• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kanto Warriors: OOC/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to see an A-Z list of pokemon or just a route list?

Route.

Edit: Do I just RP the gym battle like I have the other ones?

Last edited:
For gym 1 yes Sudo

And I thought A-Z would be easier, then, say there is a certain pokemon you like, it would be easier to find.

I don't have a preference, I guess. Whichever is easier for you and everyone else.

Yus. Also, can we scrap the tag battle? Seeing as though we got people making their way through the Viridian Forest, we're very behind, myself, Argan, LM, and Flaze. And Verdite had his whole Mankey sidequest to help us out, so we didn't get too separated. But it's time to get moving.

If they're not responding, that seems like the best option. Or you could send them a pm asking about it.

This is a bit late, Verdite, but Argan had actually PMed me beforehand. Hehe
Meanwhile, Dahlia was having a very fierce debate about shorts with one of the trainers.
dat post doe
OOC: First of all, this shows that Royalle is naughty, so expect some reckless things from me. Second, I'm imagining this as a completely oversized Hidden Grotto from B2W2. The tree will lead to a normal-sized version, where they'll run into something, but they're not there yet because I have no idea what Pokemon appear there, meaning I have no idea what "special" Pokemon they'll run into.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry guys. I wasn't really thinking about it clearly. ^.^
Also, yeah lets scratch that battle.
im also thinking Sky(Fletchling) can evolve now.

No worries Shinx. Yeah, Polaris said evolving is up to us, as long as it's within a reasonable time. My Natu and Mankey won't be evolving for a little while since they both evolve in the 20's.

Okay, how long will this RP be inactive? I was just waiting to see if I could at least get a Pokemon list for Route 2/Viridian Forest. I'm gonna post now, so yah, but seriously?

Yeah, its pretty inactive. I dont even know what to post anymore >.<
Polaris, could you please say if caterpie was caught or not? Thx! :D

You can carry on the RP without me. Hopefully I will be back next month :(

I got 3 PMs about this RP being closed, so since i want to keep it going, i need a Co-GM. Anyone want that?

Unfortunately, I'm too busy at the moment to be a co-GM, so I'd be out of the question.

What would being a co-GM entail?

Last edited:
Practically a Step in GM. You'd do everything i would have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom