• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

Kalos Starter Set cards begin leaking in French: Fennekin Deck's Tierno, Poochyena le

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Kalos Starter Set cards begin leaking in French: Fennekin Deck's Tierno, Poochyena leaked

The upcoming first Generation VI TCG release, the Kalos Starter Set, has started being released in France. However, the only cards currently revealed are from the Fennekin Deck, with the only new ones being Poochyena and Tierno. The set is numbered out of 39, much like the Japanese XY Beginning Set, and the international releases will match the Japanese release. The Kalos Starter Set will be released worldwide Nov. 8, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Kalos Starter Set cards begin leaking in French: Fennekin Deck's Tierno, Poochyen

It wouldn't surprise me if we see a similar rule to Juniper/Sycamore for Cheren/Tierno.

Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Kalos Starter Set cards begin leaking in French: Fennekin Deck's Tierno, Poochyen

It wouldn't surprise me if we see a similar rule to Juniper/Sycamore for Cheren/Tierno.
It would for me. I don't see why it wouldn't have already happened. This one comes like 6 weeks before the Sycamore/Juniper situation even becomes relevant.