• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Kami Trio and others to possibly appear in the anime this December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pikachu and Flying Maggyo... heck yeah. XD Wow, I gotta say, the Rockets are not rocking my world in this preview, they look kinda boring and bland... well... moreso than usual. Let's hope this wasn't symptomatic of their entire presence in this episode. Otherwise... hello sublime animation and dynamic battle! I'm glad to see the aformentioned Pikachu using Maggyo as a flying carpet, cause that means that Satoshi and Dent will actually play a part in this episode!!

Pikachu and Flying Maggyo... heck yeah. XD Wow, I gotta say, the Rockets are not rocking my world in this preview, they look kinda boring and bland... well... moreso than usual. Let's hope this wasn't symptomatic of their entire presence in this episode. Otherwise... hello sublime animation and dynamic battle! I'm glad to see the aformentioned Pikachu using Maggyo as a flying carpet, cause that means that Satoshi and Dent will actually play a part in this episode!!

Unless that's a joke, I think Stunfisk just jumped and of course Team Rocket shouldn't be that interesting here, they obviously have a plan and spying most likely won't be why they are there.

"She?" Cilan's Stunfisk's gender has yet to be confirmed in the anime.

And I doubt that Pikachu and Stunfisk are going to be doing much of anything. Landorus is the one that will save the day; Ash and the others would not be performing that ritual to awaken that pokemon otherwise.
She'll always be female.....(pay attention, this is a dramatic pause.)...in my heart. :p

And Stunfisk MUST BE important to the ritual. The Kamis are kind of derp, so who better to help than Stunfisk? And speaking of Derpfish, what are the chances it'll abandon Cilan and go witht he Rockets, a-la Gigi from Special? I know it's just planning something, and this might be its time to srike.

On a serious note, I have a feeling those Kami trio socks on the scans are going to have importance to the plot. Landorus will quell the others through the power of merchandaise.

Goddammit the Rockets sound boring in these episodes. Go back to what you were before Raimon, please.

Wow the Kami Trio look so brutal, punching each other and everything. It reminds me I've been meaning to catch Tornadus in my Black game and trade it to my White game to awake Landlos. Wild Bolt, isn't really too great. TR doing there usual song and dance of course, I really hope this opens the door to actual plot and revelance for them ^^ It's times like this where I wish Nyasu, was his Nyagotiator self doing his little catty antics but, I'm pretty sure Koromori and Desmas will have there asses fryed by the Kami TRIO and TR will take off in there jet packs, I'm glad they aren't being shoved in every eppy though.

Doryuuzu is going toe to toe with the Kami Trio, how great. Now that Iris's Pokemon all of them are being given more screentime, it's defiantly time for her to catch another Pokemon. That's what they should've done with Satoshi's captures, but no use crying over spilled milk I suppose. Doryuuzu looks awesome as heck and staying true to his Meta-Game status. Maggyo flying. Poor Hatooboh needs some screentime.

Do we know how long this is? I assume this is at least a 2-parter, but I am wondering if that's it.

Do we know how long this is? I assume this is at least a 2-parter, but I am wondering if that's it.

Nope I guess it will be the December special two parter like we got in other years, so atleast 2 parts its what I'm thinking and hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom