• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Journey to Florida. Need some tips, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Cynthia

Angelic Champion
Reaction score
I'm flying to Florida very soon and so I'd like to ask you guys (preferably those living in the Sunshine State) for some advice and suggestions what to see.

Is there something I absolutely have to visit and mustn't miss under any circumstances?
Do you you have some insider tips so I can make the most of my journey?

My travel plan so far includes: One week in Miami, Orlando (but which parks are suitable for adults?), Cape Canaveral, Everglades, Key West

Thanks in advance

Concerning the parks in Orlando, I wouldn't say any of them aren't suitable for adults. They can still be fun even if you're not a kid. Though with it being the summer, I'm sure no matter where you go the crowds will be awful. I'm partial to SeaWorld just because I used to be affiliated with Busch Gardens, and still have friends working at that family of parks. If you do end up going to SeaWorld, I'd recommend Blue Horizons because I absolutely love the music of that show, and Sea Lions Tonight, which is pretty hilarious. My friend at SeaWorld has told me their relatively new orca show, One Ocean, is rather preachy.

Wherever you end up, be careful with the weather, I've been hearing it's not too great down there right about now.

@Queen Cynthia; this is more suited for blogs, so I'm going to close this. ^^;; Though I hope you have a wonderful time in Florida. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom