• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jumanfia - Day Five (In the jungle, the peaceful jungle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The night was quiet as the spirits of the jungle took leave for the night.
One in particular stayed on the ground floor for longer than the others. She had to remain awake... she was the only one left who could win this game.
Once the night was truly dark, she took the machete she'd hidden in the brush and went hunting.
On the way, however, the ground began to shake again. It had done as much since the morning before, but nothing like this. The ground tore in two as the quake caused a massive fault to open up on the forest floor. One wing of the magnificent house collapsed into nothing but rubble.
They weren't going to be doing anything tonight.
The next morning, the survivors were surprised to see that all 4 of them yet lived. After that realization, they rolled the dice.
Jungle plague germs
There's a melody,
You can't see them
But they're deadly.

That disturbing message in mind, they began the day anew.

THE LIVING (4):
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @Silverfish
  3. @Minish
  4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
THE DEAD (9):
  • Max1996:, The Quicksand, Spirit of the Roleblocker, Lynched Day One
  • Calvin ッ: The Thunderstorm, Spirit of the One-Shot Lightning Rod, Killed Night One
  • WaterBlueMan: Judy and Peter Shepherd, a pair of Players, Lynched Day Two
  • Contrainer: The Leopard, Spirit of the Tracker, Killed Night Two
  • ExLight: The Vegetation, Spirit of the Neighborizer, Killed Day 2
  • CheffOfGames: The Lion, Spirit of the Cop, Lynched Day 3
  • Laurentus: The Rhino, Spirit of the Bodyguard, Killed Night 3
  • Jinjo: Van Pelt, the Serial Killer, Killed Night 3
  • Rainbow Cloud: Alan, a Player, Lynched Day 4
DAY 5BEGINS!
Day 5 ends at 1pm PST on Saturday 24 August 2019. With 4 alive, 3 is majority.
The board has reached 24/32 spaces. Only 8 spaces until the game reaches Jumanji.
The game is in MyLo

Last edited:
So, it's just Silver right?

I'm not gonna vote yet because I wanna see what everyone says. But he's the main suspect for the votes yesterday.

I understand I'm the main suspect. Voting with Rainbow did look downright scummy. However, I promise I am the Pod, spirit of the absorber. I found this out (Well, rockruff really) on day 4. (That was tuesday, right?) Given the flip of Rainbow, I'm really not sure who the last scum is anymore. I still want to hear why SMS thinks Megapod is town, as Megapod is still my best guess. But I don't know. It really doesn't make sense to me no matter who I look at.

I understand I'm the main suspect. Voting with Rainbow did look downright scummy. However, I promise I am the Pod, spirit of the absorber. I found this out (Well, rockruff really) on day 4. (That was tuesday, right?) Given the flip of Rainbow, I'm really not sure who the last scum is anymore. I still want to hear why SMS thinks Megapod is town, as Megapod is still my best guess. But I don't know. It really doesn't make sense to me no matter who I look at.
Well I just don't see why Megapod would buss Rainbow if they were scumbuds. You had enough doubts on me yesterday that Megapod probably could have just flipped and acted like he bought into Rainbow's reasoning to vote me, got you to vote me, and then hammered to win.

I mean, I'm not ruling out that he bussed at all, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around why bussing would be a smart move when I think in that position you just push to mislynch like your life depends on it.

So I'm pretty sure Silver is the last Player if I'm going by my gut.

ISO'd Megapod, notably he was pushing for a Rainbow lynch back on Day 3, freash off the lynch of Waterblueman. That's like the stand out thing he did in the game for me before Day 4.

So idk, lack of content to read into is the downfall here, but based purely on Day 4, where we have the most content from both Megapod and Silver, Megapod comes out looking the best.

I had no action last night though. Unless I can be moved without my knowledge. Or you're lying about watching. Or even worse: it was Minish. But the latter still seems highly unlikely.

Still, your choice. I see where you're coming from and it is a perfect set up.

No I didn't.

Well I didn't visit anyone last night so Mega couldn't have seen me. Though it's a weird play to say I did when I'm assuming mafia tried to kill me. I didn't mention my role before because I was bulletproof. Wanted mafia to target me so that they didn't get a kill.

So I'm guessing it's MegaPod, which I didn't expect.

Well I didn't visit anyone last night so Mega couldn't have seen me. Though it's a weird play to say I did when I'm assuming mafia tried to kill me. I didn't mention my role before because I was bulletproof. Wanted mafia to target me so that they didn't get a kill.

So I'm guessing it's MegaPod, which I didn't expect.
So you're a Bulletproof Doctor? Or is your role just Bulletproof? Either way, Pod lied... this game makes no sense anymore, lol.

Here's a little insight into my weird brain. Enjoy. I'm imagining either two things. The first is that Minish is the Godfather, and she bussed two scumbuds to gain Town cred, but didn't kill me because she has me pocketed. That's why she was hesitant to vote Rainbow yesterday. This one can't be true though, because that'd mean Megapod is town, and both Rainbow and Silver were voting Megapod so all Minish had to do was vote Megapod to and win. So she can't be scum. Also, if Minish tried to kill me idk why I'm alive because I'm not bulletproof, and we apparently have no Doctor who could save me.

That leaves only Megapod. I don't get why he bussed though!!! Ah well, endgame thoughts.

Vote: Megapod

I'm going to be pissed if we find out Silver did target me and I was saved because his giant pod leaves or whatever protected me, lol.

I too am confused, but megapod has been my gut since the begining. Do I understand it? No. But it is the only logical conclusion.

vote: megapod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom