• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kanto Warriors: OOC/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Polaris-

Mafia + URPG :D
Reaction score
Title says it all really!
@Flaze; @InShinxweTrust; @Verdite; @SudoWooper; @Argan; @Lady Macabre; @Furretz;

Locations:
Town Names: Places of Interest

Pallet Town: Pokemon Lab
Viridian City: Viridian Gym
Pewter City: Pewter Gym, Pewter Museum, Bug Master's House.
Cerulean: Cerulean Gym, Cerulean Lake, Bicycle Shop.
Saffron City: Saffron Gym, Day Care, Proto Co. (Formerly Silph Co.)
Vermillion City: Vermillion Gym, Vermillion Ship port, Builders Guild.
Lavender Town: Rubble. (Town is deserted)
Fuchsia: Fuchsia Gym, Safari Zone, Pokemon Fan Club.
Celadon City: Celadon Gym, Celadon Department Store, Pokemon Breeder's Club.
Cinnabar Island: Cinnabar Gym, Destroyed Lab, Proto Co. Lab.

Extra Towns:
Indigo City: Based around the Pokemon League. There are many stadiums here, including Pokeathlon and Contest areas.
Whitefall Town: Formerly Seafoam Islands, is a bunch of houses connected by bridges. (Think a more modern version of Pacifildog)
Sevii Islands: 1-7
Battle Frontier: Located way North of Bill's House.

More places may be added.

Last edited:
Thanks for accepting me earlier today, Polaris. Looking forward to getting the RPG underway. Will there be any major storyline that is yet to be discovered or is it up to us to decide as we go? I know team rocket was mentioned in the sign up thread.

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance I would/could be able to catch a Gible?

I think eggs would be cool. Maybe we could know the type of the egg from the beginning, but Polaris could decide on what Pokemon hatches from one depending on how much our characters care for it and how descriptive we are right before it hatches. I'm not sure how we would get an egg, maybe from a traveling egg salesman or as a gift or something.

Last edited:
Wow, nice! But, I would like to catch an eevee at some point. If I could that would be awesome!

I guess i could always play as the gym leaders actually.

Then I can ensure no godmod.

As for Eggs, I dont know yet.

Eggs aren't a necessity, I was just saying that could be one way to give us a chance to get unique Pokemon.

I have question about evolving: When you think the pokemon is ready to evolve, will you tell us? or do we decide on our own?

I was thinking you can do it on your own, but if it isnt realistic, it wont happen.

Looking good. Is the Viridian gym like the games, meant to be challenged at the end, or is it meant to be challenged first?

There is a thing to these gyms, after Cerulean, you may challenge a gym anyway you want.

As long as it is humanly possible to get to that location, so i wouldnt like to see someone coming from Cerulean To Cinnabar

finished kanto.png

Not sure if this would help anyone else, but I'm more of a visual person. I made this real quick and tried to include the new areas.

Hey guys, I'm Selenium, new member of this rp. Looking forward to have fun with you guys!

Oh, and do I get to choose my own Pokemon or I'll have to wait for Polaris to decide my starter?

Hey Selenium, welcome! Polaris will PM you what your starter is. I suggest pming him about it, including your favorite type of pokemon excluding dragon or ghost.

EDIT: Just wondering for the future, is any trading between characters allowed?

Heya, and welcome! (I also never said it to Verdite, so that's for both of you, Selenium and Verdite)

Dis battle's gonna be fun. Polaris, are you gonna choose if the attack hits or misses? Or do we pick? (Or is it gonna be randomized?)

Oh, he already PM-ed me my starter and I've made my first post. And by the way thank you for the warm welcome!

Raguel is currently in Pallet Town, and is on his way to Viridian. Hit him up if your character needs a sparring partner / companion

Thank you Furretz. I'm curious about battling between characters as well.

I might just do that, Selenium. My character hasn't talked with any of the others yet, he's a bit of a loner. I fear your Magnemite has the type advantage. I'm just waiting on my catch of Mankey to be confirmed/declined.

EDIT: Oh, I was reading back and I just realized I took Polaris's name for my Natu. Sorry about that, at least it's not a problem now.

Last edited:
Well hello to both Selenium and Verdite! I would love to battle with you guys! or we could double battle with partners. That would be cool wont it? we should double battle with me, Selium, Verdite, and anyone else who would like to! (If its ok..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom