• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Koharu travel with Ash and Go in future episodes?

The OP strongly hints at Koharu becoming a companion!
In the dance sequence she dances with the main characters, Ash and Goh, not the supporting cast i.e. Prof. Cerise and co.
Also at one point they animate a sequence to show Ash and Goh travelling the world, with Koharu following right behind them. All this and the many hints thrown at her progressing character development leads me to believe that she will indeed join them!

I think they'll slowly ease their way into having her tag along with Ash & Gou for certain tasks which interests her (while also giving us an idea of what she likes). At some point, her school will go "on break" and then she'll probably become a more "permanent" companion.

I didn't really like her at first, not going to lie, but how is Koharu whiny?
Well when ever ash and go are around she wants to avoid them as much as possible. Plus while ash and go saw the beautiful petals created by the venusaur, she complained about having to cleanup the petals at her school.

Well when ever ash and go are around she wants to avoid them as much as possible. Plus while ash and go saw the beautiful petals created by the venusaur, she complained about having to cleanup the petals at her school.

To be fair, they didn't have to clean up the aftermath.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom