• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Kalos Shiny for Trade

Reaction score
Currently in ongoing shiny hunting mode and interested in trading whatever duplicates I obtain. Only interested in Kalos-found pokemon (ones with pentagon on the info screen). While I have some 150+ unique shiny pokemon in my collection thus far, there is certainly more room to go. I am interested in non-hacked, non lv 100 pokemon only. I am not interested in events, legents etc -In fact, if you need any of the legends let me know as I can easily trade the older ones.

I am very much looking for shiny Amaura (only gen VI pokemon left for my shiny dex).

Can offer:
- Kalos-native: Phantum, Pumpkaboo (can nickname as requested, can trade both w everstone as requested)
- Non-Kalos native (caught by me): Gen V Conkeldurr named "Reddurr"
- Non-Kalos native (obtained in trade, gen IV caught, appear legit): Zubat, Peliper

If interested, feel free to respond on here or PM me with your friend code. Please let me know what you have to offer. I do have a full time job, so may take up to a day to respond.

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
I'd quite like the pumpkaboo, without an everstone. I can offer any starter or a number of others - just ask.

Reaction score
Would you trade the Shiny Phantump or Shiny Pumpkaboo for my Shiny Slurpuff? Also can you PM me the list of 6IV Legendary you have? Thank you!! :)

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
Currently in ongoing shiny hunting mode and interested in trading whatever duplicates I obtain. Only interested in Kalos-found pokemon (ones with pentagon on the info screen). While I have some 150+ unique shiny pokemon in my collection thus far, there is certainly more room to go. I am interested in non-hacked, non lv 100 pokemon only. I am not interested in events, legents etc -In fact, if you need any of the legends let me know as I can easily trade the older ones.

I am very much looking for shiny Amaura (only gen VI pokemon left for my shiny dex).

Can offer:
- Kalos-native: Phantum, Pumpkaboo (can nickname as requested, can trade both w everstone as requested)
- Non-Kalos native (caught by me): Gen V Conkeldurr named "Reddurr"
- Non-Kalos native (obtained in trade, gen IV caught, appear legit): Zubat, Peliper

If interested, feel free to respond on here or PM me with your friend code. Please let me know what you have to offer. I do have a full time job, so may take up to a day to respond.
Please can I have the pumpkaboo without an everstone if possible :)

Reaction score
hey. Unfortunately traded it away already. Will likely find another while looking for shiny lampent and then will pm you.

Probably pixelling.
Reaction score
Hey, can I have the shiny Zubat? I have a shiny Psyduck, Corsola, or Gyarados I'm willing to trade. All are Kalos bred/caught, the Gyarados is German.

Reaction score
Hey! I now have a shiny fennekin for trade. It is lv1/hatched but with most unfortunate nature. I would be ok with any shiny kalos native pokemon I don't have. I have completed the kalos shiny dex (found at least one of all gen vi new pokemon shiny).

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
Yes please can I have the fennekin, what dou you want for it?

Reaction score
Hey. Any kalos native shiny I don't have would be ok with it. Feel free to pm me your list -- thanks!

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
... I don't have any shiny Kalos natives... Have a shiny gengar, though...

Reaction score
3/25/14 update - duplicate shiny now include:
1. Kalos-native: Golurk, Crustle, Slurpuff
2. Non-native: Hydreigon, Gengar, medicham

I also have most of the even legends from previous generations to trade.

As before, only really interested in shiny pokemon caught in X/Y games. Please either pm me or post here with offers etc. I am ok trading multiple events for the pokemon I do not yet have.

Reaction score
4/9/14 Udate:
1. Multiple Kalos native and non-native shiny for trade - including:
- Kalos native Gen 6: honedge, goomy, dedenne, dragalgae, gogoat, diggersby, meowstic (male)
- Kalos native Gen 1-5: trubbish, petilil, nidorino, qwillfish
- Kalos-non native: Umbreon, Krookodile

Looking for various shiny pokemon and PLEASE only interested in the shiny that are native to Kalos region (including by type). Willing to trade 1:1 for any of the shiny listed above.

1. Bug - pinsir
2. Normal - eevee
4. Dragon - Drudiggon
5. Electric - Luxio, Electabuzz, Zebrastrika
6. Fairy - Togepi, Kirlia
7. Fighting -Monkey, Tyrogue, Breloom, Haryama
8. Flying - Woobat, Ruflett, Tropius
9. Ghost - Spiritomb
10. Grass - Sunkern, Swadloon
11. Ground - Phanphy, Trapinch, Dugtrio, Nincada
12. Ice - Spheal, Snorer, Piloswine
13. Poison - Cascoon