• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jyo's Arts

haven't featured MysteriousMystery01 in a drawing
(friend of mine from another forum)

soo.... Vee drinking juice or lemonade that Vay made them

vee_drinking_juice___sketch__by_jyoespy_del09bc-fullview.jpg

on Deviant Art, keeping Jyo as my '1st person' so 'I' and 'my' is Jyo the friendly and caring Espeon

Now my turn to smile for the camera, having a fun time with the newer younger ones, learning how to have a good time - and
"I get to babysit again"

smaller ones
• one in front of me, likely playing with my right front paw
• one on my head, playing with my forehead gem
• another one playing with my left ear
• another having a relaxing time on my left thigh
• oneresting in that cozy spot next to my chin and left paw
•the long fun tail can't be left out, it's keeping two younger kits entertained, as they play with it

jyo_and_the_vee_kits___sketch__by_jyoespy_del093c-fullview.jpg

(likely a fun scene in a ftuture writing scene that Sz54 and I will do)

Vaporeon having a strong and powerful tail able to easily hold up the super small Eevee kits no problem at all
(as I can imagine - bone structure with the two main tail-veins, surrounded by strong muscles, lots of nerve endings below the skin, thin oiled fur on the outside, kind of like an otter's - fins and ridges along top mostly cartilage with millions of nerve endings)

in the drawing:

Vay walking the along, carrying all seven of the younger Eevee kits on her tail
walking next to Aycan, she admires and feeling how strong it is
Aycan: "wow Vay, you has a really strong tail, keep it safe... how are they treating you?"
Vay: "thanks you, they are having such a fun time, and so am I, thanks for letting me take them for a ride"

vay_s_strong_tail__sketch__by_jyoespy_del09fc-fullview.jpg

I know this isn't technically Art
but wanted to share it if anyone interested

its a writing I completed.
Where a friend on Deviant Art and did - started as a fun RP
decided to turn into a fan-fic style writing
kind of colab writing - where my friend provided speaking parts for their sonas, and I did same with mine, its in four parts: - too much text to copy will share the link if anyone intersted in reading them

Chapter 1 - Meteorite Experience - chapter 1 by JyoEspy on DeviantArt

chapter 2 -- Meteorite Experience - chapter 2 by JyoEspy on DeviantArt

Chapter 3 - Meteor Experience - chapter 3 by JyoEspy on DeviantArt

Chapter 4 - Meteor Experience - chapter 4 by JyoEspy on DeviantArt

wanted to get it finished by June 18th - since the 4th part also fals on Leafeon Day, Linette's birthday

hopefully won't get taken down by mods - no English, does have a friendly message in both Greek and Turkish

Hopefully remains peaceful - my idea for "let's be friends" and 'we all can get a long' kind of idea
Turks and Greek sonas having a fun time together

featured in the art:
Glaceons to Sz54 - at the time of the sketch, he has not given a name to his Greece or Cyprus Glaceons - Turkish Glaceon's name is Ozan Kınay

on my side:
Turkey Umbreon: Aycan Sadıkoğlu
Greece Sylve: Marianos Anastopoulos - Μαρίνος Αναστόπουλος
Cyprus Leafeon: Ioannis Okkas - Ιωάννης Οκκάς

left to right:
Marianos using his two bow ribbons to hold up his phone , trying to ake a selfie, one of his ear bow ribbons petting under Greece chin, other behind petting back of his ears

Greek Glaceon trying to smile from the affection, and keeping Turkish 'Bree occupied too

Aycan petting Greece back with a paw, and can't resist to playfully give that lovely tail a playful nibble

below them, the Cypriot Glaceon is having the time of their life wrapped around Aycan's bushy tail, and trying to also grab onto Ioannis

Ozlan in the back watching all, making sure Aycan 'plays nice' with all

Ioannis on the far right a bit surprised when his leafy tail is suddenly played with, he was trying to give his left front paw a quick grooming

background: will be the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.
Ayasofya - İstanbul
Ἁγία Σοφία - Ιστάνβύλ

bottom says - "let's be friens" in both Greek and Turkish
ας γίνουμε φίλοι
Arkadaş olalım

let_s_be_friends__sketch__by_jyoespy_demgvx7-fullview.jpg

Arval on the left, Aycan on the right
trying to be parents for the first time
learning how to carry 7 younger ones
"this is a hard job" - kind of look also - "very rewarding"

aycan_arval_and_young_ones__sketch__by_jyoespy_dekrdv6-fullview.jpg
colored art:
aycan_arval_and__kits_by_jyoespy_demhpwv-fullview.jpg

another "family photo' style drawing, this time Arval's sistr playing with the seven smaller Eevees

Grace Glaceon trying to "Play Nice" - "I did promised to help, so my your welcome Aycan"
Aycan is the female Umbreon, mother as well

for the younger ones - left to right:
• on Grace's head, nibbling playfully on her diamond shape tuft
• Grace carrying one in her mouth, likely set down to play with other siblings
• another playing with the extra ear piece, or as Sz54 calls them 'bangs'
• another on Grace's back playing with the other 'bang'
• another one on her back, ready to slide down length of her long tail
• and two playing with her tail

Grace, even if she is competitive and bickers and play fight lots with Joseph, Arval, Firox, and myself (Jyo) - she is very caring and playful with the younger ones
grace_and_vee_kits___sketch__by_jyoespy_del08qa-fullview.jpg
complted art, with slightly altered description
another "family photo' style drawing, this time Arval's sistr playing with the seven smaller Eevees

Grace Glaceon trying to "Play Nice" - "I did promised to help, so my your welcome Aycan"
Grace will make such a fun loving aunt for them all – as the 'father' Arval the Umbreon, is Grace's older brother
Aycan is the female Umbreon, mother as well

for the younger ones - left to right:
• on Grace's head, nibbling playfully on her diamond shape tuft
• Grace carrying one in her mouth, likely set down to play with other siblings, she knows it doesn't hurt them, can only carry one at a time
•another playing with the extra ear piece, or as @Sz54 calls them 'bangs'
• another on Grace's back playing with the other 'bang', this is part of what making her laugh and keep an eye close, since when played with they tickle
• another one on her back, ready to slide down lenght of her long tail, looks like a long fun slide, Grace trying to keep it still for them, kind of hard when it flicks and wags following her emotion
• and two playing with her tail, at least they have fun, another reason why the playing tickles her, like with any Glaceon, or any species with long thin cat-like tail, below the skin its full of nerve endings.

Grace, even if she is competitive and bickers a lot and play fight with Joseph, Arval, Firox, and myself (Jyo) - she is very caring when it comes to playing with younger siblings, she knows they are more delicate compared to her brothers and sisters.

After playing and taking care of Linette's and Zoran's younger Eevees, now a bit older, and now playing and taking care of the 'Bree's younger ones, would Grace ever consider having children of her own?
Grace: “I would love to one day, that woul make me smile, I know my loving family will help out, just like I do with them”

grace_and_vee_kits_by_jyoespy_demoie7-fullview.jpg

on Deviant Art, keeping Jyo as my '1st person' so 'I' and 'my' is Jyo the friendly and caring Espeon

Now my turn to smile for the camera, having a fun time with the newer younger ones, learning how to have a good time - and
"I get to babysit again"

smaller ones
• one in front of me, likely playing with my right front paw
• one on my head, playing with my forehead gem
• another one playing with my left ear
• another having a relaxing time on my left thigh
• oneresting in that cozy spot next to my chin and left paw
•the long fun tail can't be left out, it's keeping two younger kits entertained, as they play with it

jyo_and_the_vee_kits___sketch__by_jyoespy_del093c-fullview.jpg
here is the colored art, with a bit of a change, added sleeping mother 'Bree on a couch in the background
altered description too:

"I get to Eevee-sit again"

smaller ones

• one in front of me, likely playing with my right front paw, having fun and learning what pink bumps are, paw pads

• one on my head, playing with my forehead gem, just curious what it is, that tickles you know

• another one playing with my left ear, depends on how it's played wit, tickle a little or a lot, or if petted from behind more than likley make me 'purr'

• another having a relaxing time on my left thigh, saving energy until play time a few minutes later

• one resting in that cozy spot next to my chin and left paw, probably “kitty, its so soft”

• the long fun tail of mine can't be left out, it's keeping two younger kits entertained, as they play with it, I enjoy it too

in the back, that's Aycan, the 'Bree mom, taking a rest from playing and taking care of the seven.

No worries, I volunteered to play and take care of them, rewarding fun is always worth it.

Hopefully one of them decides to be become an Espeon in their future lifetime

the question Arval asked me arlier, “if I would consider having children in the future?” - no need to think about it, if Elise wants to, I will happily say yes

jyo_and_the_vee_kits_by_jyoespy_demvfff-pre.jpg

(likely a fun scene in a ftuture writing scene that Sz54 and I will do)

Vaporeon having a strong and powerful tail able to easily hold up the super small Eevee kits no problem at all
(as I can imagine - bone structure with the two main tail-veins, surrounded by strong muscles, lots of nerve endings below the skin, thin oiled fur on the outside, kind of like an otter's - fins and ridges along top mostly cartilage with millions of nerve endings)

in the drawing:

Vay walking the along, carrying all seven of the younger Eevee kits on her tail
walking next to Aycan, she admires and feeling how strong it is
Aycan: "wow Vay, you has a really strong tail, keep it safe... how are they treating you?"
Vay: "thanks you, they are having such a fun time, and so am I, thanks for letting me take them for a ride"

vay_s_strong_tail__sketch__by_jyoespy_del09fc-fullview.jpg
the original sketch, final drawing added two more, father 'Bree (Arval) and my other Eevee friend who also came along for the trip... slightly altered description too:

Vaporeon having a strong and powerful tail able to easily hold up the super small Eevee kits no problem at all, even carrying ? on her back to let all enjoy a nice good walk.

(as I can imagine, Vaporeon tail - bone structure with the two main tail-veins, surrounded by strong muscles, lots of nerve endings below the skin, thin oiled fur on the outside only when in the water, kind of like an otter's - fins and ridges along top mostly cartilage with millions of nerve endings)

in the drawing:

Vay walking the along, carrying all seven of the younger Eevee kits on her tail walking next to Aycan and Arval, while female 'Bree admires and feeling how strong that tail is

Aycan: "wow Vay, you have a really strong cute tail, keep it safe... how are the young ones treating you?"

Arval smiles watching as three are waving to him, as one of the younger ones loves playing with Vay's tail-fins.

As ? ( MysteriousMystery01 ) also came along for the trip, since it knows the bakery has tasty treats, and yummy lemonade, it was a great day. Leaps down from Vay to enjoy the treat as both 'Bree parents enjoy a few minutes of talking,
? has a tasty single serve cheesecake, and some lemon bubble tea, the funny drinks with those pearls on them, why thicker straw

background idea: kind of based it on a photo I took while walking along side Alki Beach in West Seattle, tried to give it a slight sand apperance, kept the water how it was, tried to do the water effect, couldn't get it right, kept it as it was

vay_s_strong_tail_by_jyoespy_den3n43-fullview.jpg

I was convinced by the some of the little Eevees to put on the Team Rocket shirt and say the funny part of the quote, did it different language...
its the ending part of the motto

English version

trio_espeon___english_by_jyoespy_denw70o-fullview.jpg

That's the English language version, in my Deviant Art, have a few other languages made such as Japanese - Russian - Spanish - French - Vietnamese - Polish
doing more as I find the lyrics
link: JyoEspy - Hobbyist, Traditional Artist | DeviantArt

one that I was working on for about 2 weeks

nice big drawing based on an RP that Sz54 and i are doing
trip to Belogradchik Fortress in Belogradchik, in northern Bulgaria
all posing for the camera, who is in the art:

Ștefan, the far left, the Romanian Glaceon, trying to step up front to pose for the camera, it's tail held up by one of Jacob's bangs, likely doesn't want it hiding for the camera, probably surprised at Iulia's change, is petting her head tuft with one of his bangs.

Jacob the Moldovan Glaceon having such a fun time, one bang wrapped around Ștefan's tail, and another around Florian, probably has not even noticed yet that Iulia is playfully nibbling on his tail, while he is petting her's

Iulia Munteanu the Moldovan Flareon having such a fun time with all, playfully nipping the nearest tail, which happens to be Jacob's... as he feels how the soft the fur on her tail is like.

The other Romanian Glaceon Florian Iordănescu, having a good time with Jacob, has his front right paw wrapped around Велко's tail, the fur is so soft and cozy, probably speaking with Jacob about how soft and fluffy Delphox and Flareon tails are, each are holding the other's.... Florian has not noticed that the 'curious Lipeard' Яна is playing with his own tail which is resting on Иван's back fur.

Velko Ivanov - Велко Иванов - the Bulgarian Delphox so happy to be sharing part of his country with friends and partner Яна, as Florian cuddles his tail

on the front is Ivan Petrov - Иван Петров - the Persian, smiling for the camera, having such a fun time, with everyone around him, sharing a special ruin of their home town, as both Иван and Яна are native of the small town of Белоградчишк

Yana Petrov - Яна Петров - the Liepard having her own fun, playing with Florian's flicking tail like any curious feline would... being with friends, has not noticed that her tail has gotten wrapped around Божидара's

The Bulgarian Glaceon, known as Bozhidara Bakalov - Божидара Бакалов – jumping in from behind to be in the photo, couldn't be left out, around that time, Яна's playful and long tail got wrapped around his own....

background is
Belogradchik Fortress (Белоградчишка крепост)

original sketch:
www.deviantart.com/jyoespy/art…

major differences:
Added Ștefan and Божидара
also between sketch and final drawing, Iulia evolved to a lovely and playful Flareon

belogradchik_trip_by_jyoespy_deobwoy-fullview.jpg

for the Bulbagarden shared sketch/ can't remember on which page I shared the original sketch, did mofied the description quite a lot

just somthing funny that came to mind, based on RP that Sz54 and I did a while ago.

Edgar, or by its Armenian writing Էդգար, loves apricots, so I (as Jyo) share some dried fruits.
Edgar Էդգար almost behaves like a 'begging dog' when it sees that I have an unopened bag of dried apricots.

When I use the psychic to take some out, Edgar Էդգար can't wait anymore pounces on me, not aiming for me but the bag of dried of apricots.

I'm not ready for it's strength, how strong the Armenian Glaceon is
apricot_battle__sketch__by_jyoespy_deonogg-fullview.jpg

(yes, on Deviant Art keeping my 1st person sona as Jyo the Espeon)

not long ago, my Moldovan Eevee decided to evolve into a Flareon, is having fun showing off to Jacob her newer fluffy body

Iulia: este atât de pufos - (I'm so fluffy)

Jacob: da, este foarte pufos - (yes, your so fluffy)

Jacob is petting the mane and tail fur, wrapping a bang her back of the mane fur

Iulia Munteanu - basic info:
www.deviantart.com/jyoespy/art…

i_m_a_flareon__sketch__by_jyoespy_deonn9k-fullview.jpg

there is a bit of Romanian in the description not in the drawing, just the basic 'I'm so fluffy'

hopefully won't get taken down by mods - no English, does have a friendly message in both Greek and Turkish

Hopefully remains peaceful - my idea for "let's be friends" and 'we all can get a long' kind of idea

featured in the art:
Glaceons to Sz54 - at the time of the sketch, he has not given a name to his Greece or Cyprus Glaceons - Turkish Glaceon's name is Ozan Kınay

on my side:
Greece Sylve: Marianos Anastopoulos - Μαρίνος Αναστόπουλος

left to right:
Marianos using his two bow ribbons to hold up his phone , trying to ake a selfie, one of his ear bow ribbons petting under Greece chin, other behind petting back of his ears

Greek Glaceon trying to smile from the affection, and keeping Turkish 'Bree occupied too

Aycan petting Greece back with a paw, and can't resist to playfully give that lovely tail a playful nibble

below them, the Cypriot Glaceon is having the time of their life wrapped around Aycan's bushy tail, and trying to also grab onto Ioannis

Ozlan in the back watching all, making sure Aycan 'plays nice' with all

Ioannis on the far right a bit surprised when his leafy tail is suddenly played with, he was trying to give his left front paw a quick grooming

background: will be the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.
Ayasofya - İstanbul
Ἁγία Σοφία - Ιστάνβύλ

bottom says - "let's be friens" in both Greek and Turkish
ας γίνουμε φίλοι
Arkadaş olalım

let_s_be_friends__sketch__by_jyoespy_demgvx7-fullview.jpg
Updated description, since my friend on deviant art came up with names for their Greece and Cypriot Glaceons, so the updated description includes their names....

featured in the art:
@Sz54
Greece: Karpos Argyris - Καρπός Αργύρης
Cyprus: Leonidas Uzun - Λεωνίδας
Turkey: Ozan Kınay

on my side:
Greece Sylveon: Marianos Anastopoulos - Μαρίνος Αναστόπουλος

note: on where Aycan's younger Vee-kits are?
At the time of the drawing, they where not yet born, or close to, so this drawing takes place couple months before she give birth the younger ones, kits will appear in future drawing featuring Aycan

left to right:
Μαρίνος using his two bow ribbons to hold up his phone , trying to ake a selfie with everyone, kind of hard to do with others playing, left ear ribbon of his ear bow ripetting under Καρπός chin, other behind petting back of his ears (not visible in art)
almost forgot: taze kebabı just means 'fresh kebabs' in Turkish, and Deriz is a common Turkish name.

Καρπός smiling from the affection, and keeping Turkish 'Bree occupied too, could it be the selfie or the smell of the kebabı, waiting to try some Turkish food,, likely not even noticing that Aycan is pestering his moving tail, that pattern

Aycan petting Καρπός back with a paw, and can't resist and playfully gives that lovely tail a playful nibble, the cross pattern and her obsession with tails was just too tempting, before she did ask nicely first.

below them, Λεω is having the time of their life wrapped around Aycan's warm and bushy tail, feeling how soft it is, and also giving Ιωάννης own leafy tail a playful tap

Ozlan in the back watching all, making sure Aycan 'plays nice' with all, playfully tapping her back. Seeing nothing bad, and Aycan very occupied, his own tail can move in peace this time.

Ιωάννης on the far right a bit surprised when his leafy tail is suddenly played with, he was trying to give his left front paw a quick grooming to make it look nice for the photo.

background: Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.
Ayasofya - İstanbul
Ἁγία Σοφία – Ιστάνβύλ

it was so complicted, hopefully looks nice.

bottom says - "let's be friends" in both Greek and Turkish
ας γίνουμε φίλοι

Arkadaş olalım

let_s_be_friends_by_jyoespy_dep8v2t-fullview.jpg

I know the Glaceons are colored differently, since my firiend by name of sz54, tht's how he draws his Turkish, Greek, and Cypriot Glaceons - mine are regulared colored

just somthing funny that came to mind, based on RP that Sz54 and I did a while ago.

Edgar, or by its Armenian writing Էդգար, loves apricots, so I (as Jyo) share some dried fruits.
Edgar Էդգար almost behaves like a 'begging dog' when it sees that I have an unopened bag of dried apricots.

When I use the psychic to take some out, Edgar Էդգար can't wait anymore pounces on me, not aiming for me but the bag of dried of apricots.

I'm not ready for it's strength, how strong the Armenian Glaceon is
apricot_battle__sketch__by_jyoespy_deonogg-fullview.jpg

(yes, on Deviant Art keeping my 1st person sona as Jyo the Espeon)

colored art... I know Edgar Glaceon looks slightly different, thats how my friend draws their Armenian Glaceon
yes, there is a tiny bit of Armenian in Edgar's middle drawing around him... just simply the name of the fruit in their language

apricot_battle_by_jyoespy_depfc52-fullview.jpg

A fun family moment, likely Aycan on cell phone camera.... this time the Jolteons are helping out

I know the PokeDex says the fur is always sharp and spiky, I believe that Jolteon can control it and make it super soft to the touch, sharp when needing to battle or defend, or how would a mother Jolteon take care of their younger ones if the fur is always sharp and spiky

Joseph in relation to kits: older uncle, as Arval is the father of the younger ones, Joseph is Arval's brother.
Robyn is close friend, as she is Joseph's loving partner.

Joseph resting, trying to, first off
his mate Robyn is petting the middle of his short tail.

Robyn, the Barbados Jolteon, standing over, trying to get Joseph to get up and play by tapping the middle of his tail, but he is a bit lazy.

For the seven kits:
• one is resting next to Joseph

• another younger kit is playing with the soft spike fur on Joseph's head

• another kit seems interested in playing as well, tapping tip of Joseph's tail

• another Vee kit, leaping over Joseph's back fur, likely aiming for his right ear

• Vee kit trying to climb up to play with her tail or the other Eevee already on it

• Vee kit on top of Robyn's head, going along for the ride

• last Vee kit is having fun time playing with Robyn's tail
joseph__robyn__and_vee_kits__sketch__by_jyoespy_deplc2u-fullview.jpg

A fun family moment, likely Aycan on cell phone camera.... this time the Leafeon are helping out.
Their own Eevees will be in another drawing playing with theyounger ones

I know the PokeDex says the fur is always sharp especailly the leafs and tail, I believe that Leafeons can control it and make it super soft to the touch when relaxed or playing, sharp when needing to battle or defend, or how would a mother Leafeon take care of their younger ones if the leaf fur is always sharp

Linette in relation to kits: younger aunt, as Arval is the father of the younger ones, Linette is Arval's younger sister.
Zoran is close friend, as he is Linette's loving partner.

Linette resting, while playing, trying to keep her head still to allow the younger one to add a bown on her right ear
Zoran is petting her back fur

Zoran petting her back, enjoying the fun time with everyone.

For the kits:
• adding a pink Sylveon-style bow on her right ear

• another younger kit playfully nibbling Linette's head leaf

• another kit resting next to her left stretched paw

• another Vee kit, kind of hard to see, is between Linette and Zoran is tying a pink ribbon around her tail

• Vee kit laying on their back, playing with her fun tail, pushing it up, then when it comes down, it pushes it back up again

• Vee kit playing with the tip of Linette's moving tail

• last Vee kit is having fun time playing with Zoran's tail, as it wags slowly in the air

linette__zoran__and_vee_kits__sketch__by_jyoespy_depldeg-fullview.jpg

A fun family moment, likely Aycan on cell phone camera.... this time it's Sherrie the Sylveon

Sherrie in relation to kits: older aunt, as Arval is the father of the younger ones, Linette is Arval's older sister.

Doctor to everyone as well

Sherrie might work as a nurse, she had checked on them from birth until able to move and play,
Sherrie does have a competitive side to her, also has a playful caring side.
She is having fun with them

For the kits:
• on top of Sherrie's head, playing with her left ear bow

• another younger kit playing with her right neck ribbon

• another kit on her back, playing with the neck bow

• another Vee kit, playing with Sherrie's pink tail

• Vee kit who Sherrie was moving them up in the air with the left ear bow ribbon, caught her pink tip of her tail

Sherrie's left neck bow ribbon behind her back paws, keeping two kits entertained with it
• Vee kit playing with ribbon, laying down on top of it so doesn't escape

• last Vee kit is having fun time playing with the ribbon tips

sherrie_and_vee_kits__sketch__by_jyoespy_deplefj-fullview.jpg

A fun moment based on something that Sz54 was curious about.
(I wonder how Arval would react if his Eevee kits tried to put pink bows on him?)
and
(I'm glad that it inspired you, I wonder how Arval would feel, probably embarrassed but also trying to perhaps trying look like he is having fun as to not upset the Eevee kits.)

Arval doesn't like anything sweet, cute, or even pink.
Believes that Umbreon should be tough, strong, and always ready to battle in defend their family, friends, and home... safe that 'c-u-t-e' stuff for the younger ones or the Sylveons.
Arval even refuses to say word 'cute' at all

His mate, Aycan, the Turkish 'Bree loves doing all the cute stuff, and loves wearing pink when she can

Arval 'Bree looking embarrassed, kind of telling everyone
“Help Me!!”

(this is just the sketch, in final drawing, it will be Sylveon pink colored bows and ribbons)

For their younger ones:

• Jay is putting on a pink ribbon on his dad's front left paw, Aycan's own bushy tail holding the paw up so Jay has easy time

• Vee kit tying another pink ribbon around dad's front right paw

• Vee kit on top of dad's head, putting on a pink bow with ribbons, similar to Sylveon's

• another Vee kit, playfully wrapping a pink ribbon around mid part of dad's right ear, same ear that Aycan is nibbling

• Vee kit just placed a pink ribbon behind dad's tail ring, and now added a pink ribbon around mom's front left paw which is petting and holding down Arval's bushy tail, so the kit has an easy time

• Vee kit giggles as she attaches a pink bow and ribbon around the tip of dad's bushy tail

• Sevim, the female and youngest of all the born kits, is tying another pink bow with ribbons on her mom's head

Aycan, really loving the cute moment, a younger one adding a bow on her, she is uing her own tail to hold of Arval's paw up for easier ribbon tying, and she loves playing with tails, so she is petting Arval's... can feel it that he wants to move it away more from the bows.... not to make any one feel bad, keeps it still

help_me___sketch__by_jyoespy_deplg5b-fullview.jpg

for the seven kits:
• F – Sevim, means 'lovely' in Turkish, she is on top of mom's head

• F – no name yet, she is tying a bow with ribbons around dad's tail tip

• F – no name yet, on dad's ear, tying a ribbon on it

• M – no name yet, tying a ribbon on mom's paw, after tying one on dad's tail

• M – no name yet, on the very front, tying ribbon on dad's paw

• M – no name yet, on top of dad's head

• M – Jay, the one on dad's paw, with mom's tail under it

(any fun name suggestions)

Back
Top Bottom