• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Just saying hi~~~

CasualPokeTrainer

Reaction score
Hi all at bulbagarden. just came to say hi. i am just a CausalPokemonPlayer but i am soon turning more delicated into it.
i am currently trying out the masuda method for shiny. but it isnt going so well. all i get is clogging up my boxes
I will reside more on the trading section if there is one.
maybe i shouldnt go all out to look for one instead wait for the shinies to come to me.

I used bulbapedia for info since gen IV. i actually kind of stop pokemon for a long time after gen 3 den start playing gen 4 when i heard when my new friend is playing it

I will see you guys at the trade section, i will offering the excess pokemon i have due to trying to masuda method too much

Hello CasualPoketrainer, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey, and welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see what you have to offer :D

umm dun get your hope up cuz as i said i aint doing very well in getting shiny yet.

the reason for the excess pokemon is cuz i am still trying to get my shiny thru masuda but still failing miserably

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hobba Hobba Hobba Habba Habba Habba~

Welcome to the community and have an marvelous time at BMGf!

Happy posting :lol:

Welcome to BMGf, CasualPokeTrainer! Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions! :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom