• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jumanfia - Day Five (In the jungle, the peaceful jungle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

King of Potatoing
Reaction score

Jumanji
A game for those who wish to find a way to leave your world behind.
You roll the dice to move your token, doubles get another turn, and the first one to reach the end wins.

Jumanji Mafia is a board game where most of the players are spirits of the jungle, trying to keep a group of players from reaching Jumanji.
The board is 32 spaces long, and every day a pair of six-sided dice are rolled, advancing the game forward. A card is also drawn from the deck each phase, and the farther along the game is, the more powerful the obstacles released.

RULES
  • All regular Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
  • Roleclaiming is allowed, but it will not be helpful; nameclaim rules are meaningless.
  • Days last 48 hours, nights last 24. No action changes will be allowed after the deadline, period.
  • Deku is now your god. Question him not.
  • @funnier6 is second only to Deku. Question him not unless you are Deku.
  • @DarthWolf is MOD. Fear him, for his wrath is great and just
  • Majority Rules are in effect. If half of the players vote on a single wagon, then the day will end and the target will be lynched.
  • To show that you read the rules, say which Jumanji film you prefer.
  • Majority will also effect no-lynches. However, a majority no-lynch will not end the phase; it will just make it so that the day concludes without a lynch.
  • The rules may be changed at any point; however, all rule changes will be announced.
  • Votes and unvotes must be bolded, or else they will not be counted.
  • You do not need to unvote to change your vote.
  • There will be no outside communication in this game, unless provided by the hosts.
  • This game does run on a fair amount of RNG. So just giving you fair warning.
  • Post 3 times every game day. I have no place to speak about this, as inactive as I usually am, but funnier can and will scream at you, and you can't lynch him in retaliation.
So sign up below. Join the game. 13 adventurers are preferred; however, we can deal with fewer if need be.
But, adventurers beware: do not start until you intend to finish. The exciting consequences of the game will vanish only when a player has reached Jumanji and called out its name.
  1. MegaPod
  2. ShinyRockruff204
  3. Minish
  4. Cyber Wolf
  5. CheffOfGames
  6. ExLight
  7. Contrainer
  8. Calvin =)
  9. Rainbow Cloud
  10. Water Blue Man
  11. Max1996
  12. Officer Snake
  13. Laurentus
Subs:
Jinjo

Last edited:
/in
I haven't seen the original so I'll just say the new one.
I’d like to play this (and unrealistically hope to be Professor Shelly Oberon, having only seen the newer adaptation of the movie), but did this game pass through the queue/get approved by the staff yet? :unsure:
Don't think it's officially greenlit, but it passed through the queue.

I’d like to play this (and unrealistically hope to be Professor Shelly Oberon, having only seen the newer adaptation of the movie), but did this game pass through the queue/get approved by the staff yet? :unsure:
I obtained Darth’s permission.

Put on your seat belts boys, it’s gonna be quite a ride. :cool:

Forgot to mention, we'll be using my discord server for scum chat/graveyard/any other chats, please join it as soon as possible. If the entire scum team has not joined the server by the time the game begins we'll just have scum chat elsewhere so don't think you can figure anything out by who's present in the server.

I usually abstain from playing games, but I'll join this one, it looks interesting! I do prefer the original but I think i'm in the minority when I say the new one wasn't too bad, I enjoyed watcjing kt.

I'll sub

Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom