• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jumanfia - Day Five (In the jungle, the peaceful jungle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minish was right about about there being an SK, but if there's 5 of us left and we're in Mylo then there's probably still a couple more scum left.

Think Spiritual Mask Salesman is definitely scum at this point, like Laurentus said last night I think he already knew how Cheff's flip was going to go and steered well clear of the wagon. He was then pretty quick to be casting shade on myself and Laurentus for voting for Cheff but the reasons for voting Cheff, mine included were justified given he said he was going to give us more and it seemed like he was stringing us along, it was fairly late in the phase when the message about him requesting to be replaced was posted and early morning in my time zone so I did not see it until after the phase change.

Think SMS's plan was to let town mislynch Cheff and protest against his lynch whilst lining up myself and Laurentus as mislynch candidates for the next day. Guessing scum must have killed Jinjo last night and Jinjo Laurentus, don't think scum intended for Laurentus to die last night which fits for them going for a mislynch.

As for the second scum candidate, I still think Minish is town which leaves Pod and Rockruff's slot. SMS's vote on Pod yesterday could be some distancing going on there though it's possible that only one of the scum is active at the moment.

@MegaPod you said you thought I was scum at the start of day 2 for suspecting you, Rock and Cheff but then kind of just dropped the case against me later that day. Your voting for me again now but you haven't really given a detailed explanation for your vote or why you think I'm scum, just saying I'm the best option.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman
Your case against me is a huge stretch, and merely rehashes what Laurentaus said prior to you. It all relies on, well, WIFOM. We're in Lylo which means one kill loses the game for us, i.e. 2 scum remain - they can wagon real quick here to hammer so you should Unvote promptly.

Hello! I've read through the thread, and I will say I'm getting serious scum vibes from Mega. His recent actions would also indicate that he is one of the remaining scum, as they only have to lynch one village to win.

Now, SMS isn't exactly innocent, but I'm not convinced he is scum yet. I'll stay neutral until further in the day.

I'm reading Minish as town.

Rainbow doesn't seem too scummy from right off the bat.

I'm starting to think the reason I'm still alive even though I've been town read is because I'm not well versed in the scum team's meta like the others. Which makes me kinda want to take SMS out of the PoE for now. I also think Rockruff was too inactive and unaware to make these kills. So that narrows it down a little more.

What do we think about claiming now? Doesn't even have to be roles, can just be characters.

I'm starting to think the reason I'm still alive even though I've been town read is because I'm not well versed in the scum team's meta like the others. Which makes me kinda want to take SMS out of the PoE for now. I also think Rockruff was too inactive and unaware to make these kills. So that narrows it down a little more.

What do we think about claiming now? Doesn't even have to be roles, can just be characters.
Well we're in Lylo so now is as good a time as any. I won't roleclaim, but I did find out my role at the beginning of today. I'm the Tornado.

Rainbow must be scum I think. If he was a Townie than the scum team would have hopped onto to my wagon by now to reach Maj and win. I think Minish is Town still, and by deduction Megapod must also be Town. The remaining scum have to be Rainbow Cloud and Silverfish. So no point beating around the bush anymore.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow must be scum I think. If he was a Townie than the scum team would have hopped onto to my wagon by now to reach Maj and win. I think Minish is Town still, and by deduction Megapod must also be Town. The remaining scum have to be Rainbow Cloud and Silverfish. So no point beating around the bush anymore.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud
Nah, remaining scum hasn't hopped onto you wagon as it's unlikely your scumbuddy wants us to reach a majority on you. But you're pretty happy to jump on the wagon Pod started I see, only one more vote to go now :unsure:

SMS might be voting cloud in retaliation. That said, I find it funny that the exact opposite of who I called as scum are who SMS is calling scum. I don't know how SMS is deducing that Pod is town, but I would be open to an explanation.

I don't want to wagon on SMS yet though, as there is still reasonable doubt, so for now I wish to Vote: MegaPod.

SMS might be voting cloud in retaliation. That said, I find it funny that the exact opposite of who I called as scum are who SMS is calling scum. I don't know how SMS is deducing that Pod is town, but I would be open to an explanation.

I don't want to wagon on SMS yet though, as there is still reasonable doubt, so for now I wish to Vote: MegaPod.
Taking it as a good sign that you didn't vote for me straight away as I doubt scum would have passed up the opportunity to finish me off. Pretty sure SMS and Pod are the scum team now. I'll take my vote off SMS for the moment but I think a vote for either of them would be the best bet at this point.

Unvote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

I don't think SMS reasoning for why no one else jumped on makes sense though as it can be just as easily reasoned that scum wouldn't join his wagon because he's scum. I also don't like how he's suddenly reading Pod as town when he was supposedly all for lynching him during day 3.

Reads can change, I know I'm town. You both have still yet to name or even roleclaim. I mean, there's a possibility that the scum team is Minish and Pod, but if they were partners they had two options to pile onto to win - so that automatically rules them out. It's simple logic. Also, if you think I'm scum what's the point of unvoting me, stick to your guns. It seems like your both trying to get any mislynch, first me, now Megapod. I think Rainbow probably unvoted me in case someone votes Pod so that he can quickly vote and hammer.

Reads can change, I know I'm town. You both have still yet to name or even roleclaim. I mean, there's a possibility that the scum team is Minish and Pod, but if they were partners they had two options to pile onto to win - so that automatically rules them out. It's simple logic. Also, if you think I'm scum what's the point of unvoting me, stick to your guns. It seems like your both trying to get any mislynch, first me, now Megapod. I think Rainbow probably unvoted me in case someone votes Pod so that he can quickly vote and hammer.
Reads can change but yours changed pretty quickly and with little reasoning behind it. There's also the possibility you chose to omit there that the reason no one else has piled on my wagon is because the two scum are already on it and you need Minish or Silver to finish the job but you can't control their actions so just have to wait and hope. You left it a while to jump on my wagon after Pod's vote as you were likely hoping Minish or Silver would jump first so you could pile on afterwards. Voting for me was a mistake however as you have both just exposed yourselves and are now locked into this course of action and can only hope it eventually works out. Also saying that you know your town isn't a defence, every scum player says they're town.

You want me to claim, fine, I'm the Ants (Commuters)

My reason for unvoting you was that I wanted to test your reaction to this move which I predicted would result in you doubling down as you have no way to back down now you're locked into this course of action having exposed yourselves.

Reads can change but yours changed pretty quickly and with little reasoning behind it. There's also the possibility you chose to omit there that the reason no one else has piled on my wagon is because the two scum are already on it and you need Minish or Silver to finish the job but you can't control their actions so just have to wait and hope. You left it a while to jump on my wagon after Pod's vote as you were likely hoping Minish or Silver would jump first so you could pile on afterwards. Voting for me was a mistake however as you have both just exposed yourselves and are now locked into this course of action and can only hope it eventually works out. Also saying that you know your town isn't a defence, every scum player says they're town.

You want me to claim, fine, I'm the Ants (Commuters)

My reason for unvoting you was that I wanted to test your reaction to this move which I predicted would result in you doubling down as you have no way to back down now you're locked into this course of action having exposed yourselves.
Hmm, so you're claiming all you do is leave Town at night? I don't buy it. Look, the PoE is you and Silver at this point. @Minish Can you hammer please, I want that red flip!

I don't find a commuter claim all too suspicious. And why isn't megapod in the PoE? I would really like if @MegaPod and @Silverfish would claim.
I just think if Pod was Mafia he'd be making leans to lynch me. Notably Pod isn't doing that but Silver is. I nameclaimed Tornado earlier but I guess I might as well roleclaim now. I found out I'm a Busdriver.

I just think if Pod was Mafia he'd be making leans to lynch me. Notably Pod isn't doing that but Silver is. I nameclaimed Tornado earlier but I guess I might as well roleclaim now. I found out I'm a Busdriver.

Silver is voting Megapod though. And could have voted you with Rainbow before Rainbow unvoted.

I'm trying to be careful about this because if we're wrong we lose.

Okay, I'll claim. I'm the absorber. I'm sticking to my guns on Pod though. I still find SMS suspicious, especially since Lau gave him a scum read and I trust Lau. If you wish to hammer him instead, I'll happily support you.

Silver is voting Megapod though. And could have voted you with Rainbow before Rainbow unvoted.

I'm trying to be careful about this because if we're wrong we lose.
He is voting Megapod, but he's stated he might vote for me. Silver isn't the top suspect currently anyway. Imo a team of Pod and Rainbow isn't likely, because bussing isn't what you'd want to be doing today. There's no way I can imagine you being Mafia, Minish, so you're out of my PoE. A combo of me with Silver or Rainbow doesn't work because I'm saying they are scum, lol. And let's entertain the notion of a team of Pod and me. Firstly, I would have nightkilled Minish by now because she knows my meta. Second, I wouldn't be voting along with Megapod to kickstart the day if we were partners. I also wouldn't have cast suspicion on Rainbow at all, I would have tried lynching Silver in an attempt to distance myself from Megapod.

Okay, I'll claim. I'm the absorber.
What your nameclaim to go with this?

He is voting Megapod, but he's stated he might vote for me. Silver isn't the top suspect currently anyway. Imo a team of Pod and Rainbow isn't likely, because bussing isn't what you'd want to be doing today. There's no way I can imagine you being Mafia, Minish, so you're out of my PoE. A combo of me with Silver or Rainbow doesn't work because I'm saying they are scum, lol. And let's entertain the notion of a team of Pod and me. Firstly, I would have nightkilled Minish by now because she knows my meta. Second, I wouldn't be voting along with Megapod to kickstart the day if we were partners. I also wouldn't have cast suspicion on Rainbow at all, I would have tried lynching Silver in an attempt to distance myself from Megapod.

Fair points. I don't want to say too much at this moment as I would like @MegaPod to claim first before I do.

I will say that I believe I can trust you now. It's just a matter of finding the second person to trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom