• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Journey through Unova! (Start UP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yiseeks

The One True Carry
Reaction score
@Agent_K; @Lucius; @Midorikawa;

Chris jumped out of his bed as his clock rang, rushing to put on his clothes. He had forgotten to set the timer to eight, and he was now an hour late. Chris packed his bag full of magazines, than ran down stairs to eat breakfast. Seeing his mom at the table, he sat down to eat.

Chris' mom looked at him, and smiled. "So Chris, today your journey begins. Your dad really wanted to see you off, but he had to go to the League...Thaddeus and Artemis both wish you good luck. I'm sure you'll do great." Chris nodded, grabbed his bag and some bacon, and began running, saying bye to everyone on his way. Today...he would become a trainer!

Midori stared up at Professor Juniper's lab. She was supposed to get a pokedex from the professor but was feeling nervous doing so. Sentai her shiny pawniard sat beside her feeling the same as his trainer. "Sorry that I'm making you nervous Sentai." Midori took a deep breath to calm down before entering the lab to talk to the professor.

As Chris ran into the lab, he almost crashed into Midori, but managed to crash into a wall instead. "OWWW!!!!" Chris got up, rubbing his head.

Chris nodded. "Yeah yeah...I'm fine....hey! Time to get my starter!" Chris gently pushed aside Midori, than ran to Professor Juniper. "Professor Juniper! One Starter and pokedex, please!" Professor Juniper looked at Chris, and frowned.

"Sorry Chris, but you're an hour late. The last pokedex was already reserved for a girl named Midori and all the starters are gone...."

Chris was crestfallen, to say the least. Their would be no journey for him....but than Juniper spoke up. "You know....their might be something for you. I have a prototype Pokedex in the back, and there is one starter, but no one chooses him..." Juniper pulled out a strange looking pokedex, and a pokeball. "Here. The pokedex's name is EPSILON and the Pokemon is a Oshawott."

Chris grabbed the two items, and sent out the Oshawott. Oshawott looked around happily, glad to be out of the pokeball. Oshawot ran around Chris' legs. "Osha! Oshawott!" Chris bent down, and started rubbing Oshawotts head.

"You know, not many people think I can do a journey either....but we'll show them! I'm sure you're a great starter pokemon! But you need a nickname....Nobunaga! Like the General! He started off weak, but than he grew and took down armies! Just like you will!"

'Nobunaga wasn't smart which is why' Midori thought to herself. With a sigh she walked up to professor Juniper bowing formally. "I'm Midori Koutetsuban. I'm here for my pokedex." Professor Juniper nodded giving Midori her pokedex. With another formal bow and a thank you, Midori left with Sentai to officially begin her journey.

"I'M COOOMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!" shouted out a weird but loud voice. It was Danny. He was late as usual. Again. "*pant pant* Sorry i'm late, Juniper." Juniper said "Well we took care of your present for starting out on a journey to be a Gym leader!" Danny could not believe it. It was Skourpi. "AAWWW YEA!" said Danny. "We'll play gamez and stuff like dat" said Danny in a stupidly "cool" voice. "Here's your Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs!" said the Professor. Now he was ready. After recieving his present he ever wanted for his "good luck" goodbye, Danny is ready to head to Accumula Town.

"So, let's meet some new friends and have some fun!" said Danny. "Skourp! Skourpi! (I can talk to you because i understand human.)" said the Pokemon. "Yes, i have a PokeEnglish-English dictornay in my bag." said Danny.

Danny and Skourpi headed off to Unova Route 1.

Midori watched Danny run into the lab and back out hearing his shouts from inside. She watched in shock as he left the lab talking about a dictionary as he headed off for route 1 with a skorupi. "This is going to be a strange journey," she told Sentai.

"Pawn pawn," he agreed as the two went back to walking.

Chris ran to Route 1 with Nobunaga on his shoulders, happily trudging along. In the distance, he could see Midori and Pawniard, and even farther he could see Danny and Skorupi. Chris briefly thought about traveling with them, but put the thought from his mind. This adventure would be solo, until such a time where he had to travel with others.

A hooded man leaned against a wall in Accumula Town, watching as Team Plasma Grunts were setting up a stage. The Hooded Man frowned, reaching for a pokeball, before stopping. He removed his hand from the pokeball, watching as his allies positioned themselves throughout the town, prepared for anything Team Plasma might pull.

One of the people heading towards route 1 was Tailisu, he had received his Pokedex and Pokeballs from Professor Juniper and was now starting out on his journey. Next to him was his first Pokemon, Radiant the Staryu. They were both energetic to not only battle gym leaders and enter contests but explore the region and get to know it better. He saw other trainers nearby which he assumed were just starting out too. "This will be a great experience Radiant." He said to his Staryu who agreed with him.

#(to the tune of What kind of pokemon are you) What kind of pokemon i'll see? I will use my Skourpi, and that things are true.....I'll see some new towns as a clue!# sang Danny. "Skourpi skourp...(Shut up, your voice is terrible!)" said Skourpi. "Oh look! MOAR grass!" said Danny. When they walk through the grass, they nearly approched the tow-

(FLASH FLASH! *dramatic zoom in*)

"AH HELL!!!!" shouted Danny and Skourpi. They were going to experience their first Pokemon battle.

"This is Agent K reporting in." He said, speaking with a hushed tone into the receiver. "I have arrived in Accumula Town, awaiting further orders."

Agent K was currently making use of a public telephone, taking great care to situate himself in an isolated part of town. He was currently under cover, assuming his false identity as a traveling trainer. The person he was speaking to on the other end of the line was one of his superiors back at Team Rocket HQ.

"Intelligence indicates that Team Plasma will be making a public announcement today in Accumula Town." Said the female voice belonging his superior. "This would be an excellent opportunity to find out exactly who they are."

Agent K smirked. "Seems like I have my work cut out for me. Lets hope they stay that way. Another thing." He said. "Umbreon and Tyranitar--"

"--will be staying here at HQ, Agent." His superior intervened. "We have been through this already. The Pokemon we have assigned to you should more than suffice. Don't fail us."

With that, Agent K's superior hung up. He pulled the receiver away from his ear, examining it briefly before stowing it back in its place. It was out of force of habit that he checked the public phone for spare change before moving on, heading toward the centre of town.

After deating several Lilipups, and lots of sezuires/bright lights and dramatic zoom ins, Danny and Skourpi (now level 6 3/4 apparintly) made it to Accumlua Town. A weird shady man was there with a nametag that says "Agent K". "HAI! I want to be BFF 4EVA!!!!" said Danny in a stupidly idiotic voice. But the Agent was running away. "Skuorp Skourp Skuorp! (This is why you'll never make friends that way...)" said Skourpi. There was a house on a tall structure nearby the town. He heard pianos and drums. "This song is catchy" said Danny. Then apparently, a rival from Nuvema town came by...

"I LOVE technology! The power of science is amazing, etc" said the annoying rival. "Dammit! My #1 most annoying rival/fan. One of the brothers of tech. Hentay!!!" said Danny. He was done for. Even when there was'nt any battles yet.

Chris wandered into Accumula Town, seeing Danny and a fat man talking. Chris made great care to pass by them, walking into the pokemon center to heal Nobunaga.

Danny started to see Hentay's annoying face. He looked fat (as always like his brothers coinencidentally) with a orange shirt on. His brothers Steve J. Tech (kanto, a rival to Bill), his non-technology freak brother Hipply Tech (jotho), then back to technology freak brother Zucker (Mark Zuckerberguy Tech, hoenn) and Jackdorsi Tech (sinnoh) and in Asperita City, Forechan Tech (aka the "pawn" spammer).

Hentay said "I'll use my Beldum!" "Beldum?" said Danny. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's all you have?!" "Yes!" said Hentay.

However, the battle was really tough. As they started, Beldum used Take Down. Skourpi luckily dodged, then used Night Slash. It made contact, and Beldum was nearly done for. Beldum then actually turned into something else. "Beldum, return!" "DIT-TO!" said....Beldum? "Wait a minute..." said Danny. "YOU LIED?! YOU'RE USING A DITTO?!" "Yup!" said Hentay. "I use it as my special date! We're in looooovve!!" "WHAT! THE! FUUUUUUUUUUUU-RRET!!!" screamed Danny.

"AAAAH!" screamed Danny. It was only a nightmare...? thought to himself. "Wake up! You defeated my Beldum!" said Hentay. "Beldum, beldum!" said the Pokemon. "Skourpi skourp-skourpi! (It saying that Beldum was'nt a Ditto after all! I tried to wake you up anyway!)" Said Skourpi. "HUH? Oh. Why?" said Danny. "Only I, Pike Queen Lucy will tell!" said a somewhat famillar voice. "Sister? You're BACK?" said Danny.

After a rather pleasant walk through route 1, Tailisu arrived at Accumula Town. He was planning to rest for a while before returning on his journey. While walking, he came across a strange group building what seems to be a stage. Curiosity got the best of him as he decided to wait a while to see what's up.

Agent K eventually happened upon a gathering near the centre of town. Someone was setting up a stage here. He could only assume that this was the group that he had read about in his mission statement. Team Plasma. An organisation seeking to liberate all Pokemon. While K found it extremely difficult to take a group with such a ludicrous goal seriously, the higher-ups were obviously taking the threat to heart. If Team Rocket was to gain a foothold in Unova, Team Plasma would have to be wiped out.

He wandered back into an alley way and climbed a set of stairs so that he could gain a vantage point upon an upper level walk way. From the ground, it was difficult to see anything of the stage. But from here, he could see quite clearly. As he watched the stage being set up, he could make out the workers but had trouble identifying their bizaar choice of uniform. He took out a pair of binoculars to get a closer look. They were wearing...

"Chain mail?" Agent K scoffed. He checked the lenses of his binoculars to make certain that they were functioning correctly, then peered through them again. "Who are these guys?"

@SquadalaGuy; Can you kinda turn down the randomness a bit?

When Chris wandered out of the center, he saw a large crowd gather around the stage. He could see a few hooded men in alleyways and leaning on pillars, but wandered into the crowd. As he watched, a group of strange people walked on stage.

One of them was a middle aged man, wearing different clothes from the others. With him, he had six other differently dressed old men and a strange young man with a baseball cap. The middle aged man began speaking.

“Welcome, and thank you for coming to see this small speach held by Team Plasma! I am Ghetsis, a member of Team Plasma and one of our kings advisors, the Seven Sages. Now you all must be wondering; who are these people? Why did they call us here? Well let me tell you. We are Team Plasma....and speak of Pokemon Liberation.”

“'Pokemon Liberation? What for?' is what some would say. Pokemon are powerful creatures, capable of unknown potential, and what do we do? We lock them in Pokeballs!” At this last sentence, the middle aged man looked angry; the younger man next to him, however, looked absolutly furious.

Amber watched intently as the man in the cap shouted, "Yes... Why do you people not understand? Pokemon are not simply slaves to be jailed away in capsules!"

As soon as he uttered the word slave, howls of disagreement broke out in the crowd. One of the strangely dressed men - Ghetsis - raised a hand and coughed, silencing everyone.

"Thank you, N," he said. "As our king says, Pokemon are not our slaves to keep in Poke Balls. As long as they are sealed away in those jails, they will never be perfect creatures. We do not allow them to be."

"Hey, mister Ghetsis sir!" Amber shouted, unable to keep quiet any longer. "But they enjoy being with us! That's all that matters, right?"

Her Archen let out a squawk to show that he agreed.

She received her reply in the form of an angry glare from the men on the stage, as well as a look of bewilderment from the man in the cap. Ghetsis cleared his throat again and kept speaking, "We of Team Plasma righteously believe that they should be released from our command and left to live as their own beings. Without our control, they will finally be able to reach their real, untamed potential."

Danny was too distracted of the reunion of his sister Lucia Cridland. Better known as Pike Queen Lucy. "Yipes! Lets get out of here!" said Hentay. The fat donkey ran with
his Beldum. "So lil' bro, ready to start becoming a gym leader?" said Lucy. "Yep! You bet i am!" said Danny. "Skourp skour skuorpi skourpi! (Hey, theres a creepy man here with his cosplayer friends called Etzio from Assasians Creed!)" said Skourpi. "Huh, let me guess, Ghetsis, right?" said Lucy. "#DEEEEEEEENISSSSS!!! DEEEEEEEEEENNIIISSSSSSS!!!!#" retardly sang Danny. "Now before I go- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SINGING?" said Ghetsis. "Oy! Dont tease my bro! I'll teach you a lesson!" said Lucy. "Very well. PLASMAAAAAAA!!! ATTACK!!!!" said Ghetsis. "PLASMAAAAAA!!!" shouted the goons. "Lets battle!" said the Cridlands.

FLASH FLASH! (team plasma logo)

As both the grunts sent out crappy patrats, it was just a few minutes until Lucy's Seviper and Danny's Skourpi defeated the stupid Patrats. "Plasmaaah..." softly said the grunts. "RETREAAAAT!!!" The grunts ran. "You were lucky. Until next time. GHETSIS AWAY!" said Ghetsis. "Bye Dennis!" said Danny. "YOU LITTLE BUTTHOLE!! I'LL GRAB YOU BY THE NECK
AND..." said Ghetsis as he walked away in anger. "Thanks sis" said Danny. "Let me tell
you: that nightmare? I think Ghetsis may
have used a MareRay on you. Its made
from a fusion of bad spirits and Dream Mist.
I think it only affecyed you because a grunt
somehow hated you. But i defeated him
anyway" said Lucy. "...Lets move on." said Danny, as Lucy bid him goodbye and Danny and Skourpi moved onwards to Striation City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom