• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jumanfia - Day Five (In the jungle, the peaceful jungle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is voting Megapod, but he's stated he might vote for me. Silver isn't the top suspect currently anyway. Imo a team of Pod and Rainbow isn't likely, because bussing isn't what you'd want to be doing today. There's no way I can imagine you being Mafia, Minish, so you're out of my PoE. A combo of me with Silver or Rainbow doesn't work because I'm saying they are scum, lol. And let's entertain the notion of a team of Pod and me. Firstly, I would have nightkilled Minish by now because she knows my meta. Second, I wouldn't be voting along with Megapod to kickstart the day if we were partners. I also wouldn't have cast suspicion on Rainbow at all, I would have tried lynching Silver in an attempt to distance myself from Megapod.
Your defence is pretty much just the usual 'if I were scum' defence and relies heavily meta rather than evidence. Not too sure on your claim either as a town having a Bus Driver seems pretty broken to me, with 3 scum and a SK, having a driver would seem more likely to be a hindrance than a help as it's likely to result in the deaths of more town players and confuse the roles that are in the game.

Fair points. I don't want to say too much at this moment as I would like @MegaPod to claim first before I do.

I will say that I believe I can trust you now. It's just a matter of finding the second person to trust.
You seem to have already made up your mind but SMS's reasoning is just based on meta and isn't a particularly strong reason to trust him.

Alright, I was kinda hoping to get something useful to out first, but it turns out I’m the Watcher:
Not to keen on this claim either given we already had a tracker in this game, seems pretty OP.

Yet despite your reasons that you supposedly distrust SMS, you removed your vote without much of an explanation...I’m surprised that hasn’t been given more attention tbh.
I gave my reasons for my taking my vote off earlier but I don't think any reason would change your current stance.

Vote: MegaPod

You seem to have already made up your mind but SMS's reasoning is just based on meta and isn't a particularly strong reason to trust him

I'm not putting all of my faith in him, because I'm not sold on you being mafia. The reason I don't really think it's SMS is due to Bulba people being killed before me. And I know his meta a bit. Also, his claim rings the most true to me. I was waiting to see if anyone claimed earthquake because that was the obvious one for today. But tornado makes the most sense out of all to have just been found out. Seeing as I found out that I'm the elephant day 1 with that riddle.

I'm leaning towards voting Silver actually. For not claiming character, and the fact that I think absorber could be Alan. Due to the fact that he gets absorbed into the floor at one point.

I know going on claims alone is iffy, but I'm trying to use whatever I can seeing how there hasn't been a ton of discussion this game.

I'm the pod. Minish, please don't vote me. Let's be rational: I just got here, and erm... Didn't realize I had a name.

Unless you are scum and very good at playing dumb, which I have seen happen. But you seem just cautious enough that I'm still reading town.

Not to keen on this claim either given we already had a tracker in this game, seems pretty OP.
Normally I’d agree with this; however, in a game where players start not knowing their roles, a Tracker/Watcher combo is considerably less broken than it usually would be, which is probably why both roles were included.

I'm the pod. Minish, please don't vote me. Let's be rational: I just got here, and erm... Didn't realize I had a name.

Unless you are scum and very good at playing dumb, which I have seen happen. But you seem just cautious enough that I'm still reading town.
It seems like some of the names do relate to roles, and I'm not seeing the Pod being an Asorber here.

Okay, if I wasn't sure before I am now. SMS is scum. I've given you everything I have and you still deny that the Pod could be an absorber. That's either plain stupidity or a scum move to get Minish to follow you. The pod is a giant flower that grows as it tries to eat the characters, hence absorbing them. But maybe there isn't correlation, and that would be okay too. Maybe there being no correlation was to help us sniff out the scum.

I'm on my laptop and doing some ISO's now. Didn't just want to half-ass it in lylo so I'm going to try and figure this out.

Pod actually does work out with absorber though. Just wanted to throw that out.

@MegaPod, can you say when you found out your role?

I'll post more when I'm down (shouldn't take long considering the activity).

Okay, if I wasn't sure before I am now. SMS is scum. I've given you everything I have and you still deny that the Pod could be an absorber. That's either plain stupidity or a scum move to get Minish to follow you. The pod is a giant flower that grows as it tries to eat the characters, hence absorbing them. But maybe there isn't correlation, and that would be okay too. Maybe there being no correlation was to help us sniff out the scum.
Well you can't say no roles had correlation with names when you have "The Thunderstorm Spirit of the Lightning Rod" and "The Leopard Spirit of the Tracker". I haven't seen Jumanji in years, so I forgot about the big Pod that grabs and tries to eat people, I just remembered something about small ones shooting poisonous darts.

Okay, finished an ISO of everyone. Wrote it out as I went through, but won't post it because it was just a long rehash of everyone's posts.

We either have a scum v town wagon or one scum on each wagon currently. With no one switching to hammer I'm thinking it may be scum v town. And after my ISO I feel like the more likely town wagon is on Rainbow. So I'm sorry town if this is the wrong choice. I think SMS has been towny and I noticed that Mega seemed to come into today and said he felt okay about me, and SMS and Rockruff was too inactive. Which means he was somewhat town reading everyone but Rainbow, and I feel like scum would make an effort to have a second scum lean (since there are two scum left). Rainbow seemed to waver on lynching inactives being a good idea vs it not.

Man, I hate being the deciding vote.

Vote: Rainbow

VOTE COUNT:
RainbowCloud (3): Megapod, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Minish
Megapod (2): Silverfish, RainbowCloud

Lynch scene flavor provided by game spectator Rubik. Be sure to thank him for his wonderful flavor writing!

Rainbow gets Jumanji'd to death

RainbowCloud was Alan, a Player!

THE LIVING (4):
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @Silverfish
  3. @Minish
  4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
THE DEAD (9):
  • Max1996:, The Quicksand, Spirit of the Roleblocker, Lynched Day One
  • Calvin ッ: The Thunderstorm, Spirit of the One-Shot Lightning Rod, Killed Night One
  • WaterBlueMan: Judy and Peter Shepherd, a pair of Players, Lynched Day Two
  • Contrainer: The Leopard, Spirit of the Tracker, Killed Night Two
  • ExLight: The Vegetation, Spirit of the Neighborizer, Killed Day 2
  • CheffOfGames: The Lion, Spirit of the Cop, Lynched Day 3
  • Laurentus: The Rhino, Spirit of the Bodyguard, Killed Night 3
  • Jinjo: Van Pelt, the Serial Killer, Killed Night 3
  • Rainbow Cloud: Alan, a Player, Lynched Day 4
NIGHT 4 BEGINS!
Night 4 ends at 1pm PST on Thursday 22 August 2019.

Well thank goodness we got this lynch right!
I'm on my laptop and doing some ISO's now. Didn't just want to half-ass it in lylo so I'm going to try and figure this out.

Pod actually does work out with absorber though. Just wanted to throw that out.

@MegaPod, can you say when you found out your role?

I'll post more when I'm down (shouldn't take long considering the activity).
I found out D3, and tried to watch you on N3 actually, since I figured scum might go after you. I got no result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom