• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

K.T.P.'s first sprite contest: Angels and Demons!

Who's do you like the best?

• BuizelBoy's completely scratch Devil Vulpix

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Azure Butterfly's completely scratch Angel flygon

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mitatono's Arc Angel splice.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Smaug's Mewngle

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
Simple, do anything to make a pokemon look like an Angel and holy or Demon/Devil! It can be a splice, scratch, anything!

Okay, this is my first sprite contest, but it will work a bit differently. I will pick my favorite 2 or 3 out of all of the entrees I get, then I will put up a poll or something and let you deicide who wins out of them!

So.... I guess you can get started, no other rules...

Oh yeah, and the latest time you can enter your entree is September 7th!

If I missed anything, please just say so, I am new to contest making!

oh ya i just remembered extra points and i didnt even mean to make it scratch i did it out of helpesness XD

picture.php

Here's the real deal, yo! The Devildoof. The real Grand Master of all things bad! I made this with the basic colors, can you believe it.

Here's my entry! The Demon Sableye!

picture.php

Woah, keep them coming! These are awesome so far!

Hey, I'm in!
I actually don't know which one looks better so...
SpliceGardTogeShedTransparent.png

(It's part of an evolutionary set based on angels and demons.)

And who said angels weren't as cool? :p

I am not giving extra points for Scratch, I meant Cool, and extra cool for being a little scratch.
Sorry, that was a lot little unclear.

Here you go! Since your the first guy who posted to me, i'm entering!

Because I was getting tired of putting stuff in the album

devilpix5770216641-iaza.gif

I thought you were giving extra points for scratch... well this is 100% scratch. Took about 2 hours in total... T_T

Last edited:
devilpix5788359524-iaza.gif

I thought you were giving extra points for scratch... well this is 100% scratch. Took about 2 hours in total... T_T

O.O That is scratch? I now :unworthy: to you.

Since that is all scratch, it improves how much I like it by a lot, and increases your chances some, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom