• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

just one pokemon

SadieReid

Muddy with da Mudkipz
Reaction score
If you had to choose one Pokemon to have with you throughout your entire life which would it be?

Mine would be Shaymin for outstanding CUTENESS and flying ability.

Gardevoir, because she could sense impending dangers and try to protect me ^^

599Klink_Dream.png

What else is there? This one can spin, and spin, show emotions, and you can hug it.

I feel completely stupid by saying this, but, Pikachu. I would love to have a Pikachu forever and ever! :) but... If I had to force my self not to be that cliché, I would say Chimchar!

SHAYMIN!!!! It is just the most adorable Pokemon ever, and everyone needs some cuteness in their lives.

Raichu.
'Cause... you know. I love Raichu, and it would be useful in a power outage. :p

Tough. I'm torn between Starmie and Milotic, but..

I guess I'd go with Milotic. It's larger and more easy to ride when flying or swimming.

Eh...... (recalls his past...)

Discounting legendaries, I think I'd pick Combusken. It's fiery (meaning warmth), it can fight and win, and I can kill it for food later on.

Wait, that's Tepig......forget that last part :sweatlol:.

I'd say Ditto, but that'd be trollish. (Haha, all the Pokemonz in one!!!1!1)
So...I'd go with Skitty. At least it's petlike.

ninetales because it's my favorite pokemon and i can trick people into touching it's tails so it can curse them! mwahaha >:D

Arceus. He could make me more Pokemon /troll

Three Wishes? I Wish I'd Never Die, I wish I had Infinite Money, I wish for infinite more wishes.

That's the way I rolllll :D

Oh man, I can only pick one?

Golett. It's cute and small, I could take it everywhere (little fella wouldn't need a Ball as we'd hold hands as we'd walk) and if push came to shove I could evolve it. I probably wouldn't, though. I mean, I can cuddle a little three foot tall robotic toddler. It's a little tougher to snuggle up to a nine foot tall giant robot.

I'd have a Furret because it would be the ideal pet. Cute, playful, and you could wear it like a fluffy scarf if you were bored.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom