• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Just when you least expect it! It's Cameron the Photographer!

Lt.

Powerful Foaming Clenser!
Reaction score
Wow! i love this guy. He's right, he never appears when i expect it!

If i go up to a guy thinking "oh i need a pic here!" he'll be a Pokemaniac or something else.

But i talk to some random guy and BOOM " Just when i least expect it! Cameron the Photographer!"

I love it also because i get to see my team grow, evolving from me standing in the tunnles with nothing but a Bayleef, pidgy and paras, too now, were theres a troop of fully evolved pokemon trailing behind me, see pokemon evolve, pokemon be removed, or added, or replaced, from a paras to an arcanine to an umbreon, it's like a timeline.

i've seen him in eternia forest, cianwood, and serveral other places

what do you think of him?

Wow! i love this guy. He's right, he never appears when i expect it!

If i go up to a guy thinking "oh i need a pic here!" he'll be a Pokemaniac or something else.

But i talk to some random guy and BOOM " Just when i least expect it! Cameron the Photographer!"

I love it also because i get to see my team grow, evolving from me standing in the tunnles with nothing but a Bayleef, pidgy and paras, too now, were theres a troop of fully evolved pokemon trailing behind me, see pokemon evolve, pokemon be removed, or added, or replaced, from a paras to an arcanine to an umbreon, it's like a timeline.

i've seen him in eternia forest, cianwood, and serveral other places

what do you think of him?

I wish the photos were better...quality...or that I could arrange how I want my pokemon...though I can do that by arranging them in their battle order.

Nice addition. But not my favorite addition.

I can never find him when I want him and only run into him when my team hasn't changed at all since the last photo.

I love the pictures but now I have another stalker guy. One who follows me when I go to gyms and another to take pictures. -_-

wow, right after i posted this, i left the pokemon center and saw an old guy, thought "hmm, havnt noticed him before, probably gonna tell me how the route is closed" i walk up to talk and JUST WHEN I LEAST EXPECT IT!

I've taken so many photos I don't have room for any more, and of course deleting some would be the same as deleting memories. ;n;

I would have to agree that the photos could be better quality.

It's pretty fun. I just wish that the actual pictures he takes weren't so.....pixelated...when you see them. I mean, come on. The DS has great graphics, but just blowing up the regular sprites to full-screen size makes that look kind of ugly.

That being said, it's always nice to get my picture taken. I can't wait till I can have them taken with Gym Leaders.

Hahaa my Furret's tail covers up the face of ANY Pokemon standing behind it. :D

Is it strange that I always expect him?

I am never shocked to see him at all.

Eh, I'm not a fan. The pixelated images just don't look good, especially not from that angle.

Just when you least expect it, some guy who isn't Cameron the photographer!

There we go. That's closer to my experience.

"A bald guy facing north? Well, I can walk past him with no worries, because it's just that pushy dou—"

!

"Oh, you're a trainer? Pleasant surprise. Permit my pets to beat up your pets so I can take your money."

I like him, but as others have mentioned, I wish the photos looked nicer. Maybe if they used the battle sprites instead of the overworld sprites, like they do when you see your whole team after beating the Elite Four.

It would be a great, if the pictures weren't such low quality. I mean they're really awful, so I can't appreciate my photo album :(

I hate it when you have a small pokemon in a specific spot and it gets completely hidden behind you.

I find him an amusing distractio. I only wish he would allow me to put the Pokemon where I want them to be.

David Cameron has always loved being in photos...never thought he'd like taking photos.

I think they're awesome however, lets me record my journey =3

I actually haven't even seen him yet. To be fair, though, I haven't played too much, been too distracted with the Pokéwalker and those damn Pikachus.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom