• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

June 2013 CoroCoro leaks: Four new Pokémon unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, flame temperature is too low, it is even lower than the body temperature of many other Fire-type Pokemon. Fennekin is fire-type Pokemon, isn't it? how on earth can its flame so incomparable compare to other fire-type Pokemon?
Have you hugged your Torchic today?

UPDATE
XY_Prerelease_walking_diagonally.png
Clearer photos of the magazine pages are available, and it appears that the player can now walk diagonally.

Finally, diagonal walking! This generation is shaping up to be the best one yet it seems

Well, this was a nice treat to find. I just happened to come on today to find all this awesomeness. Four new mons, a bit more info on the Starters, a bit on the player characters, and other fun stuff! I had a feeling once more info was released it would grab my attention again after a hiatus, and I was right. Can't wait to find out more.

Diagonal walking, huh? I wonder if you could ride your bike diagonally... woah. By the way, I think the goat-riding thing will not be something necessary. I mean, maybe you would have to ride the goat before you got your bike, and the goat in the pictures seems to be for rental. I'm hoping this works like Mr. Briney's ship.

Finally, we get a decent looking panda! And it's Fighting type to boot! Yays, I am in love! :crush:

I'm hoping we're not just limited to riding the goat while in town. Seriously, we should have that option with any large Pokemon in our group. I mean, who wouldn't want to dash along the city streets on the back of an Arcanine? Well, I probably wouldn't; I want to be perched atop the shoulder of my dear sweet Golurk, Riser. Think of how awesome that would look. XD

Nice to see that we get some customization this time around. Think I'll go with the darker skinned girl; she looks really cute. (I might be Caucasian, but I'm kinda sick of playing as someone with a light skin tone. That's just me, though.)

Finally, we get a decent looking panda! And it's Fighting type to boot! Yays, I am in love! :crush:

I'm hoping we're not just limited to riding the goat while in town. Seriously, we should have that option with any large Pokemon in our group. I mean, who wouldn't want to dash along the city streets on the back of an Arcanine? Well, I probably wouldn't; I want to be perched atop the shoulder of my dear sweet Golurk, Riser. Think of how awesome that would look. XD

Nice to see that we get some customization this time around. Think I'll go with the darker skinned girl; she looks really cute. (I might be Caucasian, but I'm kinda sick of playing as someone with a light skin tone. That's just me, though.)

I'm not that positive about riding pokemon, look at the scans. The pokemon has some kind of saddle on it, it makes me think it is not the trainer's. But, who knows? Maybe the saddle-whatever-thing is some kind of key item, or even meant to be publicity (like the bike in Johto). Another cool pokemon to ride would be a rapidash(I've got a shiny one ;D), but I would get third-degree burns in certain parts of my body... D:

Oh, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one thinking that the first two skin tones are too light. I don't feel like choosing any of the three, there's my dillemma. Hopefully, we will get more customization :p

Anyways, I think I'm speculating WAY too much...

Forget Rapidash, I would love to see riding through town on my Entei or Raikou (not unlike Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs).

Sounds like Froakie is getting a signature move, or at least, that it would pioneer that new move; other Pokémon could certainly use it. It does sound like Bubble, though. Maybe this one will lower the Attack, considering the article mentions upping Froakie's Defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom