• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)[Important Update!!]

Charizard6168

Don't Look
Reaction score
Important Update:
I will be going out tomorrow morning 4 am for my vacation (its 4:32 pm here when i edit this).The vaction will be about 15 days long.
I will be unable to make any trades and hardly reply to PMs, VMs and new replies to the thread.
Those who have their trades pending plz reply fast or else you will have to wait for 15 days!!

Edit: There has been a problem for reserved shinies since people dot know other people have already asked for it
So, from now on, i will write "(Reserved)" in front of all the reserved pokemon
Rule Edit: Hey i decided to change the rule.
so now if you want more than one shiny pokemon, you have to trade me back a shiny in return(so that the thread may keep going).
But no need for a shiny when it is your first time.
Update: I have transferred my shinies from my y version(usually used to store rare pokemon) to my x version(used for all the online trade and interactions).
Edit:I will constantly be updating the thread with the new shinies i can offer.
[Main Post sarts here]This thread does not include my legendary shinies
to have a look at those please visit this thread(not for giveaway): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/all-legendaries-including-numerous-shiny-legendaries-164997/
I now have approx 2 boxes of shinies so i am giving away the ones i am not interested in.
all of them are kalos bred excluding some and i have marked them.
two pokemon of the same species seperated with a ccomma means i have multiple of them with each having their own individual details
I will be updating the thread with the ones i traded by slashing their names
also i will give some shinies to random people on the PSS(very rarely)
Here, have a look[Format: Pokemon(Level)]{Not all have me as their OT}:
Goldeen(25)
Sawk(30)
Butterfree(22)*
Flabebe(7)
Spoink(14)
Sigilyph(19)
Solrock(17)
Trapinch(27)(Reserved)
Tauros(27)
Quagsire(31)(Reserved)
Hoothhoot(30)
Dugtrio(26)(Reserved)
Wigglytuff(49)
Spearow(30)
Togepi(1)
Phanpy(1)
Grumpig(30)
Magmortar(30)
Alomomola(35)
Dedenne(22)
Hippopotas(15)
Simipour(6)
Simisear(4), Simisear(48)
Simisage(4)
Stunfisk(40)
Bronzor(1)
Mismagius(4)*
Galvantula(30)
Clefairy(70)(Reserved)
*=Non-Kalos bred
I also want to make a short rule
I will be giving only one shiny per person because i want everyone to get a fair chance at obtaining a shiny.
Sorry for the rule
If you are willing to trade me something in return that i want(not necessary since this is a giveaway), here is a list:
:Empty:
Hey thanx for opening the spoiler and caring about trading me something in return
But I do not want anything at all in return since this is a giveaway
Thanx for reading and do reply

Last edited:
Re: Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)

Could I take the Bronzor? I do have 4 and 5 IVs if you need any. (Even though I know it's a giveaway. :D )

Could I take the Bronzor? I do have 4 and 5 IVs if you need any. (Even though I know it's a giveaway. :D )

no i dont want any 4-5 IVs but thanx for asking
i can trade it for sure add my fc from my sign and i have added yours
lets decide the time to trade next time you are online

I have added your FC so feel free to hit me up the next time you see me online. My name is the same in the game.

I'll take the Dedenne if it's available.

I have added your FC so feel free to hit me up the next time you see me online. My name is the same in the game.

hey i am online right now
so if you can come online right now it would be great

Could I have Dedenne please? And are you really sure you just want to give me something like that? I'm sure I can find you a little something. If not, thank you for being so generous D:
My IGN: Fox
FC: 4725-8143-3936

Thanks!

Could I have Dedenne please? And are you really sure you just want to give me something like that? I'm sure I can find you a little something. If not, thank you for being so generous D:
My IGN: Fox
FC: 4725-8143-3936

Thanks!
Sorry i cant
the dedenne has already been reserved by someone
but i just transferred pokemon between my games so now i can offer many more pokemon
so take a look for any other pokemon you want
and thanx or the compliment but really these are kind of the leftover shinies i dont need now
and i added you my details are in my sign

Alright I didn't see the person ask for it and it wasn't crossed out xD thanks anyway!
Is Flabebe available?

Alright I didn't see the person ask for it and it wasn't crossed out xD thanks anyway!
Is Flabebe available?

the dedenne was not crossed b'cuz our trade was postponed
yes the flabebe is availble
hey you didnt add me yet
my fc is in my signature
add me and check if the fc you gave is correct
and could you come online now for the trade??

Ah sorry I had to dash off to dinner :p
I'm on now and will be for a few hours. Thank you so much! I wish I could give you something for being so nice D:

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom