• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's get some things straight. @animekid01; Not only does your sign up repulse me, in every meaning of the word, but I honestly don't think you're ready for a Roleplay like this. Plus, the fact that you've caused almost a full page of blah pisses me off slightly. @Crimson Impact; Thank you for trying to help, but I'd rather you left it to me in the future. @Pokemon Trainer Kestron; If you forget to put things into your sign up, please edit your original post, rather than posting again.

And, finally, a note to everyone- Again, please do not post in this thread unless you have a completed sign up, are making a reservation, or asking a question. I'll get to accepting/denying the new characters in a bit. I have to set off for class, but I won't be very busy today.

Name: Hanaeda Pajamas*
Birthday: February 31st
Position: Eev
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: Hanaeda has a flair for nice suits. He has a wide array of them, many of which were left to him by his father. He tends to carry his family sword at his side whenever it's an option. Physically, he's on the tall side, at 6'2, and a bit lanky. His frame is muscular, but at the same time lithe, dextrous. He has tanned, olive-colored skin, and dark brown hair. It's shaggy, and usually slightly messy.
Personality: Hanaeda has an intuitive and idealistic outlook, which lends him to being adaptable and a harsh judge of self. He's a laid-back perfectionist, with a people oriented nature. People who talk to him often quickly discover he's a good listener. He's sincere, and warm, and right now a tad indignant. He has a strong sense of honor, even if it doesn't necessarily line up with the rules of society. He's very stubborn, and will always fight for what he believes in.
History: Hanaeda is the heir to the Pajamas crime syndicate that has terrorized much of the world. Extortion, prostitution, drug trade, weapons manufacture, war profiteering, disturbance of the peace, failure to post bail...The Pajamas have had a hand in it all. Hanaeda knew nothing of this. All he knew was that his dead was a guy who liked anime and fancy suits and all his business partners were men with violin cases, and occasionally ones with katanas. Not too out of the ordinary. But then the police busted down his door, arrested his parents, and took away all his video games. They also killed his pet Riolu. He was put into foster care, though he wouldn't learn of his family history until later. This all happened when he was five.
His foster parents were okay, but Hanaeda resented them for not being his own. He didn't hate them, it was just a dislike he always had in the back of his head that prevented him from truly being happy with them. He started to warm up to his new dad when he got a Riolu. This was not to last. One day, he returned home, and found that his Riolu was dead, decapitated. His new dad then revealed his identity: He was actually Johnny Guitar, the leader of the Guitar Gang, who had been mostly wiped out by the Pajama syndicate! He had gotten his revenge by raising Hanaeda to love him, then betraying him. Hanaeda ran out of that house as fast as he could. He told the neighbors what happened, and they called the police. Johnny was arrested. Finally, the ordeal was over just in time for his eight birthday.

OR WAS IT?!

Hanaeda was put in another foster home. At this point, he had become a bit suspicious of all of this. But they did decide to get him a new Riolu. He was pretty okay there. His new family bought him some new video games too. But then his stepbrother revealed that it was all just a facade. A clever ruse. A ploy. An ingenious plan years in the making by a tactical mind rivaling that of Napoleon himself! It was Damian XVI all along! The people posing as kindly adoptive parents were simply hired hands. He returned home from school to find his Riolu has been shot to death, and all his video games were destroyed. At this point, he was saavy enough to know what was going on, and frankly a bit tired of it all. So he went to the police station, told them what had happened, and then went to Professor Oak's to get his first Pokemon. He chose a Riolu, thinking that maybe the fourth one would be fine. The first time he went into some tall grass, an Aron devoured his Riolu.
Hanaeda just shrugged and patted the Aron on the head, deciding it would make a good starter as well.
From there, he made a pretty good trainer. He found out that his father had left him something nice in his will: The family sword, to be given to him on his 16th birthday. It was also in his father's will that he go to KPTS, and the payment had already been arranged. He decided to honor his father's memory and go. Also, he was worried someone would take away his sword if he didn't.

Pokemon:

Casper, the Banette
Ability: Frisk
Item: Banettite
Personality: A strange Pokemon. His blindness is his wisdom.

Smaug, the Flygon
Ability: Levitate
Item: Snowball
Personality: Full of random access.

Ozymandias, the Lairon
Ability: Heavy Metal
Item: Metal Coat
Personality: Ozymandias remains silent, for not even Lairon have a word for this bullshit.

At this point I've read your rules so many times Joe that I didn't even have to read them before putting this but I'm gonna put them anyways.
Joe is sexy.

*It's pronounced pa-JAW-mas, not pa-ja-MAS.

Name: Desmond Drear
Birthday: November 12th
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Standing at a height of 5'8", Desmond is well built for someone his age. He has a bit of muscle on him, with fairly pale skin as well as a bit of facial hair. Desmond has short, black hair, thick eyebrows and small, piercing gray eyes. He usually wears gray and black, but always has a red t-shirt on. This is for two reasons, one being so he isn't considered "emo." The second, and more important is a personal reason.

Personality: Desmond is a series of adjectives that would make him look anti-social at first. Serious, quiet, firm, and above all, stoic. But deep down, he'd be considered a "gentle giant." Desmond does his best to help Pokemon, especially Pokemon being bullied, or protect them from poachers. He has a close relationship with his Pokemon, but it isn't seen at first glance. Desmond's Pokemon are always treated with the upmost care and respect. Desmond feels more comfortable living near Pokemon. As for humans... he's not very fond of his fellow man. During a poaching incident involving his father, Desmond was traumatized at a young age, giving birth to his intense hatred for criminals.

History: Desmond was born and raised in Blackthorn City, under the care of only his mother. His father, Dominic, had abandoned them soon after his son was conceived. His mother, Elaine, still decided to have Desmond, and raise him as best as she could. Desmond grew up being home schooled about Pokemon and other useful subjects. She wanted to give him a safe, loving environment, so that he wasn't exposed to hardships so early in his life.

At the age of seven, Desmond was allowed to view the local Pokemon, with his mother's supervision. Unfortunately, they came upon a gravely wounded Phanpy along Route 45. Desmond tried his best to help the Long Nose Pokemon, but was greeted to it's tears and blood on his white shirt. His mother immediately rushed it to the Pokemon Center. Due to Phanpy's condition, Nurse Joy had to put Phanpy in extensive care. Desmond wasn't ready to just let Phanpy sit in the center all by itself. Fro m that day, Desmond stayed by Phanpy's side, sitting on the bench opposite Phanpy's room, every single day after his studies with his mother.

Over the course of Phanpy's recovery, the two had become quite close, as Phanpy would often play with Desmond whenever it was given time to exercise. Nurse Joy even allowed Desmond to feed Phanpy from time to time. As Phanpy was ready to be released back into the wild, it refused to go back. Instead, it decided to stay with Desmond as his partner Pokemon to be. Phanpy was quickly welcomed into the family. At the age of ten, Desmond was given the choice of either going out on a journey and staying for advanced studies in Pokemon. Desmond had decided to stay with his mother, and so, continued his studies for the next four years, along with training his Phanpy and eventually catching a Murkrow.

During that time, his mother told Desmond the truth about his father, and why he left her. Apparently, Dominic was a member of Team Rocket. He tried to tell her he was blackmailed into joining the criminal organization, but she knew he wasn't telling the truth. So, he left her in mid pregnancy. She also explained to her son about the nature of these organizations, and that she knew this was Team Rocket's handiwork, after Nurse Joy told her that no Pokemon could do such a horrible thing, and that a Team Rocket grunt was arrested a few days earlier before Phanpy was brought in.

After a while, she knew Desmond needed social interactions, as his personality started to become more inverted. When she heard of the KPTS, she had signed him up.

Pokemon
Species: Donphan
Nickname: Desolace
Ability: Sturdy

Species: Honchkrow
Nickname: Korvus
Ability: Super Luck

Other: Something about Joe's sex appeal.

Last edited:
Okay, here we go.

@Goffik_Lolita; Accepted.

@BadAssKoala; Pending. I'd like you to flesh out Philip's personality a bit.

@ThatCrazyArtist; Denied. Everything's either not long enough, or doesn't have enough detail. Venice's appearance and personality are both very short, and barely tell us anything about her. Her history is better, length-wise, but still doesn't tell us much about her.

@Midorikawa; Pending. But barely. For Junine, I'd like you to edit Reshiram out of her history, and also the odd Roserade- slight appearance alternations I'm fine with, but not odd moves. For Hakudoshi, just change the shiny Charizard; with them being so rare, and all, I'd prefer it if two characters didn't have the same shiny.

@Pokemon Trainer Kestron; Pending. I'd like you to lengthen Kestron's personality. Also, remove meeting Uxie and beating the Sinnoh League, please- bit overpowered.

@Heroic Sociopath; No.

@Murkmire; Accepted.

Last edited:
name:declan hinshaw
birthday:august 22
position: eev
sex:male
sexuality:straight/hetero
appearance: standing at a height of 6 ft, weighing 130 pounds, he looks like a regular pokemon trainer. he has golden blond hair. he is slim and likes to wear t shirts and jeans, with world industries brand shoes.he is a pikachu pokemorph.
personality: declan is anything but rude. he is shy and kind. he is funny and smart. he is attractive and respectful. he cares about everyone, especially nice people.
history: he was bore to a pokemorph pikachu mother and father. on my fifth birthday, we bought 3 pikachus. i was so happy, when we got them, i turned into a pikachu, naming them there. the oldest, pikapi, the middle, pipika, and the youngest, the only female, kachu. i loved them like siblings. after i got them i spent most of my time in pikachu form, even though i could understand them in human form. when i turned 10, i set off on a journey in the lorgeta region. i became the champion in that same year. lorgeta is the easiest region though, so i wanted to be the champion everywhere. i couldnt do it how i was, so i applied to this school after becoming the socharo region. that took me 1 and 1/4 of a year. making me 12. i waited 4 years. i was accepted. i brought pikapi,pipika,and kachu.

@animekid01 Uh, I think you should only post your character once. ^^|| You can edit the original post if you're changing with each post.

Name: Venice DuPreau
Birthday: January 1st
Position: Eev (First Year)
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: Veni has dark brown hair cascading to her lower back. She has olive skin, and jade green eyes. She wears a woven striped blouse, with light brown skinny jeans. She wears black flats and owns a burgundy messenger bag that contains all of her belongings. She wears black eyeshadow, although lightly, and has darker highlights in her hair. Her limbs are rather nimble, and her fingertips are long but skinny. She is slightly double-jointed in the elbows and hands, but prefers to hide it. Her lips are a shade of natural rosé, showing that she barely wears make-up at all. As she is rather tall, she has trouble going through narrow spaces.
Personality: Usually quiet, Veni's voice contains a thick Italian accent. While she doesn't talk all too much, Veni has a fiery temper that often flares up occasionally. She is easily annoyed by people who are completely full of themselves. The idea of math is rather repulsing to her, but she finds writing much easier. She is often facetious, making her somewhat ill-humored. She hates cold places and would rather sit by the fireplace; she also loves Fire-type Pokemon to death. She lacks in overall strength, but she is quite agile and specializes in finesse.
History: Throughout her childhood, Venice was a smart kid. She did her homework, aced her tests, and eventually moved to Johto. She received a Cyndaquil when she turned twelve. At age fourteen, Veni then moved over to Kanto. There, she received a Houndour, and also was given a Charmander by Professor Oak. She eventually fought a little with other trainers, but decided she needed to spend more time with her Pokémon.

Later, perhaps two years later, she challenged the nearby Gym of Pewter City. She barely surpassed Brock due to Charmander, who learned Metal Claw. She knew she'd have trouble with the Cerulean Gym, so she accepted an invite to a Pokémon School. Her Quilava, Charmeleon, and Houndour are her Pokémon of choice.
Pokemon: Charmeleon with Charizardite Y (M), Quilava (M), Houndour (M)

Other: Joe is a sexy name.

Edited.

How many teachers should there be?
I was thinking of creating one that teaches Pokemon ecology, specifically their numerous habitats and interaction with the environment.

Name: Clyme Turrayn
Birthday: April 22 (Earth Day)
Position: Teacher.
Sexuality: Appears to be Asexual; actually Bisexual
Subject: Pokemon Ecology+Climatology (habitats, environments, and climate/weather)

Appearance: Clyme is a very tall fellow, standing at 6'10" (and growing) and the same build as the Hiker class. He has light skin and messy dark brown hair that just sits on top of his head. He has rosy cheeks that he tries to hide whenever he has thee chance and a persistent 5 'o clock shadow. His eyes are just as brown as his hair that seems to soothe even the most stressed people by staring. He usually wears a freshly ironed white dress shirt that is left untuck at all times (except at formal meetings of course :sweat:) and faded blue jeans. He is usually seen wearing large boots but may wear dress shoes occasionally. When the weather is chilly, he wears his thick blue down jacket and boots.

Personality: Clyme is the most enthusiastic person that anyone has ever seen. He will often sing at random moments, regardless of the location. It is very rare to see him without a beaming smile across his face and spreading good cheer, and even then it's only a small smirk. This does not mean he can't be stern with unruly students, but he'll still have a smile on his face and make a snide remark or two. He is almost oblivious to most crushes from most people, but he insists that he isn't asexual to close friends/faculty members. His large build and prior history of Gigantism doesn't help his motor skills however, and often trips randomly and causing a notable THUD upon impact with the floor. He enjoys rock climbing, hiking :)disgust:) and pokemon watching, especially during November which is his favorite time of the year because it's when his favorite "phenomenon" occurs; frozen leaves on the forest ground. He's secretly an alcoholic but only exhibits this disorder at parties and after school hours

History: Clymothy Turrayn was born in Cyllage City, Kalos. When Clyme was 7, his parents immigrated to Lavaridge Town due to their Furfrou trimming business having failed. Living close to a mountain greatly influenced his childhood activities and would always climb up Mt Chimney whenever he had the time, which only increased his passion for rock climbing and exploration. His first pokemon was a shiny Magcargo he found on the volcano when he was 10. He decided that he wanted to go on a journey with Magcargo and experience all of the wonderful environments that the Hoenn region and the world overall had to offer. His Gigantism disorder developed at the same time as his pubertal stage, so it was dismissed at first. But he was officially diagnosed by the time he was about to enter Victory Road, a cave he had wanted to explore for years.

So he retired from his journey and the disorder was finally treated and deemed cured when he was 24 years old. His badges now being out of date and too old to restart his journey, he decided to apply for a job pertaining to mountains or any kind of environment. Unfortunately, he found himself under the employment of none other than Team Magma as the assistant volcanologist. Luckily, he quit his job when he realized the true nature of his work, but he vowed never to speak of this event or section of his life to anybody. 27 years old and now unemployed, Clyme became a nomadic ecologist across the various regions. As he was purchasing supplies from a Poke Mart, he noticed a brochure on the counter stating "Now Hiring! Teachers of any subject wanted!". He promptly picked it up and flipped it over to see the letters KPTS in bold letters inscribed on the back. At that time, the biggest smile he'd ever had and probably will have appeared on his face...

Pokemon:
Artik
460.gif

Dezer
450.gif

Marshe
186.gif

Equait
038.gif

Clyme Jr.
351.gif

Globel
486.gif

Other: Joe is a sex machine~
Clyme's Theme song would be Galactic Boss Cyrus theme.

Last edited:
G-Swag is definitely back for this one, fuckers (Joe, you suck and better not let this die - Bossman, don't let Joe let this die or I'll catwalk over both your graves after I've killed you). Brace yourselves, and try not to get blown away by my fabulous.

tumblr_mepbt61ABR1rp30rso1_500.gif

Name: Thierry Jean

Birthday: 14/02

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Born to a Japanese mother and a French father, Thierry has a very unique albeit pleasing appearance. His genes seem to be aesthetically expressed in the majority of his French bloodline, with huge eyes framed by long, fluffy eyelashes, flawless winter-cream skin, his tall, slender frame, and a light smattering of freckles across his curved, pert ski-jump nose of undeniable European, perhaps aristocratic, descent. Upon first glances, second glances, third glances – no matter how many times Thierry’s appearance is presented to your sore eyes - it is difficult to believe he is of any east-Asian descent, let alone Japanese. However, it has been noted by those who are particularly shrewd that, despite his pale, snow-white skin, his mirror-smooth hair that falls in soft tufts not dissimilar to that of a crown around his head is significantly darker in comparison, along with his eyes. This, not uncommonly being a trait of those of Japanese descent, therefore makes it simpler to work out that Thierry is at least somewhat of a halfer.

Origins regardless, Thierry’s dark eyes are constantly ringed by even darker circles and eyebags beneath, earning him the nickname of ‘panda’. Although the nickname mainly stems from the similarity of Thierry’s and the bear’s eyes, it was also given due to how adorable and attractive people find him, regardless of gender and sexuality. So to speak, ‘cute’, ‘petit mignon’, and ‘charmant’ thanks to his innocent, unassuming baby-face with a jaw that has yet to sharpen and cheeks still slightly thick with stubborn puppy-fat. But despite this, as well as his puppy-dog eyes and fluffy, fairly feminine hair, in comparison, Thierry’s body is strong and lean. Not rugged and excessively muscular, but there’s definite core strength built up from all the running Thierry does around town.

Thierry puts some but not an overly-obsessive amount of thought into what he usually wears. He doesn’t make an effort to make sure the clothes he chooses are tailored to highlight his features, but regardless, whatever he wears, thanks to his face, toned body and long manly man legs, it always looks unarguably great. Which is increasingly helpful, considering Thierry likes to change his clothing style around from time to time. Not dramatically or as a statement, just depending on how his equally wandering and undefined mind feels; wearing suits one day, beanies and shredded jeans the next. However, he usually wears a button-down (plain or patterned depending on how he’s feeling) with dark-wash denim jeans and sneakers, relaxed smart-casual and looks more than acceptable on him. Thierry is aware of fashion and the ever-changing, but does not follow it religiously. He refuses to let his hair within earshot of dye, apart from that one time where he himself home dyed half of it a green, which quickly morphed into puke brown and dried out his usually-so-luxurious hair to straw. That phase quickly ended. He has no piercings, not even first lobe. Thierry refuses to get any, even when a certain someone offered to not only take him to a recommended parlour, but also pay for the piercings. It is suspected because Thierry fears the pain brought about by the stabbing needles, and needless to say, it’s true and the exact reason why.

Personality: Strangers immediately warm to Thierry when they notice his attractive appearance. Upon meeting him, they fall head over heels for that whimsical, wicked boy.

Thierry is so warm and welcoming, anyone who meets him will automatically want to get to know him better straight away. Even the coldest, shyest people can’t help but be just as friendly back to the boy who’s naturally so open, and effortlessly affectionate at that. The worst that anyone could ever possibly take it the wrong way is that they see Thierry as overstepping boundaries or potentially being rude. But even if that unthinkable did ever happen, it is most likely that Thierry would be so apologetic himself and deeply regretful he had caused offence that said ‘victim’ would immediately feel impossibly guilty and apologetic themselves (with a side helping from Thierry’s wavering, shimmering puppy-dog eyes).

However, it is because Thierry is so open to anybody, even strangers hitting on him and trying to ask him out on a date whom he has absolute no interest for, that his downfall is caused. Thierry is impossibly infuriating in that it appears he has no favourites, and divides his affection and attention equally. This isn’t necessarily true; Thierry is just unaware he does not or that he even needs to show this, especially if he wants to let certain people know he particularly cares about them. It doesn’t help that because so many people flock to Thierry, he has an overwhelming number of friends, all of whom which Thierry tries to treat equally. His friends are of various ages and from various places and backgrounds – each as different as the other, all united by this one boy who they find so enchanting. Thierry simply just does not cast judgement no matter what; he sees all as equal and tries to be the best friend he can be to every single one of them.

That aside, although Thierry possesses such an inviting, sunny nature, there are sometimes some rainy spells where he gets sulky because of a random snarky comment from anybody for no reason whatsoever, or dark, brooding moods brought about by a bad day at school. However, these dispositions tend to last less than half a second before Thierry rapidly gets over it and back to daydreaming the rest of the day away. Or, if he’s fallen into an argument, he’ll usually apologise even if he feels the other is in the wrong, simply because he wants the two of them to resolve it and move on already. He only does this if the spat involves somebody he cares about, though. If it’s somebody Thierry doesn’t particularly value or know, he just leaves it and forgets about the argument along with that person altogether. He can be quite stubborn, in that sense.

Despite his welcoming nature in making friends without any judgement or scorn at all, it’s a completely different story when it comes to dating for Thierry. Thierry has no problem with being friends with anyone from any class, any city or any bloodline. However. When it comes to his love life, the first, final and only thing Thierry can never, ever move past is looks. Many of either gender have taken great interest in pursuing Thierry, but unfortunately, the majority have been rejected due to their aesthetics. Thierry doesn’t mean to be a shallow bitch, but all men he has ever held interest in are, without a doubt, as incredibly beautiful as himself. However, this interest has never panned out into so much as a serious relationship, unfortunately, and so Thierry continues to be followed by unsightly admirers who are only going to be led to their untimely death. Thierry is never, ever cruel or mean whenever he rejects confessions from heinous souls. He feels particularly bad and guilty about doing so, but on the other hand, could never bring himself to date anybody ‘ugly’. Thierry even goes as far as to call his admirers ‘cute’. But, to Thierry, there are apparently two definitions of cute; cute as in aesthetically adorable and attractive, and then cute as in ‘I’d-hug-you-but-never-fuck-you’. This second definition also applies to inanimate objects, in typical whimsical, Thierry-type fashion.

Thierry self-proclaims himself as ‘bisexual’, once admitting to have had a ‘crush’ on a girl at school when he was younger. However, he has never (intentionally) furthered any actions in this area and only ever talks about wanting a gorgeous boyfriend. It is said ‘intentionally’ in parenthesis due to Thierry’s previously mentioned affectionate nature in that sometimes his signals and messages get taken the wrong way, and are seen as romantic instead of the intended friendly. Thierry is the typical kind of evil soul who will lead you on, completely unaware and unintentional; wicked, whimsical yet so unattainable.

History: Thierry was born in Celadon, but grew up in several different regions and cities. His family moved around a lot when he was younger due to his father’s job, since they all followed him wherever his new job placement would be. They finally settled down for the foreseeable future in Castelia, having lived there quite a few times before, but never taken up permanent residency. But they finally did. Only because Thierry’s father was laid off. And had consequently brought his family to live in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

The only plus side of the city was that the living location for the Jean family, including their son and two daughters, was sorted, having inherited the grandparents’ ‘vacation’ house; an old but beautiful mansion in a nice area of Castelia. It was expensive to upkeep, but the Jean family managed to adjust and get by, as Thierry’s mother started up a bakery in the city to increase their income.

Thierry, wanting to financially support and aid his family as soon as possible, tried to leave school so he could get a job. However, his attempt at doing so involved failing his final exams, and rather than getting kicked out, the school and his parents insisted Thierry repeat the last two years of high school; the job idea instantly revoked. His parents wished for their only son to have a proper, fulfilled education. However, instead of remaining at the same school to repeat the years, Thierry left for KPTS. Thierry rather wished he could have gone to a college in the city central, but in this situation, beggars couldn’t be choosers, and he was lucky enough already he hadn’t received a more severe punishment from his parents, if being sent to boarding school can be called that. Besides, Thierry did have an actual personal reason and requirement for wanting to disappear from Castelia at that moment in time…

Before the whole trying-to-get-booted-from-education fiasco, Thierry was fairly happy at school, linking back up with friends whom he’d hung out with the few times he’d lived in Castelia before. He was pretty content with life. However, one day, near the beginning of the year, one of said friends came up to him at school and announced a fore coming introduction to his childhood neighbours later that day. Why exactly?

“You’re Asian. Henry’s Asian. I’d say that’s a pretty good equation. Hah, I’m so punny.”

Either way, Thierry hadn’t seen any idea why not. He’d even been the one to come up with the idea that they meet up drinking as to break the ice. Apparently, that was all it had taken for Henry to determine that they should definitely become friends upon discovery of this fact.

They’d gotten drunk and bonded possibly way too quickly, especially to the other friend’s liking, whom had felt like such a third wheel that night, Henry and Thierry had found bawling into a urinal about how life was unfair, his parents were going to kill him for going out drinking on a work night, and above all, Henry and Thierry should not be such good friends already within under two hours!!! (“Oh my god, my parents must hate me, and why are you two, like, so friendly!? You only met two hours ago!!! You should still be awkward with each other, god!!!”)

Either way, be it due to Thierry’s open and affection nature, or Henry being the unstoppable force of nature he is, the two effortlessly became best friends. Their bond specifically became stronger around the time Henry began getting serious for the first time with one of his girlfriends, and similarly himself, Thierry expressed interest in another old acquaintance from Castelia, a friend of his elder sister’s. However, it worked out for neither of the two boys, as Henry was shortly dumped on Christmas Eve upon his girlfriend realising the severity of the situation, and Thierry was pointedly ignored upon confession, as reported back to him by his elder sister. Despite both of their losses that holiday, Thierry was amazed at how Henry continued to fight, determined to win his girlfriend back and get her to give their relationship another shot, whilst Thierry continued to passively wallow in misery at his rejection whilst simultaneously in awe at Henry’s determination. He’d truthfully never met anyone as ambitious, brutally honest yet sneakily caring as Henry. Even though his second shot fell flat on its face, Henry refused to let it get him down and swiftly moved on. Thierry was honestly impressed. Not to mention that Henry was already impossibly talented, a triple threat musical prodigy-producer, but also just as fierce at kicking Thierry’s arse to get a move on in life as well. He really was great. He was like an older brother to Thierry; tough, undeniably cool and somebody who you knew was looking out for you and you could look up to. Even though Henry was technically actually 6 months younger than Thierry, due to their appearances, personalities and perception of each other, it was always naturally believed between the two that Henry was the older, in charge and assertive, and Thierry was the younger, silly and adorable, so loveable.

Imagine Thierry’s surprise when Henry turned up on his doorstep one hot summer evening, wasted and reeking of cigarette smoke whilst he lighted up his tenth one of the day in front of Thierry, only to proclaim he was in love with Thierry. Not brotherly love. Love, love.

Thierry hadn’t known what to say at first. It just seemed so impossible, and a complete shock. It hadn’t even occurred to him that Henry was supposedly straight. But was it really true to say it was an absolute surprise, completely unthinkable? Thierry didn’t know. He didn’t know what was happening. But he had to speak the truth. It would only hurt both of them if he lied.

“I love being friends with you. You’re my best friend. I’m sorry, only in that way.”

At first, like Henry had done so with the girlfriend who’d dumped him at Christmas practically a year ago; he’d smiled just so sadly, silent tears falling as he nodded his head slowly in acceptance. But then, as reality sunk in, so did the anger, seeping in until the dam exploded, and along with Henry.

“Get the fuck out, Thierry! What the fuck?! After all I’ve done for you! Just fucking leave me alone, leave my life already! And never, ever think of coming back again, because you won’t be damn well welcome ever again! Fuck you!”

Thierry was at loss. Previously, whenever he’d argued with anyone, if he didn’t like it, he let them go. He didn’t bother with them again, since he didn’t see it worth it. Same with rejected confessions – he felt bad at the time, but nary gave it another thought later. But this. This was different. Thierry truly felt like he’d lost something this time. He wanted to see Henry again as soon as possible, straight away. He wanted to tell him everything. He wanted to tell him every single one of his secrets again. He wanted Henry to cheer him up in that aloof and sarcastic yet secretly, underlying caring way of his.

But he didn’t. For two whole years, not a single word passed between the two, not even when they had the accidental misfortune to run into each other due to still having the same friends. Not even when Thierry failed to get himself kicked out of high school and was told to repeat, and he felt like he’d been completely left behind by all his other friends. Thierry took KPTS as the chance to leave it all behind, clear his mind and just move on.

Pokemon: Togekiss, Mawile, Gardevoir.

Other: Choe has diarrhoea. That means ‘sexy’ in British Hoe language. kkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom