• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kalos Shiny for Trade

Nocturne24

Reaction score
Currently in ongoing shiny hunting mode and interested in trading whatever duplicates I obtain. Only interested in Kalos-found pokemon (ones with pentagon on the info screen). While I have some 150+ unique shiny pokemon in my collection thus far, there is certainly more room to go. I am interested in non-hacked, non lv 100 pokemon only. I am not interested in events, legents etc -In fact, if you need any of the legends let me know as I can easily trade the older ones.

I am very much looking for shiny Amaura (only gen VI pokemon left for my shiny dex).

Can offer:
- Kalos-native: Phantum, Pumpkaboo (can nickname as requested, can trade both w everstone as requested)
- Non-Kalos native (caught by me): Gen V Conkeldurr named "Reddurr"
- Non-Kalos native (obtained in trade, gen IV caught, appear legit): Zubat, Peliper

If interested, feel free to respond on here or PM me with your friend code. Please let me know what you have to offer. I do have a full time job, so may take up to a day to respond.

Would you trade the Shiny Phantump or Shiny Pumpkaboo for my Shiny Slurpuff? Also can you PM me the list of 6IV Legendary you have? Thank you!! :)

Currently in ongoing shiny hunting mode and interested in trading whatever duplicates I obtain. Only interested in Kalos-found pokemon (ones with pentagon on the info screen). While I have some 150+ unique shiny pokemon in my collection thus far, there is certainly more room to go. I am interested in non-hacked, non lv 100 pokemon only. I am not interested in events, legents etc -In fact, if you need any of the legends let me know as I can easily trade the older ones.

I am very much looking for shiny Amaura (only gen VI pokemon left for my shiny dex).

Can offer:
- Kalos-native: Phantum, Pumpkaboo (can nickname as requested, can trade both w everstone as requested)
- Non-Kalos native (caught by me): Gen V Conkeldurr named "Reddurr"
- Non-Kalos native (obtained in trade, gen IV caught, appear legit): Zubat, Peliper

If interested, feel free to respond on here or PM me with your friend code. Please let me know what you have to offer. I do have a full time job, so may take up to a day to respond.
Please can I have the pumpkaboo without an everstone if possible :)

hey. Unfortunately traded it away already. Will likely find another while looking for shiny lampent and then will pm you.

Hey, can I have the shiny Zubat? I have a shiny Psyduck, Corsola, or Gyarados I'm willing to trade. All are Kalos bred/caught, the Gyarados is German.

Hey! I now have a shiny fennekin for trade. It is lv1/hatched but with most unfortunate nature. I would be ok with any shiny kalos native pokemon I don't have. I have completed the kalos shiny dex (found at least one of all gen vi new pokemon shiny).

Hey. Any kalos native shiny I don't have would be ok with it. Feel free to pm me your list -- thanks!

3/25/14 update - duplicate shiny now include:
1. Kalos-native: Golurk, Crustle, Slurpuff
2. Non-native: Hydreigon, Gengar, medicham

I also have most of the even legends from previous generations to trade.

As before, only really interested in shiny pokemon caught in X/Y games. Please either pm me or post here with offers etc. I am ok trading multiple events for the pokemon I do not yet have.

4/9/14 Udate:
1. Multiple Kalos native and non-native shiny for trade - including:
- Kalos native Gen 6: honedge, goomy, dedenne, dragalgae, gogoat, diggersby, meowstic (male)
- Kalos native Gen 1-5: trubbish, petilil, nidorino, qwillfish
- Kalos-non native: Umbreon, Krookodile

Looking for various shiny pokemon and PLEASE only interested in the shiny that are native to Kalos region (including by type). Willing to trade 1:1 for any of the shiny listed above.

1. Bug - pinsir
2. Normal - eevee
4. Dragon - Drudiggon
5. Electric - Luxio, Electabuzz, Zebrastrika
6. Fairy - Togepi, Kirlia
7. Fighting -Monkey, Tyrogue, Breloom, Haryama
8. Flying - Woobat, Ruflett, Tropius
9. Ghost - Spiritomb
10. Grass - Sunkern, Swadloon
11. Ground - Phanphy, Trapinch, Dugtrio, Nincada
12. Ice - Spheal, Snorer, Piloswine
13. Poison - Cascoon
14. Psychic - Wobbuffet, Xatu, Girafarig
15. Rock - Rhydon
16. Steel - Magneton, Foretress, Skarmory, Bronzong

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom