• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Leave feedback: Were you satisfied with the banner you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamex

Reaction score
ShopbannerApril2011copy.png

Photoshop-made banners for signatures, threads, blogs, etc.
About the service

Size [New rule March 12, 2011]

There are 3 default dimensions of banners:

►Large: 560 x 145 (previously the default size)
►Medium: 445 x 115
►Small: 385 x 100

Specify the size when requesting a banner. If you wish your banner to be of custom dimensions, please state that when posting your request.

Specifics

It would be appreciated if you gave me some material to work with (i.e., the picture(s) you want me to use when making your banner).

Also, try to specify the details of how you imagined your banner. If nothing is specified, I will make the banner according to my own intuition.

If you have any extra questions or need a thing clarified, you're more than welcome to inquire sbout it in your post.

Requests

To avoid stress and to be able to do quality work on your banners, I only take 5 requests at a time. When there is no more room for requests, please wait until there is a free space before posting yours.

All requests will be taken into account as soon as possible and the requested banner will be finished within a week, starting when I respond to your request.

One more thing: patience is a virtue. :) What I mean is, don't post constantly in the thread, asking when will your banner be finished. As I have stated, I guarantee it will take a week at most.

To give you a preview of my service, here are some examples of my banners:

picture.php

picture.php

bradbdaybanner2.png

enzapbanner.png

Octaviashinyninetalesbanner.png

Audaciousavatarsbanner.png

Proudly presenting a new addition to my Photoshop services: Audacious Avatars. In addition to making banners, avatar will now be part of this shop's offer.

The rules are largely the same as with banners. The only difference is the size. The default avatar size is 120 x 120, which is also the upper limit.*

Avatars can be individual requests, much like banners, but they can also be requestd alongside a banner. Therefore, it is possible to request both a banner and an avatar as part of the same request.

The rest of the basic rules can still be found under the Banners section of this post; remember to read them closely and abide by them when making a request!

*The upper limit changes accordingly with the avatar sizes, stated by the rules of BMGf.

Affiliates

Milkapoke's shop

Totodile113's Artshop

Last edited:
Last edited:
Re: Kamex's Bold Banners

I'd like a banner with Zuruzukin's face, from this bigger pic.
It's at the most upper left.
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/picture.php?albumid=3418&pictureid=40184

I want to show my Friend Codes in the banner, so most of the banner should be left empty. Of course, you can edit in the Friend Codes as both of them are shown in my profile.
I don't have much preference in color of the rest of the banner, so I leave that to your intuition :)

...hope this request makes sense...feel free to ask me if you don't understand what I asked for.

I'd like a banner with this picture and a pure black background, nothing else. In letters at the top left corner, I want "Shiny Ninetales; The Graceful." (Make the type of font for the words Monotype Corsiva (It looks like this))

Is that enough? If not I can give you more, or intuition can just take over xD

I won't promise anything, but perhaps both requests can be done today.

EDIT: Both requests finished.

Mintaka, I edited your FCs into the banner. Also, I used a special effect on Zuruzukin to make it more visible, so it looks kinda like a drawing now. I hope you like it.

Kōtaku no aru Kyukon, I hope this is what you meant. I could've stretched the pic across the entire banner, but then a lot of it wouldn't even show.

Last edited:

this

Electric background

And in dark, bold text, that stands out, put "Death Magnet" :)

Thankkkkkk yoouuuuuu.

Howdy, y'all!

Can I have a banner based off of the Hogwarts House, Ravenclaw. Um... I'm not the best at finding pictures to use, however ^_^; sorry.

It's okay but, um, I don't wanna sound mean but aren't Ravenclaw colors Silver and Blue??

EDIT: Nevermind it's blue and bronze =P Thanks, then! Lol.

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [Special Offer: HP banners!]

Um, Kamex, I do know that it's been hardly a week since I got my banner from you...but may I make a request? :angel:

I'd like a banner with Giima's face in it. I have the pic here.
This is Giima...
picture.php

I know that the pics are blurry, but I think it'll be okay since the banner isn't going to be big. You can cut whatever part you need as long as the face (and preferred his hand on the chin, too) is in the sig.

And about the text...

"Fan of thrillers and horrors
Recommendations?
"
Okay, I sound weird, but I like such books, and I wanted a change about my banner, instead of showing Friend Codes.

About the style and background color, you can decide. I really liked how you fit my Zuruzukin banner's colors and style, so I bet that you can fit colors nicely for this one too. About the font, it's your choice. Just to let you know, the font in the Shandera banner seems nice if you have it.

I know that I have a long list of wants this time around...so please take your time. I can wait a long time for this one. :embarass:

If you have difficulty due to the blurry images, please tell me. I'll request later when better images come out.

Thanks in advance. :angel:

Last edited:

Oh I love it. The background and font are perfect!
About the blurry pic, it's okay. I'll maybe request later when a better pic comes out. Still, this banner really resulted beyond my expectations :-D

Thanks a many! :ksmile:

Last edited:

can you do a slytherin banner? like the ravenclaw one you have

Hey, bud! Can I have a banner of these three Pokemon, please?!

641Tornelos.png
645Landlos.png
642Voltolos.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom