• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Just something I made for Game Freak's 23rd Anniversary~ and one extra!

*Jirachi*

I love the way I am~
Reaction score
Game Freak turns 23 today, so I did a little drawing for Juni-san [My nickname for Masuda, We have tweeted to each other quite much already, so it's okay for him XD Also, he calls me "Ibu-chan"~] and the whole of Game Freak!

Ara2WeaCQAES8Dw.jpg

Masuda retweeted and commented:
Mew?&GF!RT @eve_19931001: I would like to give my Gongrats to GF once more. Who's that Pokémon and what's in the eye?;3

Hope you like it! ^__^ I hope you understand what's the meaning of the eye~ And recognize the Pokémon~ [I'm so happy that Masuda got it!]

Here's older one, which I made on the Anniversary of Tohoku Earthquake:

AnsK0rVCAAIyqFq.jpg

It's my Black Team's Victini, called Chikachi. He says "Kutiku!" [The sound Victini makes in the movies] Which translates to "Ganbare!" [Keep up!] He holds Finland's National Flag since I'm from Finland :3
I thought Victini would fit the theme of rebuilding and rising from devastation with smile and courage, that's why I used Chikachi~

Masuda retweeted this also, and many more Japanese people did too. I'm happy if this made those people smile a little.

But please tell me how you like 'em ^__^ Comments are welcome!

Back
Top Bottom