• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kanto Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Polaris-

Mafia + URPG :D
Reaction score
This is the Start-Up thread for Kanto Warriors!

We can start off by getting to Pallet Town. You may choose your own mode of transport of getting there. (Within Consideration) Then you can get your pokemon from the lab. Which I will decide on :)
@Lady Macabre; @Argan; @SudoWooper; @InShinxweTrust;
Thanks for joining and have fun!

Locations:
Town Names: Places of Interest

Pallet Town: Pokemon Lab
Viridian City: Viridian Gym
Pewter City: Pewter Gym, Pewter Museum, Bug Master's House.
Cerulean: Cerulean Gym, Cerulean Lake, Bicycle Shop.
Saffron City: Saffron Gym, Day Care, Proto Co. (Formerly Silph Co.)
Vermillion City: Vermillion Gym, Vermillion Ship port, Builders Guild.
Lavender Town: Rubble. (Town is deserted)
Fuchsia: Fuchsia Gym, Safari Zone, Pokemon Fan Club.
Celadon City: Celadon Gym, Celadon Department Store, Pokemon Breeder's Club.
Cinnabar Island: Cinnabar Gym, Destroyed Lab, Proto Co. Lab.

Extra Towns:
Indigo City: Based around the Pokemon League. There are many stadiums here, including Pokeathlon and Contest areas.
Whitefall Town: Formerly Seafoam Islands, is a bunch of houses connected by bridges. (Think a more modern version of Pacifildog)
Sevii Islands: 1-7
Battle Frontier: Located way North of Bill's House.

More places may be added.

Last edited:
"The last Lapras to pallet town will be leaving in 20 minutes"

Dahlia sat on the port of Cinnabar, impatiently waiting for time to arrive. She stared at the coast. Still no sign of that....thing. Just in case, she hugged her doll a bit tighter.

"The last Lapras to Pallet town will be leaving in two minutes"
She hopped aboard the Pokemon, making sure not to drop any of her items into the water.

Jet jumped out of bed at the crack of dawn, hoping to get to Pallet Town before anyone else, to make a good impression.

He decided he would take the train from Johto to Kanto. Although the train station was heavily patrolled by people in black uniforms, each embedded with an 'R' logo.

Luckily, he somehow managed to sneak into a cargo hold.

"Phew. That was close," he said as he checked his watch. "The bullet train usually takes about two hours. I guess il sleep until then..."

"Calix! The Seagallop is leaving! Now!" A familiar voice shouted. Securing the last button on his vest, he ran towards Selphy, who was impatiently tapping her foot by Five Island's pier. She rushed forward to him, Sebastian in tow. Frowning, Calix's half-sister patted his hair, and corrected the Mega Necklace around his neck. He'd only been visiting his sister for a short time, away from his new home in Saffron, but it felt like moving all over again.

"Now remember, Calix, you are to ask for a real pokémon, and no less, from Pallet Town. You are my brother, and I will not see you slighted, understand?" She demanded stiffly. Calix replied with a silent smile, and embraced her before running towards the Seagallop. Feet thumping against the wood of the dock, he climbed into the boat with the sailor from Vermilion.

Last edited:
Aki was waiting. The others seemed like they were late - Lucky him, he lived in Viridian City, which was no less a five minute walk. The masked man pushed the purple mask to his forehead, revealing fair skin and crimson eyes. Idiots, Aki thought in silence, tapping his foot with his arms crossed in Pallet town, just as the sun began to rise.

The train left off at the station. "Well, here I am! Kanto." Said Luke hesitantly as he got off the platform. He soon left the station, he made his way to the professors lab on a bicycle. Luke feels a little queasy from the long train ride. After all, he did come all the way from Heart home city in Sinnoh.

Aki had then gotten tired and irritated of waiting, so he shoved the door open and walked inside. "Professor Oak?" he called, sliding his katana into its sheath.

Dahlia stepped off the Lapras. "Before you leave, we need to see your tickets." said the captain.
She handed the captain a ticket out of her purse. "Thank you Ms... Valerie Thorne"

After she was a safe distance, she took whatever else out of the purse she would need, then discarded the purse. If she didn't want it taken, she wouldn't have left it unguarded.

"Sawk, Stone Edge!" The Unfezant was hit by the rocks and fell to the floor of the room, fainted in one hit...

Calix snapped awake. They'd left at 4 A.M. (Selphy, aside from her vanity, was obsessed with being timely), it's why he'd been messing with his vest buttons, he could hardly see them in the gloom. He sat in his seat for a while, Mega Necklace glowing lightly, before the sailor came to get him. The Seagallop wasn't that far from Pallet, he could see it in the distance. Calix couldn't exactly say he was surprised, the boats went fast enough to make an Accelgor nauseous. How he'd fallen asleep was a mystery to him, then again, he hadn't slept much the nights before. The... dreams? They kept waking him up. The sailor sent out his Tentacruel, who ferried Calix the rest of the distance to the shore of Pallet Town. He pulled a nugget out of his pocket and gave it to the Tentacruel for the Water-type to hold. The sun was rising, or, had risen, not really high in the sky but making it's way up there. It wasn't Kanto's most populous town, though the Sevii Islands couldn't really say much. He noticed the Lab's door was ajar, and hesitantly approached, wondering if Professor Oak was there.

After walking a long way from Vermillion city, where the bullet station was, Kento was tired.

He seemed to perk up as he saw the lab in the distance, and suddenly, it was as though he was never fatigued. As he sprinted towards the lab. Towards Pallet Town.

He was surprised to see that only one person had gotten there. The lab door was ajar, and he walked in, seeing the other person.

"Hey there! Are you here to get your first pokemon?"

Dahlia walked into the lab.
"Before you ask, I'm a girl."

"No way am I gonna be late for this! Never!!" Parker screamed angrily as he raced down Route 27, entered onto Route 26, and jumped off the wood walkway, into the water below. Swimming as fast as possible he jumped in between rocks, speeding off towards Pallet Town. He soon reached the end of Route 21, and climbed up on the nearest rock. He could see the professor's lab from here, and thought he saw the silhouette of a person stepping through the doorway.

Luke had just gotten to the professors lab. He left his bike outside and ran inside. "I'm here! Am I late?!" He said almost tripping. "I'm here to get my very first pokemon!"

Calix had entered the lab. They'd all been waiting for Professor Oak, and the sun was slightly higher in the sky, though it was still pretty early. There were quite a few of them. A boy with a katana, who looked rather intense, but honorable, tapped his foot impatiently. Calix was pretty sure his name was Aki. There was another boy - Luke - who had a bit of a Sinnoh-appearance to him, and Jet, a guy who seemed pretty lighthearted. There was also a small girl (Calix didn't catch her name) who stood solemnly in the lab. She reminded Calix of Sabrina, for some reason. And then there was Parker, an excitable-looking guy who had arrived.

All waiting for their first pokémon. Calix sighed, fiddling with the buttons on his vest.

After stepping inside the lab, Parker noticed the others waiting there, presumably for the same reasons. There was a guy with a mask and some weird sword, Something like... tanaka? Parker questioned within himself. That person looked somewhat like Eusine. He realized he was still dripping wet. He hoped the professor wouldn't question the puddle of water forming below Parker. Then there was a guy whose hair stuck up in the front. He didn't look like anyone from Kanto, Johto, or Unova, for that matter. (Reality: Yes, his backstory has something to do with Unova) He thought he heard something like Luke coming from his mouth. His name? I dunno. There was one male who had a necklace around his neck,(Where else would it be, Parker imagined) with a multi-colored stone with something that looked like a helix in a strand of DNA. Not the Omanyte kind of Helix... There was another guy, Daaaang, who looked somewhat like most of the Johtohians of whom he had met. He looked familiar to Parker. Last, but not the very least, there was a shortish girl in pink attire. (Reality: Did I mention that Parker is about 5'2", which is equal to 1.5748 m) She had a doll of a Plusle. "Ugh," Parker moaned, remembering his last encounter with a Plusle. Or was it a Minun? He soon started getting uncomfortable due to his clothes clinging to his body.

Luke couldn't just stop looking at the katana. But he did notice more and more people coming into the lab. Luke then stared down to the floor, waiting patiently. Then he noticed a little puddle of water on the floor, and moved his foot away.

The excitable one - Parker - was dripping wet, as Calix had just noticed. I wonder if the Professor will give him a Water-type... Calix thought to himself, smiling for a few seconds. Selphy didn't have a Water-type, or at least Calix didn't think so. The only ones she kept regularly outside of their pokéballs were Persian and Delcatty. Those two, Altaria, Lilligant, Vespiquen, and... Milotic! That was her last one. Calix only saw her battle a few times - 'some ruffians lingering out in the Isle Meadow' is what she called the three matches Calix had seen. He snapped his attention back to the lab, again thinking of what his first pokémon would be.

OOC: Okay, so i've been thinking about what pokemon everyone gets. And i think i have now decided, Il PM you all your mon :)

EDIT: PMs sent. Sorry if you're unhappy with your mon. I think i did it fairly :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom