• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Kanto starter Pokémon to be distribut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Kanto starter Pokémon to be distributed as Eggs

The Kanto starter Pokémon will be available as Eggs via Wi-Fi from Feb. 14 until March 31, 2013 for Korean Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Each starter to be received as eg

Very interesting event.

Re: Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Kanto starter Pokémon to be distr

The movesets are interesting. I hope I don't get the same starter twice/thrice. xD

Re: Kanto starters Wi-Fi event announced for Korea: Kanto starter Pokémon to be distr

Ah, yet another starter event I can't get.

At least this one isn't a stupid so-close-yet-so-far merchandise only event.

Hopefully with the worldwide release of X and Y, worldwide Wi-Fi events will become more commonplace. Another Wi-Fi event I'd love to be involved in...but no. Punished by geography yet again!

While I'm happy for Korean players, it would be nice if this event was available more widely :/

Too bad they aren't available in the US. One can only hope that we get a distribution here too.

Just Korea? :{

Of course just Korea.

Clearly some divine force is against U.S. players just getting a straightforward download of DW Starters.

It's a hoax or some kinda plot, I tells yah. >.> <.<

Isn't this just the Japanese event for Korea? I mean that's what I'm getting by looking at Bulbapedia, but yeah this needs to go international. Acrobatics Charmander? I'm listening.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom