• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

julian draws stuff

GABBADIZZY

lethal league junkie (pfp by slushmutt)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
hi im julian/elma/francis i make stuff!
65958464_LX5xbs1eyBCcZOl.png
65448139_CL1eXuYNxym7rix.png
55900864_IGdr9cIvn81qTwr.png
66846604_bAxUp7NuKG13yZf.png
67295069_TIr4mhA2cI8KoAJ.png

also newer art coming to the thread soon hopefully. my turnaround time has been kinda slow lately

Last edited by a moderator:
i was a gigantic everhood fan back in early-mid 2022 i used to draw these goobers and then some So Often. for like six months. then Things Occurred and i had to distance myself from the game and a good chunk of the fandom. and despite still being very annoyed at the devs i miss this game so much dude. once everhood 2 comes out ill probably get it if i can
IMG_4572.png

IMG_5398.png
my bad for dropping off the face of the earth. we just had to move across the country, and its been a little hectic so ive only really been active on discord for a while

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom