• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

June 2013 CoroCoro leaks: Four new Pokémon unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the panda and the goat Pokémon. The lizard is not bad (it's not great either, but it's not bad). The bird design is horrible and I hope it becomes a better looking Pokémon. I like the fact that there is some character customization, but I wish what they shown are not the only options (I hope there's more options). I also like the fact that you can ride the goat, but I hope you can ride some older Pokémon as well. These scans made me excited about X and Y again. Also....FREAKIN' PANDA!!!

Saying that I am squealing with joy is an understatement. The bird (Yayakoma), if it is an early bird, then it will be the best designed bird of them all. I just love its design! From the yellow dash next to its eye that makes it look like another bird is emerging from its face, to the seemingly franticly running legs! I love it! And the Electric/Normal Pokémon (Erikiteru) is great!

The only ones I'm indifferent towards right now are the other two. Also, the new region looks like a star; maybe space will play into the plot somehow. That is, of course, if the new games will really focus on genetics, and assuming Deoxys will be somehow involved (it seems Mewtwo will be) as it is the DNA Pokémon. Ugh, my brain is just scattered right now!

The bird (Yayakoma), if it is an early bird, then it will be the best designed bird of them all. I just love its design! From the yellow dash next to its eye that makes it look like another bird is emerging from its face, to the seemingly franticly running legs!

I don't like the bird design because it looks rushed, but I am surprised that someone out there likes it.

The one that instantly got my attention was Erikiteru(The Electric/Normal lizard), because of its unique type combo, which could be the first one we have this gen. I like its design too.

Last edited:
The one that instantly got my intention was Erikiteru(The Electric/Normal lizard), because of its unique type combo, which could be the first one we have this gen. I like its design too.

Same here. It looks a little like scraggy to me. I hope it's evolution (if it gets one) will follow its design. On the other hand, I didn't like the goat very much...

1. I love the Panda.
2. OMG WE CAN RIDE A POKEMON NOW!
3. The region name's cool.
4. OMG WE CAN CUSTOMIZE OUR CHARACTER!!!
(Hopefully more than just eye, hair and skin color.)

Oh, nice, a kung fu panda. It will probably evolve into Po.

After taking a descent into fan art, I've started liking the Pokémon I was previously indifferent towards. Yanchamu is still my least favourite, though.

Is that the whole map of the region? If so, it looks tiny. I hope it is a lot bigger in reality

I feel pretty confident that there's going to be more than just changes to skin and hair color. I mean, it seems kinda pointless NOT to expand on this. I'm sure there's going to be more on character customization.
BTW, who's the blond guy that appears in two of the leaks: the one with the official art of the PCs and the close up of character customization. Rival maybe? What is he saying in the speech balloon at the bottom corner of the character customization picture?

Last edited:
I feel pretty confident that there's going to be more than just changes to skin and hair color. I mean, it seems kinda pointless NOT to expand on this. I'm sure there's going to be more on character customization.
BTW, who's the blond guy that appears in two of the leaks: the one with the official art of the PCs and the close up of character customization. Rival maybe? What is he saying in the speech balloon at the bottom corner of the character customization picture?
That was a battle with a Lass.

I am very excited for these games but until I know i can transfer my pokemon from my DS games to Pokemon X and Y Its stilll a no go for me.

I like the new bird actually. It looks a lot better than Starly and Pidove to be sure.

That Electric/Normal lizard looks like something but at least he's better than Treecko.

And, Chespin and Fennekin was revealed to be roughly the size of Pikachu, while Froakie seems smaller than I thought.

That Electric/Normal lizard looks like something but at least he's better than Treecko.

I disapprove of this comment. :( (That's your opinion though.)

Anyway, here's more of my thoughts than what I posted yesterday:
I love Yanchamu the most , he might even be my favorite Fighting-type now. I had a stuffed panda as a kid named Pandie and I'm so naming it that! I hope he gets a really cool evolution too cause I'd definitely want to put him on my team.

Gogoat's probably my second favorite cause how cool is it that you can actually ride him? I mean really, that's awesome! I hope you can ride it throughout the entire region and not just that one city and maybe that means we can ride other Pokemon as well.

Then after that is Yayakoma and then Erikiteru. Erikiteru's kind of weird looking to me, but some of the fanart is convincing me it's sort of cute.

Also I love that we can FINALLY customize or character even if it's just a little bit. I'd like to be able to do a bit more, but I'm okay if we can change just the eyes, hair and skin color.

Lastly, when the English names are revealed, I hope Gogoat's stays the same cause to me it that already sounds like an English name for a Pokemon. And it's a pretty easy to say name so I don't see why they need to change it. I'm expecting Yanchamu's English name to have some pun related to fighting. As much as I'd hate that, Nintendo's like that with naming Pokemon and it probably will. (I can see it now, it's gonna be "Pandfu" or "Pandfoo".) Other two I have no clue what they could be called. As usual, I think it will all probably be revealed either the 13 or 14th. (preferably I'd like the 14 cause it's my birthday lol.) Unless they're waiting for the Smash info as well.

Wow, the revealed physical details of the starter Pokemon seems so small. It turns out that Gen VI starter Pokemon has the lowest height amongs all the starter Pokemon. And what the hell? Fennekin's flame is only 200°C? It is too low for a normal charcoal flame, and it is also low for what physical science called "Cool flame". Does the one who wrote the explanation ever had any general knowledge in science?

Though, the only one thing I feel glad about is the number of characters allowed in move's name. Prior to Gen V, all moves were only up to maximum of 7 characters. Now we can had 8 characters. Let's hope the name can be longer, so we can have moves with more creative names.

Fennekin's flame is only 200°C? It is too low for a normal charcoal flame, and it is also low for what physical science called "Cool flame". Does the one who wrote the explanation ever had any general knowledge in science?

Given that Magcargo's body temp can supposedly reach like twice that of the surface of the sun, I think it's safe to say that out puny earth science holds no sway over the Pokemon world.

Fennekin's flame is only 200°C? It is too low for a normal charcoal flame, and it is also low for what physical science called "Cool flame". Does the one who wrote the explanation ever had any general knowledge in science?

Given that Magcargo's body temp can supposedly reach like twice that of the surface of the sun, I think it's safe to say that out puny earth science holds no sway over the Pokemon world.

OK then, suppose I'm not using the science of our real world, but the science of the Poke-universe. Still, flame temperature is too low, it is even lower than the body temperature of many other Fire-type Pokemon. Fennekin is fire-type Pokemon, isn't it? how on earth can its flame so incomparable compare to other fire-type Pokemon?

OK then, suppose I'm not using the science of our real world, but the science of the Poke-universe. Still, flame temperature is too low, it is even lower than the body temperature of many other Fire-type Pokemon. Fennekin is fire-type Pokemon, isn't it? how on earth can its flame so incomparable compare to other fire-type Pokemon?

Its evolutions will probably get hotter. Just look at Whismur going from quiet to loud when it's fully evolved.

I like the simplicity of the starter selection screen, if it is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom