mark on my face and bursts out into a laugh.

"Well apparently you have not heard. I am the gym leader of this city and I have been assisting this young lady during her pokemon training" Chili introduces.

"Oh really, I'm going to be fighting you" Bianca asks. He nods "Eeeee!!!" she squeels while clapping her hands. "Can't wait, Ally wish me luck! Byeeeeee!!!" Bianca cries before running to the pokemon center. My hair curls up while my face turns a bright red due to embarrassment.

"Quite a friend you have there" Chili comments. I hang my head down as a wave of sweat envelops me.

"No matter how hard I try to avoid them they still stick around" I respond making him laugh. "I guess it can be funny. Could I have a rematch against blue head tomorrow?" I ask.

"I'm sure we could all arrange that into our schedule, after Cilan's battle against a trainer from Nuvema Town I'm sure Cress would love to battle you agian" Chili replies. He looks down and sees he's still holding my hand and chuckles. "I suppose our burning spirits have to part ways now?" he asks. I nod. He lets go before bowing. "until tomorrow then" he says before going back to the gym. I look at my Xtransceiver and see its past 7pm "Oh better head inside" I say before running to the pokemon center.

"Match time tomorrow" I say to the nurse with a smile as she gives me a room key.

"Good luck, those leaders can be real tough than any trainer you faced before" she says while I go to the bedroom.

Sunlight came through the windows of the bedroom. I didn't want to wake up but Lillipup popped out of his poke ball and was licking my face, like any other dog would. "Alright I'm getting up" I cry while Lillipup licks me. I push the pokemon off the bed before sitting up and wiping the saliva off of my face. "Better was up first though" I mumble before walking to the bathroom. Lillipup slips inside before I shut the door. "You aren't going to see my private parts either" I respond while Lillipup goes inside its poke ball.

After a couple minutes I was all dressed up again. "Time for a rematch." I whisper to the badge case I hold in my hand. I walk out the door with a smile on my face past all the other trainers who walked in asking for their pokemon to be healed. After walking outside clutching my poke balls in my hands my Xtransceiver starts ringing. "Ahhh!!" I scream and drop the poke balls when I hear the loud ring. "Stupid phone" I mutter before picking up. I see Cheren on the other end of the line. "What is it now? I can't battle" I say. He grins casually.

"It isn't that and you look beautiful today I'm going to battle someone else right now, and I hope you can watch when you get here" Cheren responds with a smirk before hanging up. I roll my eyes not understanding or caring what he said. I pick up the poke balls I dropped, dusted them off before opening the door to the gym or resturant., I still haven't figured that out.

"Hello again miss, care to see the show today? Someone requested you'd come before it starts" the lady at the desk asks me. I shrug before nodding. "Excellent, come on now" she gets up before walking away. I follow her clutching my poke balls feeling a little bit nervous about battling Cress again. She leads me to a colloseum, Cilan was battling with his Pansage against a boy with a Oshawott.

Wait the blue coat, black pants and that hair standing upright. "Cheren!?" I shout before covering my mouth. He turns around looking at me with a smile.

"Glad you made it to see my victory against the leader of this gym, I'm sure it proves I am stronger than you" Cheren says with a wink before turning back towards Cilan. My face turns a bright red with anger.

"I am so not going to lose to you, you freak!!" I scream. The desk lady walks away before I sit down at the bleachers next to Chili, Cress and their monkeys. "That guy gets me so mad" I mumble.

"Don't let him get to you, its just rivalry at its finest that brings out the fire in our hearts" Chili says.

"Yes and the ferocity of battle always cools it down" Cress adds.

"Oshawott use Razor Shell!" Cheren says. Oshawott throws his shell at the green monkey, the slash was critical and made its chest bleed.

"Oh no" Cilan whispers. "Pansage use Vine Whip!" he shouts. Pansage extends its tail making it into a vine and slashes Oshawott. Oshawott survives and Torrent kicks in.

"One more Razor Shell!" Cheren says. Oshawott charges up energy before chucking the shell at Pansage. Pansage gets thrown backwards and faints. "YES!!! I AM THE BEST" Cheren shouts and jumps in the air.

"Woah thats some flavor" Cilan says before letting Pansage inside its poke ball. Chili and Cress get off the bleachers to give Cheren the badge. I shrug before getting up and following.

"Alright, Oshawott and I have won the battle so we deserve a badge right?" Cheren asks them.

"According to the pokemon league rules yes" Cilan says.

"Yeah, the fire has really shown inside Oshawott" Chili adds.

"With the water type elegance at its finest!" Cress replies.

"And with that, here is the Trio Badge" Cilan says and gives Cheren the badge. "The next gym should be in-"

"Nacrene City I know" Cheren cuts off making Cilan get an angry face. "Oh and Ally?" he asks me.

"Yeah good job beating him Cheren" I say without emphasis.

"Well that is nice of you to say, so how about a congratulatory kiss huh?" he asks raising his eyebrows.

"Not interested you cretin, I told you if you win all 8 badges you might get one" I say again.

"Oh" Cheren says with a sad tone. "Well then, could I stay and watch her battle?" Cheren asks the gym leaders.

"I don't see why not. Cress do you mind?" Chili asks.

"Not at all" Cress responds.

"I'm going to the Pokemon Center, excuse me" Cilan responds before walking out of the arena.

"Excused" Chili grins.

"You'll get whats coming" Cheren says before flicking me on the forehead.

"Oh no I won't" I whisper back with a threatening tone as Cheren takes a seat on the bleachers next Chili. He grins at my angered expression.

"Ohhhh hi Ally!" Bianca squeels as she runs to the arena.

"......Shut up please" I mutter.

"Miss Bianca you will battle my brother after our battle is done" Cress says with a bow.

"Okay, could I watch the battle? Pleaaase?" Bianca whines. I clench my fist with annoy induced rage.

"Sure, take a seat" Cress says again. Bianca squeels with joy before sitting down on the bleachers next to Cheren. I look at Cheren who is looking at Bianca with a very annoyed face, before looking back at me and puckers his lips twice before raising his eyebrows with a grin.

"Ugh" I shudder. "Can we start the battle please?" I ask. Cress nods, looking a little bit amused at the three of us. We take our places at the battle arena. "Lilly lets try again!" I say and throw my poke ball up in the air. Flash! Lillipup comes out barking with anger.

"Now Lillipup show them what we can do" Cress says before tossing his poke ball in the air. Flash! His Lillipup comes out licking his paws. "Ladies first" he says.

"Lily use Take Down!" I whisper. Lillipup's head glows before he charges at the foe's Lillipup. The attack hits causing a lot of damage. My Lillipup howls feelingn recoil damage.

"Ouch, Lillipup use Work Up!" Cress shouts. His Lillipup snarls raising its attack and special attack.

"Lily use Take Down again!" I shout. My Lillipup's head glows before charging at his Lillipup. The attack hits and makes Cress's Lillipup faint. "Yaaaay!!!! I'm close to winning!!" I cheer.

"Wow that Lillipup wasn't so tough" Bianca says.

"No its his next pokemon is tougher than Lillipup" Cheren responds.

"Ours are all tough" Chili comments while listening to the conversation.

"Panpour go!" Cress says before tossing the poke ball up in the air. Flash! The blue monkey pops out jumping up and down. He looks at us before flexing his muscles. "Ready for round 2 Ally?" Cress asks.

"Yes. And I'm going to win this time" I shout back. He smiled at me as a response. "I will win! Lily use Take Down!" I shout. Lillipup howls before charging at Panpour.

"Defend" Cress says. Panpour holds out its fist at the same time Lillipup's head crashes against them. Panpour laughs as the attack doesn't cause too much damage. "Toss then use Water Gun" Cress says. Panpour grabs my Lillipup by the ears and throws him up in the air before shooting water at it with extreme force. My Lillipup is slammed against the ceiling and then falls to the floor, fainted.

"Ohhhh" I stutter out. I pull out Lillipups poke ball and let him go back inside. "Bacon Bits come out" I whisper and toss the poke ball up in the air. Tepig hops out ready to fight. I feel scared, I might lose again. "Bacon Bits please do good" I whisper. Tepig nods before facing the Panpour with anger, he did not want to lose again.

"Wow thats some power" Bianca cries.

"I know, Cress's Panpour is strong" Chili says.

"Ally, win this so I'll see how strong of an opponent you are" Cheren whispers.

"Panpour use Water Gun!" Cress shouts. Panpour shoots water from its mouth and it heads towards Tepig.

"Jump!" I say. Tepig sits on its springy tail before bouncing high up in the air. "Smokescreen!" I shout. Tepig spins in the air and shoots smoke from its nose covering the whole battle arena, before landing on Panpours back. I hear Panpour's monkey screams and laugh "Set fire to its head" I say. Tepig nods before using Ember on the bright blue stem on top of his head. Panpour shrieks even louder with the burning head stem.

"Oh no!" Cress shouts hearing the monkeys cries. "Panpour use Slash" he shouts. Panpour can't hear because of his loud cries and burning ears.

"Bacon Bits keep using Ember" I shout. Tepig keeps setting the monkey on fire. When the smoke cleared I saw Tepig on top of a flaming blue Panpours back. "Good, good now use Tackle" I whisper. Tepig nods before targeting Panpour, who is on fire and screaming. "TEEEAAPIG!!" Tepig snorts before spring shotting itself at Panpour. Direct hit! Panpour gets slammed against the wall. Tepig gets off the Panpour and sees it has fainted. "What?" I whisper.

"What?" Cress asks. "You defeated my Panpour?" he asks.

I regain my senses before saying "YEA I DID!" in a confident voice that sounded like Rhino. Tepig sighs with exhaustion before walking back to me, coughing. "Good job Bacon Buddy" I say as Tepig hacks a fireball out of its mouth landing on my showe. "AHHH!!!! AHH!!!! AHHH!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream as my foot catches on fire. I take my sneaker off quickly and throw it away before seeing my sock is burnt down to the top of my foot. "Oh noo" I cry

"Oshawott go! Use Water Gun!!!" Cheren shouts throwing his poke ball up in the air. Oshawott jumps out and fires water on my shoe. "Ally!" Cheren and Bianca cry before running over to me.

"Its not that bad. I just need some kind of cast" I respond while putting my foot down. "Yeowch!" I cry before picking my foot back up. "Could I still get the badge?" I ask Chili. Chili grins before giving me the badge. "Yay!!! Woah" I cheer before falling backwards. "Ow" I whisper before pulling the badge case out of my pocket. "Better put this trio badge inside" I say and stick the badge inside the case. "Wow they're much more rectangly than expected" I say.

"Ummm well maybe you should go to the hospital" Chili says. "Pokemon Centers can take care of trainers if their pokemon hurt them in some kind of way" he explains. I grin trying to get up but I have a hard time since my foot burns like fire every time I apply pressure on it. "Well I'll help you back up then" Chili says before pulling me back on my foot. Unfortuantely I lose balance and fall into his arms in a hugging position. "Ohhh well you don't seem to balance on one foot well" he says with a laugh before picking me up off the ground.

"Aww how cute you two are together!" Bianca giggles. "Wait I want to take a picture as a postcard to send to my mom and dad!" Bianca says before rummaging through her bag.

"Oh...Chili got it this time" Cress says while watching the scene. He picks up Panpour in his arms

"Well we should head to the pokemon center now before that burn gets infected" Chili responds before running.

"Excellent idea!" Cress says before following

"Thats my Ally he's hugging...I hate him so much" Cheren growls "GET BACK HERE YOU RED HAIRED FIRE POKEMON USING BASTARD!!!!" Cheren shouts with a super angry face before chasing Chili.

"Huh?" Bianca asks. She looks around seeing nobody. "Ohhh, well I better go too" she says before running.

Tepig squealed while Bianca was holding him in her arms. I felt a little bad for the pig, I've always had problems with knowing a pokemons power. Its not that I didn't know how to harness it, I always forget how strong a small pokemon like Tepig is. I could hear the Pokemon Centers doors open.

"Oh hello, how did the battle go Cress?" Cilan asks as he sees us. "Not to well I presume?" he asks again

"No actually she won, its just Tepig sneezed a fireball on her" Chili replies.

"Oh hello, quite a large number today, do you need your pokemon healed?" the nurse asks.

"No this girl she got hit by her Tepigs Ember attack" Chili replies. "Do you have any remedies?" he asks again.

"Oh sure we do, just put her down and I'll take her to a recovery room to wait for the medicine. She might need a little help walking" Nurse Joy says. Chili nods before setting me down on one foot.

"You need us to provide any assistance? he asks. I was just about to respond before losing my balance, fortunately though Cheren grabs me before I fall on my back again.

"I think I can walk goodly, just like the little engine that could said when he was riding that windy track uphill" I reply with a smile.

"How many times do I have to say 'goodly' isn't even a real word" Cheren whispers into my ear.

"Its my word Cheren" I whisper back.

"Great, because we have other lovely ladies watching before they crowd us with loud screams of 'eek' so we best be leaving" Chili says with a smile. Cilan walks outside waving to me and Bianca. Cress walks out, flashing me a victory sign with a smile. Chili bows before leaving the three of us.

I attempt again to stand up on one leg but lose balance and fall back. And once again Cheren catches me, when did he have good reaction time? "Ugh its hard standing on one foot, how does a Hoothoot do it?" I ask myself. Cheren quickly pecks me on the cheek while I am thinking of the red eyed owl hopping on its two feet.

"Okay come on Bianca lets help her up" Cheren says to a blissful Bianca, who is gazing at the departing gym leaders. "BIANCA!" Cheren shouts making her jump. She turns around with an angry expression before remembering what happened, runs over and holds me up by my right arm.

"You ready Ally?" she asks. I snap back to reality. "Okay good, were you thinking about Chili being your boyfriend or Cress?" she asks. My face turns a Cheri Berry red, and Cheren's face turns into an angry Tomato Berry red.

"Ummmmm, ehehe I wasn't thinking about that, besides if I was Cheren would've picked up on that right away" I respond and laugh nervously.

"Sure I would, and even if you were, you were using that old 'spaced out look' from back in school" Cheren teases. I'd punch him if my arms weren't able to be used as weapons right now.

"Ah there you are" Nurse Joy says as she sees us. "You sure take a while to walk on one foot, but just wait in here. Our Audinos are making a batch of special burn treating ointment from rare berries" she explains. I grin as I get escourted to the room. Unfortunately Bianca loses grip and I fall down onto the bed face first.

"Oh dear. Sorry Ally, it won't happen again" Bianca apologizes. I think really bad words and insults in my mind as I climb under the covers. "I can't wait for my battle, pokemon are soooo tough!" she says again. SHe jumps up in surprise before unzipping her purse. I see my Tepigs bright orange head come out of the green bag. He yawns before oinking with happiness, jumping otu of the purse and onto the bed wagging his tail. I giggle at the cuteness of it all.

"...I guess you are pretty strong if you could beat a gym leader who has a type advantage" Cheren says again.

"Yeah I know. I even forgot water is strong on fire" I reply.

"You didn't know much of anything really" Cheren said agian.

"I knowed lots of stuff I just didn't study it all good enough to get a good grade was all" I say back. Something about what I said made him and Bianca break out in smiles.

"Okay well you did know lots of things outside of books, thats one tihng I know from when we were kids. Hey Cheren remember when our moms made you two 'study buddies' back in school?" Bianca asks with a laugh. I laughed too

"Oh yea that was not fun at all, you were never paying attention" Cheren says while the memories flood back. "You were always drawing pictures of pokemons in your journals!" he said loudly.

"Yeah and what did you keep doing?" I ask. "Because I didn't know what you was doing back then" I say.

"Ugh, you always called me Cherry back then too. You had no idea how to say my name or Biancas for that matter. You kept calling her Yellow!" Cheren said. I laughed remembering those days.

"Ah yes I did, I also remembered calling you Cherry Head back when we were really little. And I tugged on that pointy hair on top of your head" I respond.

"Yeah that was totally cute, and that time you hugged Cheren back then was a 10 on the adorable scale" Bianca replied.

"When did that happen, if I hugged him I know Cheren would start it. He finds me very huggable" I respond, then blush at what I just said.

"...I have a picture of it inside my camera, my mom uploaded it" Bianca says while going through her purse. "Now if only I can find it" Bianca mutters.

"Did we hug?" I ask Cheren.

"Not likely, since I clearly hated you back then" Cheren responded.

"No you didn't! My mom said you really liked me a lot" I respond.

"Oh found it!" Bianca squeels when pulling out a pink camera. "Its a real old one though" she whispers while going through the album. "Oh found the picture! Yay!" she says. "Awww you were soo cute!" she says.

"I was?" I respond before Bianca shows us the picture. "I guess I was" I mumbled while looking at the picture.

"I had that expression on my face, I'd be enjoying any time when my Ally hugs me" Cheren says out loud.

"What about me?" I ask.

"Errr, I think something happened between us in that photo" Cheren says while sweating.

"You love her don't you?" Bianca asks.

"Excuse me. we have your medicine" the Nurse says from outside the room. "Audino!" a pink pokemon says. "yes a specific blend of Rawst and Sitrus Berries into a powerful cream used to cure burns" she says walking inside a room with a container filled with a dark green cream. "Just put in on your foot before bed time for a few days and the burn should stop hurting enough for you to walk again" she explains.

"So rub the cream on my foot before going to sleep at night?" I ask.

"Yes, remember to do that so the burn can heal while you are sleeping" Nurse Joy responds. I grin back before she leaves. I yawn before falling back on my pillow, not sleeping just looking up at the celing lights.

"You okay Ally?" Bianca asks. I nod yes, before my eyelids droop. Truthfully the gym battle exhausted me just like it exhausted Tepig. "Should we leave so you can sleep for the night?" she asks.

"Well you have to make Snivy lots strong so you can win too" I respond in a tired voice.

"Oh good point. Wow it isn't that late. I'll go then, but I'll see you tomorrow. I don't like leaving you behind" Bianca says before picking up her green purse. "Bye Ally" she says before walking out the door and close it.

"Goodbye" I whisper. "Oh she lefted her pink camera here" I say seeing the pink object on my blankets. I slide it over to myself from under the covers. "Super cute color, but blue is better. Blue reminds me of Cheren for some reason" I mumble before falling asleep.

Cheren silently grabbed the pink camera that was near me, and looked at the picture of us together. "I know she took this, Bianca always loved taking pictures. I aim to be strong for her so she will notice me to be more than a nerdy friend she knew for the past 12 years." he whispers. He looks around before stroking my chin.

Apparently the little nerdy kid had forgotten that my adorable Tepig was still out of is poke ball. Tepig didn't like where it would be going to so he jumped up and bit Cheren's hand.

"OWWW!!! YOU ROTTEN SWINE!! HOW DARE YOU BITE ME!" Cheren cried. Tepig jumped up and down laughing like it did a good thing. "You don't do that, even when your beautiful trainer is sleeping! Oshawott can beat you up with one hit." Cheren shouted.

"Boys can you keep it down please, I'm trying to sleep" I whisper. Tepig nods before bunny nosing my nose. "Okay good now get back to sleep Bacon Bits" I say again. Tepig oinks before crawling to the foot of the bed and sleeping. "You too Cheren. And don't try to climb in the bed again because I'm not sure if it can hold two" I whisper again.

"...........What if it gets cold in here?" Cheren asks.

"Only exception, and you can hug me like a teddy bear but don't pull my clothes off or else you die" I whisper back with a warning tone.

"Okay ma'am!!" Cheren sys with fear after the threat. Oshawott laughs after he pops out of the poke ball without permission. "Shut up and go to sleep" he says to Oshawott. Oshawott salutes before sleeping on the floor. He casted a glance at the door and at the window "....Hope you get better" Cheren whispers and leans in closer to my sleeping face.

I felt his warm breath from his mouth against my face, it smelled like almonds. I growled before grabbing his throat. Squeeze! "You trying to be the prince from that fairy tale you read to me back when we were small?" I ask.

"Gack! Yes, but only because you look like the princess in the moonlight!!" Cheren chokes out. "I only did because it was so tempting!!" he cried again.

"I told you, eight badges. All eight. From all the Unova gym leaders. We only have one so its too early for that. All eight badges the two of us have in our cases, then you can kiss me. If you pull that cheat again, you might not die but you'll get severe man points lost" I warn again.

"Okay! Let go of me! You're a very strong and abusive young woman who is pretty!!!" Cheren cries.

"Whats going on out there!?" voices pipe out from the other rooms.

"Muzzle off! Night Cheren." I whisper before letting go and falling back to sleep. I could hear Tepigs loud laugh in the background.

"KEEP IT DOWN YOU DRUNKS!!!!!" a older man shouts from down the hall.

"YESSIR!" Cheren cries with fear before falling back asleep. I laugh with the knowledge knowing that he'd never try that move again, since I'm known to be a really tough girl after becoming the graduation age. I was a small vulnerable girl before. But thats indeed a story for another day.

Eventually the sun rose up from the horizon. I felt something up against my nose. My vision was blurry when I opened them, I could see brown and white in my face. My vision clears up and see that its a Oshawott. "...Ummmm could I help you with something?" I ask. Oshawott smiles before backing away. "Okay good, don't scare me like that please" I whisper before raising my head up a little bit.

"Osha! Wah!" Oshawott cries as Tepig rams him off the bed. Tepig oinks with anger before running over, jumps over Cherens head and licking my face roughly, making me laugh a lot. "Oshaaa" Oshawott says while sweating.

"Bad piggy!!" I cry while laughing. Tepig realises it showed Oshawott whos trainer was whos and stopped. It backed away before jumping off the bed. I rub my eyes and see that Cheren was passed out. I also saw he was using my tummy as a pillow. "I keep forgetting you are also clingy. Now wake up Cherry head!" I say. He doesn't budge. "...Cherry head!" I say in a little girls tone before pulling the stalk of his black hair. *I hope this wakes you up, I don't want anybody to see this* I thought. I squeak as he grabs my arm and slams it down.

"Come on Ally don't wake me up, I'm too tired" he whines.

"...Well can you at least get off me, this feels uncomfortable" I whisper.

"Ugh fine...but we still get a second round of-what?" he says while opening his eyes. "Wait how'd I'd get up here?" Cheren asks and looks around. "Last time we were at the movies" he said.

"Oh, well that must've been a dream" I mumbled before pushing the blankets off my body. I grab the cream from the shelf next to the bed and take a small dose and rub it on my burned areas. They were bright red colored. "Owww!!!!" I cry while rubbing the cream over the inflicted areas. I try to fight back tears due to pain. Felt like my foot was on fire. "I don't cry, I don't cry" I mumble.

"...Ummm you're beautiful brown eyes are leaking" Cheren says out loud.

"So! Its not like yours have ever leaked before, you-ah!!!" I cry as Cheren pulls me into a hug. "warm snuggly stuff teddy bear person" I finish.

"And you said you don't like me" Cheren whispers back.

"Just not in that way you jerk" I growl. The gesture makes him squeeze me tighter. "Are you trying to squeeze me like a squeaky toy?" I ask with annoyance. I squeaked after that sentence when I felt him smelling my hair? "What're you doing!?" I scream.

"Mmmmm you smell like flowers in the morning, between when they're closed to completly open...oh and spicy peppers" he saya with a laugh. I grown with complete anger. How dare he smell me! Who does he think he is? Gary Oak?

"YOU ARE NOT A DOGGY SO YOU NO SMELL ME!" I shout. Then realising how dumb I sounded my face turned red as a sunburn. "Speaking of which doggy, I have to get dressed so you let go please" I say with anger.

"Sure but can I watch through the 'keyhole'?" Cheren asks. I push him off me with anger at him wanting to see me without clothes on, plus the terrible Kingdom Hearts reference. "Alright I deserve that but I also deserve lots of cudding while you're 'healing' as they say for getting better here" Cheren says as I push him out the door. Slam! "LOTS OF TEDDY BEAR STYLE CUDDLING" he shouts through the door making my face turn a bright red. People look at him like he is a boy with psychological problems. He shrugs before walking away.

"Okay now time to change up. This shall be hard but I can do it" I say out loud. I see Tepig in Oshawott looking at me. "...Okay you two can help since you are adorable pokemon who have to helps humans in many ways. And Oshawott do not mention any of this to that guy you got it?" I ask Oshawott. Oshawott salutes with fear. Tepig jumps up and down.

"

"Well surpringly you two did a pretty good job of not looking" I say to the pokemon who were closing their eyes. "Much polite than men nowadays" I say again before buttoning my jeans. I wore shorts that were near the knees, I'm not a girl who shows off her legs too often. I always got snapped at my mother for wearing such clothes. Plus well many guys looked at me with those type of grins. "Okay Bacon Bits and Oshy you can open now" I say while sliding on my hat. I was quite good at balancing on one leg, everyone compared me to a flamingo.

Oshawott opened it eyes with a sigh of relief. Tepig just opened them with sheer bliss. "Great so now we can leave" I say before looking around. I see a pair of vrutches by the door so I hop over to them. "I hope I remember how to use these since I broke my leg" I whisper before rquipping them. I go back to grab all my things. "Now to open the door" I whisper while grabbing the doorknob and open the door slowly. Good thing the hinges push outside instead of pulling isnide. "Well that was easy, come on then you two" I whisper. Tepig oinks before following me. Oshawott hops on my back with its ottery laugh. "This is weird when it isn't mine" I say while hobbling.

"Oh wow an extremely strong Volcarona hidden inside the ruins, that'd make a great pokemon for my team" Cheren whispers while reading a pokemon magazine in the waiting area. Oshawott hops off my back before running to Cheren. I breathe a sigh of relief before Tepig jumps on my head. "Oh there you are" Cheren says as he hears Oshawotts cries while reading.

"Oh there you are Ally, I have a special type of show here for that burn of yours" Nurse Joy says from the front desk. I hop over to the desk while she pulls out a light blue and white furry boot. "Its a special boot made from the shaved hair of Cunchoos and Beartics, combined with nutrients from the egg of a Blissey, it shuld help the burn heal along with the special cream. Just use it on your journey for the next couple of weeks and the burn will stop feeling like a volcano on your foot" she explains. I get a confused look on my face but understand what she said to do and pick up the boot. "Oh its so furry and cold at the same time" I say while holding the boot. I walk over to the seat next to Cheren and try to put on the bright blue furry boot.

"Whats that boot for? You going for a new wintery look?" Cheren asks. I sigh while trying to fit it on my foot. After a few minutes of loosening it up the boot finally fit. It was a little snug, but my foot was feeling better. "Is that suppose to help the burn?" he asks.

"No it suppose to make it feel worse" I say while tying the knot back up. Sneaker laces were much easier than boot laces for me to tie up. But I manage to make a tie look like a bow.

"No need for sarcasm missy, or else I'll have to take that Tepig off your hands" Cheren teases while putting the magazine back on the desk. He looks back at me with the usual Cheren style smile.

"Well I'm getting tired of you always thinking I'm weak, so thats why I snap at you, because you are a glasses wearing jerk" I say while standing up. "Besides I should get a head start on heading to the next place since its a long ways away" I whisper while pulling out my poke ball and sending Tepig inside. *Good thing I have a map though* I think in my head. I crack my knuckles with a smile on my face. "Time to rise up and win lots of battles and respect" I say out loud. Oshawott cheers for me after I say it for whatever reason it was. "Try to keep up with me when you can" I say to Cheren before leaving the pokemon center.

"Osha!" Oshawott cries before Cheren lets the small pokemon go inside its ball. "Wait a minute! I have a question!!!" Cheren says and starts chasing me.

"Oh what is it? I'm wanting to get on ahead of you and blondie." I say while walking.

"No! I want to battle! Just one battle just to see how strong you were since last time!" Cheren says.

".....First of all there was no last time and second fine I'll pass time and battle you, maybe we'll get an audience" I respond.

Just then my Xtransceiver began to ring agian. "Ahh!" I scream before picking up. "Who is this?" I ask. I see my mother on the screen. "Oh hey mom whats up in Nuvema now?" I ask.

"Oh nothing dear I just called to say hello, how is the pokemon Juniper gave you" Mom asks.

"Oh she's doing great, just has the sniffles is all" I respond.

"Oh dear maybe its the pollen, it is spring you know" Mom says. I nod in agreement.

"Hey Ally who's on the phone?" Bianca asks and peers over my head. "Hello!" she says.

"Oh hello there Bianca I am glad I found you, your father is a nervous wreck he has been looking for you everywhere" Mom says. Bianca sighs with sadness. "I won't tell him where you are sweetie, I only told your mom and she knows you'll be safe with your pokemon" seh says agian.

"Thanks!" Bianca says politely. She then runs away, probably to get to the next area before me. I'm always the slow one in these cases.

"Have you gotten any badges?" Mom asks me. I nod. "Only badge right?" she asks.

"Yep, you know everything" I say into the phone.

"I'm a mother, and mothers are suppose to know lots of things about their children" Mom says with a smile. "And where's that other friend of yours? Is he already in Nacrene?" Mom asks.

"Maybe" I quickly glance back at Cheren. "He's always wanting to get there before me because he's really hyper thats for sure"

"You thinking of another classmate?" Mom asks. I sweatdrop at my mistake. *Damn, I was thinking of that frontier brain guys kid* I thought. "I forget though, did you choose Tepig or Snivy?"

"I chose Tepig because Tepig is adorable and totally freaking awesome when he evolves" I say into the phone with annoyance. "Not as awesome as Chimchar though but only Sinnoh trainers get him" I whisper.

"Lots of trainers prefer Cyndaquil opposed to the other fire type starters of the regions" Cheren whispers into my ear. I almost scream before he covers my mouth. "Sorry about that, I just couldn't resist" he says while I growl like an angry dog.

"Oh my, is that your way of communicating with her?" Mom asks.

"Oh yeah, she doesn't mind it too much" Cheren says into the phone after taking his hand away. "So hows my parents doing, they missing me yet?" he asks.

"No they haven't asked where you have been" Mom responds.

"Oh." Cheren says in a depressed tone of voice.

"How have you two been, Cheren still keeping you safe Ally?" Mom teases, making me blush a pink color.

"I'm old enough to own a pokemon so he can stop when he wants to" I respond with anger.

"Well I just choose to still want to, I'm like an Oshawott wanting to protect his Tepig from all the dangerous pokemon we encounter together if you want to compare" Cheren whispers before gently touching my cheek with his lips. Wait was that a kiss? How dare he do that!

"Oh I get it" Mom says. "You two are together now" she says with a laugh.

"What!? No we are not! He just implies that we are, we are not really going out he just messes with me sometimes. Like an insect" I say while my face turns red.

"Oh come on I heard you giggle from inside your head. You wanted one for today" Cheren says.

"Oh well you know your father always said you were a cute couple, and I tend to agree. Especially when you were little you always seemed to be together" Mom says while laughing.

"Okay that part is true, and I really miss him a whole lot. I still have him in spirits, I just wish he didn't get costumed after the Leavanny man beat up that snake thingy" I say agian.

"Consumed" Cheren corrects.

"I agree, but you still have me as your mother and him as your father, plus Cheren as your boyfriend and Bianca as your sister" Mom says.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I shout.

"Who says I wasn't, I had two girls as choices in grade school and decided you were much more attractive than Bianca" Cheren says.

"Oh Cheren you can be such a charmer, bye dear try not to strangle him after I hang up" Mom says with a wave.

"I'm not that aggressive" I say waving back.

"You're more abusive" Cheren says while waving before my mom hangs up the phone. I sigh with relief before Cheren wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me. "Are we going to battle now, without any unseen interruptions? I suppose I could give you another good luck kiss to help you win against my Oshawott" he smells my hair again. What is with this freak? "Watermelons? Do you always use fruit smelling hair spray?"

"You do that again and I'll kill you. And I really will. I have my claws registered as lethal weapons and I don't want to be charged with a murder trail" I respond while my face turns a brighter red. "I am warning you right now put me down or else I'll have to punch off of me like a Darmiratin-I mean Darmititeran-I mean Darminiton-I mean the red monkey gorilla beats up a Servine" I stutter while sweat runs down the back of my neck.

"Its called a Darmanitan, why do you not know so many names of pokemon here?" Cheren asks. "Or are you just stalling me?

"They have so many letters that I get the jumbled up. I still don't know why we can't get Bulbasaurs Charmanders and Squirtles in the wild anymore! LET ME GO!" I cry out.

"...Alright but just a quick" Cheren mumbles before he kisses my cheek squeezing me like how an Arbok squeezes a Rattata.

"Uh guys whens the battle!? I wanna watch!" Bianca shouts.

"Bianca I'm trying to make a move over here, can you come back in a little while?" Cheren asks.

"I'M IN A SQUEEZE OVER HERE!!! I'M NOT READY FOR WHAT ENDURING, IT HURTS A WHOLE LOT" I shout.

"Oh no!" Bianca cries. "Snivy use Vine Whip" Bianca shouts tossing the poke ball out. Snivy hops out and pulls Cheren off me with its large viny arms. Bianca high fives Snivy before rushing over to me. "Are you okay? Are you feeling dizzy?" she asks.

"No it was just, so hard to breathe. His grip was like a snake. It hurted too much" I breathe out.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! DOING THAT TO MY FRIEND!!! YOU'RE A DISGRACE CHEREN!!!" Bianca shouts.

"What? I wasn't doing that if thats what you're saying" Cheren shouts back.

"Wait you weren't?" Bianca asks.

"NO!! GOD NO!! I wouldn't make her cry because of that. She'd soon strke me with a knife before that happens" Cheren responds.

"I would. Bt anyway snakey could we battle please?" I ask before sending out my Lillipup.

"You go from panicked to calm in a couple seconds is amazing" Cheren says before sending out Purrloin.

"YAAY!!!! BATTLE" Bianca cheers.

"Okay Lilly use Take Down" I whisper. Lillipup charges at Purrloin making a direct hit. It caused the small purple kitty to take lots of damage and panting on the spot. Lillipup cries feeling the effect of recoil damage. The effects made them both pant heavily. "Go for a second Take Down" I say.

"FAKE OUT" Cheren shouts. Puurloin jumps out of the way and smashed Lillipups head into the ground causing Lillipup flinching in pain. "Nice, now use Fury Swipes" Cheren says again. Purrloin snarls before slashing at Lillipup with its sharp claws Lillipup howled in pain before falling on the floor, fainted. "Appears my tactical and multi hit moves are more effective than your charging into battle moves" Cheren says.

"What...How?" I stutter. "I. That wasn't. Not possible. Lilly" I stutter again. "The cat beat the dog" I say while pulling out my poke ball.

"Exactly. You weren't smart enough to know that Take Down, while powerful can cause a pokemon to take damage in return to all the damage he caused on another pokemon. I am impressed that your Lillipup know it already" Cheren explains. Purrloin meows with content.

"Now I'll show you!! Go Bacon Bits!" I cry while tossing my poke ball. Flash! Tepig falls down on its stomach before gettign up and sneezing a fiery beam out of its nose that burned Purrloin completly, making him faint. "Ha ha!!! Super Rattata magic saves the day!" I say while seeing the fainted kitten.

"Okay I get it, you saw that battle on Youtube with the Rattata killing the Ivysaur" Cheren says while Purrloin goes into its pkoe ball. "Oshawott tell her who is the strongest!" Cheren shouted while tossing his poke ball high in the air. Oshawott falls out of the ball and jumps up and down. "You are going to lose now"

"No I won't I'm gonna win! Bacon Bits use Smokescreen!" I shout. Tepig nods before coughing up smoke from its mouth and nose covering the arena. "Now use Ember!" I say. Tepig nods before sneezing a fireball from its nose at Oshawott. "Poor fellow has a cold" I mumble as Oshawott cries as the attack hits. He cries louder because the Ember burnt him. "Awesome" I say.

"Oshawott use Razor Shell now!" Cheren shouts. Oshawott runs at Tepig with speed its scalchop water foaming. "Yes now find that orange thing"

"RUN BACON RUN!" I shout. I hear my Tepig running in fear because Oshawott chasing it with a foaming scalchop when the smokescreen vanishes into thin air. "Oh well this sounds like a familiar chase" I say again. "Like Bugs and Daffy!" I say with a cheer.

"Throw it now!" Cheren shouts. Oshawott nods before chucking it at Tepig. the trejectory looked like it tossed a boomerang instead of a shell. Tepig gets hit in the back of the neck and falls down coughing out deep red blood. Oshawott nimbly catches in the shell. Tepig tries to get up and stands up by just a small amount of strength. "This is it. Wait whys it glowing!?" Cheren shouts.

"Bacon Bits dont let me down" I whisper repeatively. Tepig was glowing a bright red. It sounds like a chant because with every time I say those five words Tepig walks at Oshawott with an angry zombie stare before staring down Oshawott face to face. Until finally the piglet begins to glow a bright white. "Bacon Bits don't let me down" I whisper still. Tepig grows into a much larger pig that can stand on two legs instead of four and its front paws turned to arms.

"PIGNITE!!!!!" it roars into Oshawotts face. Bits of blooded up saliva landed on its brown nose.

"Huh? Bacon Bits?" I ask and look onto the battlefield. "YOU GOT BIGGER!?" I shout with surprise. "My love and trust for you to win has made you stronger?"

"No it evolved, it gets stronger with just the right amount of experience points" Cheren explains. Way to kill the mood.

"NO IT WAS OUR FRIENDSHIP THAT MADE HIM GROW CHERRY HEAD!!!!" I shout agian. "But anyways try using a new move if you learned one?" I suggest. Pignite nods before its arms become charged up with power. Oshawott backs off a little before running away screaming. Pignite laughs manicially before chasing Oshawott. "Oh I like turned tables" I say before cackling. Pignite eventually gets to Oshawott from behind and smashes Oshawotts head repeatively on the ground, burying him in the dirt. The dust clears and Oshawott faints head smashed with blood stains on top of the dirt. "Good turn of events for me" I whisper as Pignite runs over to me jumping up and down wanting a hug. I try to pick her up but she's gotten too heavy with muscle. "Nrrgh" I grunt trying to pick him up. Pignite sighs before pulling me down and hugging me, and I cough. "Good job Bacon Bits" I choke out before she lets me go. "Although you're a bit bigger than bits, and bacon. So I'll call you Pork Chops, does that sound better?" I ask. Pignite oinks with happiness and starts to dance the victory dance.

"Oh that was rough on him" Cheren mumbles as Oshawott goes back inside its poke ball.

"Sorry she doesn't know her strength-woah!!" I cry when I get hugged by an extremely happy Bianca. "YET!" I cry with surprise.

"Yaay!!!! That was so amazing! You did super great! Super fantastic!! Mega awesome!" Bianca cries. "Winners always get hugged by me remember!?" Bianca asks while shaking me.

"I remember but now I feel dizzy!" I cry while beign shaked. "you've gotten stronger since we were small" I cry again.

"Hey!!" Cheren shouts. Bianca turns and looks, forgetting I was drooling being so dizzy. "You tell me not to contrict her like a Serperior but you shake her around like a Stoutland with a teddy bear?" he asks.

"What?" Bianca asks and looks at me almost ready to pass out. "Oh gracious! Sorry Ally I keep forgetting I'm too strong" she mumbles before letting me go. I walk around in circles with a dizzy face. "Oh I have done damage to her physically again" Bianca says.

"Zzzugytinumpers" I dizzy talk before falling on my face with stars dancing around me. "pretty stars makes happy birds dance on my head" I say again before gaining consiousness. "Haven't done that since day care after I fell off that tree" I whisper.

"After what?" Bianca asks.

"Oh don't you remember Bianca, I helped Ally out from falling to lots of pain back when we all first met" Cheren explained.

"Oh yeah! We were mega cute back then right Ally?" Bianca asks.

"Okay fine but can I tell this time?" I ask while standing up.

"Oh go ahead" they both say before walking over to me. Bianca was holding the poke ball I dropped when she was shaking me like a jar of pickles.

"Awesome, well I think my mom moved to Nuvema Town after my dad became a explorer here. After I learned how to walk and talk but not goodly enough" I whisper before the flashback starts up.

"Okay honey we're here" Mom says while gently nudging my shoulder. I opened them seeing sunlight in the back of the car. "Wat?" I ask while looking out the window.

"Okay she's awake, I'll go take the supplies out with my Machamps dear" my father says while getting out of the van and walking towards the moving trucks.

"Were Daddy goin?" I ask.

"He's getting the moving boxes out of the truck because we just made it into Unova. It was quite a long way from Kanto, but you slept well" Mom says while getting out of the car. I try to undo my seatbelt but to no avail my mother did it for me. My motor skills are not that good. "Okay dear lets go say hello to the neighbors, they've been expecting us. They even have children for you to make friends with" Mom explains. I yawn feeling tired as she picks me up. She also grabs my Teddiursa Bear. I love that bear so much. I hug it with happiness, it was my favorite out of all my toys and I just couldn't live without it. "Oh there they are" Mom says while I'm hugging my bear.

"Teddy" I whisper.

"Oh hello there" the two families say in unision. Mom puts me down while I'm still hugging my Teddiursa bear. All of our parents start talking and I'm ignoring them.

"Hii!" I hear a sing. I look up from snuggling my teddy and see a small yellow haired girl in a green bonnet with a bright orange dress on and a black haired with one pointy spike boy with small glasses on and dark blue shirt with black shorts. She runs over to me and pulls me into a strong hug. "I'M BIANCA YOU THAT NEW GURL MOMMY WAS TALKIN' 'BOUT" she said loudly. I don't say anything, feeling a little bit scared. "Oh you is shy I gets it" Bianca says while letting go. "New one always shy, like sky up there" Bianca says and points at the sky. I look up not seeing anything. "Ohhh clouds they're soooo fluffy!" Bianca says and then starts twirling.

"...Yellaw gurl scawy" I say before backing away from her. I accidently bump into the black haired kid. "Oh uh sowwy" I say after realising I bumped into him.

"No apowagy needed. What that?" he says and takes my teddy bear from me. "A small teddy beaw. Aren't chu old fow dose thingies?" he asks again. I shake my head no before pulling it back from him. "Oh how unpowite" he says again.

"Tats watcha gets for takin teddy away...Chewwy Head!" I say figuring out his name.

"Chewwy Head isn't my name you dumb gurl! ITS CHEREN!" Cheren shouts.

"No yell at me!" I cry. I hear a wild Lillipup run over to me barking. I look at the dog and start to pet it. "Good doggy" I say while petting it. The Lillipup barks again before taking my Teddiursa Bear away. "MY TEDDY BEAW!!!!" I cry before chasing the Lillipup.

"Whee sparky sun gives me a bettah day! Come on spin new girl spin!" Bianca sings while spinning.

"Wait, Wait for me dumb girl!!!" Cheren shouts and chases after me who was chasing the wild Lillipup.

I get to a large green tree while Lillipup jumps on top of the tree branches. "Hmmm, hop hop doggy hop, Ally did it too" I say before climbing up the lowest branch, I see Lillipup on the topmost branch sleeping with my teddy bear like it was a pillow. "Time for the climbys" I say before attempting to climb up the tree, branch by branch. If people saw they may think I was a monkey.

"Huh? Were dat girl go? Cheren asks as he gets to the tree filled area. "Oh this no good" he says.

"Bad doggy gimme my teddy!" I shout to the Lillipup who doesn't hear me at all. Or it could be ignorin me? "Ugh me warns you, now you go dow!" I cry while climbing some more, getting closer to the puppy pokemon.

"HEY!!" I hear a voice shout.

"Heys for Ponytis! And fow Moltuks! Gumpifs could chew but they do not no how!" I chant while climbing. Eventually I get to the small puppy and throw the puppy off the tree while its sleeping.

"AWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO" it cries while being tossed into more trees.

"Teddy!" I cry while hugging my Teddiursa bear. "Now must get dow" I say while looking down. "No hi fow me" I say and jump down from the high branches like a cat. Unfortunately I lose my footing on one of the middle high branches. "Uh oh" I mumble before falling. "AAAAHHHH I FALLS LIKE LEAF" I cry while falling.

"YOU DUMB GIRL!!!!" Cheren shouts and runs to try to find where I am falling. He sees my shadow over the ground and runs under me. I have my eyes squeezed shut thinking I'd go splat like an egg before feeling a much softer landing, and I feel squeezed. Did a monkey catch me? I open my eyes seeing I'm on top of Cheren and he looked a little crushed. "Could youse get offa me please???????" he asks with an annoyed voice.

"Okays" I respond while getting off of him hugging my teddy bear again. Cheren sits up rubbing the back of his head.

"Why you done that? Its no smarts climbin up a twee" Cheren whines.

"I had to gets my teddy bear back!" I shout back. "But earmuffs 'bout that, tanks for capchin' me!" I thank before hugging Cheren tightly and kissing him repeatively.

"Get off me you dumb girl!! You is giving me cooties!" Cheren cries and tries pushing me off.

"Ohhh they wents over here!" Bianca says and points to us.

"Oh isn't that cute?" whispered Bianca's mom.

"Well they just wanted some alone time is all" Cherens mom whispered.

"Awww my baby already has a mate" my Mom says.

"Oh yays she letted go of the beaw!" Bianca squeeled before running over to my bear, picking it up and hugging it. "Its so warm!"

"Back then you hated me and I liked you a lot, so why are you really into me now?" I ask Cheren.

"Simple, your beauty has grown and I really want to reclaim what we once had and now you seem to hate me" Cheren replies.

Hearing what the boy said made my face turn a little red. I always blushed and grew shy when I receive compliments. "Who said I hated you anyways" I mumble before covering my red cheeks with my hands.

"Ohhhh I see red, Ally's blushing from compliements again!" Bianca giggles.

"Very good, that always makes her be quiet" Cheren rolls his eyes.

"Well I have to leave again, I don't wanna be left behind agian byeee!" Bianca says before running away.

"Goodbye" I mumble with anger before picking up my bag. No idea why it dropped, stupid Cheren making me loose my marbles. "And I have to leave in order to not be last" I whisper with a cold tone of voice.

"Parting is such sweet sorrow isn't it?" he asks while I am leaving. I didn't hear him starting to follow me.

"I believe it is." I think while cringing. I did not like doing assignments on that story in school. "Unfortunately I don't feel such emotions" I say again.

"Yeah you don't feel sorrow, we all should since we are humans" Cheren replies. "Just like how we all feel happiness, anger, and what was another one? I know it has four letters in it" he asks

"Pain, we all feel pain and that word has four letters in it" I respond.

"Quite an antonymnical mind you have. I find that appealing" Cheren whispers and attempts to grab my hand.

"Yeah, well I'm not much-Ow!" I cry as I bump into two red haired dressed in gray men. "Move you grays!" I shout. They turn around. I notice one is holding a pink squealing piggy.

"Excuse me? We are Team Plasma and we will liberate all pokemon from humans like you! If you do not obey our demands we shall eliminate you and take your pokemon by force!" they say. They presss a button and a small cage appears with telekenetic power prevention capabilities. The small squeeling piggy was placed inside. "You shall face our wrath!" they say and send out two Patrats.

"Awww this'll be easy" I whine before sending out my Pignite.

"You be it will" Cheren says sending out his Oshawottat the same time.

"Hey I can take on these guys myself-woah!" I say to Cheren before he grabs me by the collar and pulls my face close to his. "I could fight on my own now, please don't strangle me" I whisper. He bunny noses me gently

"You aren't ready for this sort of battle action by yourself yet and neither am I so lets do this together" he says before letting go of me. I nod before facing the two gray men.

"Patrats use Bide!" the gray men shout. The Patrats glow before freezing up.

"DIE!" I shout before Pignite uses Arm Thrust on the gophers. One faints

"Use Razor Shell" Cheren says. Oshawott fires it shell at the gopher with more health and makes it faint.

"OH NO" one shouts

"Plasmaaaa!!!!!!!!" the other shouts.

"I KILLED THE PATRATS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout while jumping up and down. Pignite dances too.

"You are so violent" Cheren says with annoyance while Oshawott goes in its poke ball. "Why are you so violent?" he asks while the two gray men leave.

"No idea, aww that poor piggys stucked in its cage" I cry while seeing the pink flowery pig cry. "Ohh a key" I say before picking up a key with the blue P on it. "Reminds me of Team Rocket" I whisper while opening the cage. The small pokemon floats out with a sigh of relief. "Good piggy" I say and stroke the pokemon.

"Muun" it huffs out before floating in front of my face. "Mu" it says before licking my nose. What is it with that gesture? Am I a tasty snack?

"I tihnk that Munna likes you" Cheren says.

"Muuuuu" I hear from the sky. I see a large pink and purple pig slowly floating towards us. It floats toward the small piggy thats in front of me. "Muuu" it says again before shooting some mist at the two of us. I breathe it inside and start coughing a whole lot. "Muu" the large pig says to the small piggy.

"I wish I could understand what they are saying" Cheren grumbles.

"Okay" I say before the pokemon called Musharna teleports away. The pokemon called Munna's eyes glow making the poke ball I have come out of my pocket and hit it. The ball vibrates after the pokemon is inside. Boop! The poke ball stops. "Wow this Munna is mine! I shall call her Moony!" I say again.

"How does a Munna come from the moon? You are thinking of Clefairy!" Cheren says from behind. Way to kill the moment.

"No actually I think of a Clefairy when doing this" I say before hitting Cheren with my own "Double Slap" attack.

"AGH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE ABUSIVE!" Cheren shouts when I stop.

"I learned from watching you beat up those mean people that beated me up a lot" I respond with a grin. Cheren just sighs before leaving. He said he had to catch some more pokemon, but I believe I wore off his wanting to go on a date ambitions. Hooray!

Well after a few hours I manage to get a really old city with lots of art. Looks really peaceful, I think I may stay for a while. Lots of people looked at me funny, probably becuse I had Munna on top of my hat. "Okay get back inside" I mutter and let Munna inside the poke ball. People then go back to talking to each other as I stroll through the town.

I see a coffee shop and go inside for a nice lemonade. I was very hot and didn't feel like having a coffee. The sun was very bright and the temperature was pleasent so I decide to eat outside. The wind went through my locks of hair while I find a seat next to some other girls and say hello. They just mutter amonst themselves before leaving. "Buncha bitches" I mutter before taking a sip of my drink.

"Bonjour madame" I hear from behind. I jump and turn around thinking it was Cheren. I breathe a sigh of relief seeing it was just a man playing the accordion. "You like zee sounds of the accordion?" he asks. I shake my head no. "You are unsatasfied? Madame you shall at least find thes very soothing" he says. "A little bit now just leave." I say to the man. "Yes madame" he says before retreating away to another table.

"Good thing I have my sanity with me" I whisper while drinking the lemonade. Amonst the crowds going into the museum I see a green ponytail blowing in the wind. "Hmm?" I whisper making bubbles in the cup of lemonade.

"Your child habits have not left huh? Cheren asks from behind me making me jump. And the reaction made me cough madly because the lemonade went down my throat too fast. "Oh no!" Cheren shouts as he sees me choke. "Don't worry Ally, I've studied how to do this!" Cheren says before holding me and trying to use the heimlick maneuver. "It will pop out soon!" he says.

"Agh! I'm not choking on anything solid its just liquid" I choke out while coughing. *Goodness this feels uncomfortable* I think.

"yeah thats what they all say and then you end up passed out on the floor without breathing!" Cheren says. And apparently some bit of strength that nerd had made me cough something a dark blue out of my mouth and I stopped coughing. "Okay that worked' he whispered before putting me down.

"Okay you are getting it now mister!" I say before jumping up and then try to punch him. And whatever happened caused him to just push me back at every attempt. "You are going to pay for touching me like that!" I shout before Cheren grabs both of my arms and twists them backwards. "OOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cry before he lets go. Now I can't move my arms.

"Good, now will you please just let me give you these berries." Cheren says and gives me 5 Oran Berries. "And these are for pokemon, not humans" he says again before leaving.

"Okay well I better keep going" I say after I see him disappear completly. "And spray some repellant so I won't smell so good to him I swear I felt his face in my hair while he was trying to get that thing out of my throat" I whisper. I hear a loud "WTF JUST HAPPENED HERE!!!!?" from where I was drinking. Ha ha silly busboy.

"hey hey!" a voice calls.

"Huh?" I ask. I turn and see two little boys run towards me. "There's a new museum in town do you know where it is?" he asks. I nod before pointing him towards the forest. "Oh thanks!" he says before running towards the forest. "Heh heh dumb kid" I say with a chuckle before walking towards the actual museum. I see its opened and attempt to turn the knob before BAM!! Door opens and I am completly slammed against the wall. "Thanks for the slamming of the door, I feel rejectimated" I mumble in pain, before the door is moved away from me.

"Oh no the girl from Acculuma ummm Ally are you okay!!?" someone asks. My eyes try to register the blurs. I see light green person.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom