• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Kalos starter trio

Stratelier

Reaction score
I already have the fire fox, but it would be cool to have the entire trio at my disposal for a change of pace in the early game. Does anyone have a Chespin or Froakie they can give away?

I don't necessarily have anything valuable to trade for it (again, still in the early game), but nothing else matters -- pretty much any Chespin or Froakie will do.

But if you have Daycare/breeding access already, eggs would be ideal.

No, not yet. I never give away my true starter (which has already evolved), and I don't have a way to breed more Fennekin.

I've browsed some of the Ditto offers on the GTS but I really need to catch and evolve more 'Mons first (a few offers were asking for only a Kadabra).

UPDATE: I now have a Froakie. Somebody gave away a Charmander on Wonder Trade, and I swapped it off on the GTS. Chespin and/or (especially) Ditto offers are still open.

Last edited:
UPDATE 2: I have obtained a Ditto which means I can breed starters.

Speaking of which, after some shrewd GTS trading I now have both Chespin and Froakie, as well as a Bulbasaur and Squirtle (to complement my tag-team of Braixen and Charmeleon). So the original request/offer is effectively closed, but @Skuntank I can still offer you a Fennekin (egg or hatched) if you want one. (I do need to change the price tag, though -- do you have something like a Swirlix or Clauncher on you?)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom