• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Just a little pointout in two episode articles...

LDEJRuff

Likes to show off.
Reaction score
I've noticed that the articles for episodes 23 and 24 of the Best Wishes! series (the two-part Team Rocket/Team Plasma episode) have not been changed since yesterday. Since Bulbapedia is locked, nobody can edit the articles. Here's what I would say. In the article for episode 23, I would say...

It was scheduled to air in Japan on March 17, 2011, but because of the recent Japanese earthquake, this episode will air at a later, unspecified date.

And in the article for episode 24, I would say...

It was scheduled to air in Japan on March 24, 2011, but because of the recent Japanese earthquake, this episode will air at a later, unspecified date.

I hope this will help.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom