• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Kalosian nobility and the french revolution

There Is No Arceus

Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
hi guys, does anyone else think it's odd that Kalos of all places has a nobility system, considering that it's based on France? France is pretty much the last place where i'd expect to find nobility with any meaningful role in society. cause y'know, Liberté Égalité Fraternité and all that stuff. The Kalosian nobility should have lost their heads years ago.

bittersweetVICTORY

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her/hers
in a way it sort of seems like they did, or at least their power. but we're never told a whole lot abt revolutionary kalos - for all we know, the revolution could have been replaced with their war with a neighbor. it does also seem like they fell into the same united banner the rest of the regions are under. i'm arguing semantics here, ik, but we do have a national dex, and it hasn't been subdivided beyond region, which leads me to believe every region we see in the games is part of one giant unnamed country (possibly global, in the same manner as those seen in a lot of space-faring sci-fi stories??).

Top Bottom