• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kanto?

Axle Helios

Now with more cowbell.
Reaction score
Think about it. Kanto's been in every generation. It was in every Gen I game, Gold & Silver, FireRed & LeafGreen and HeartGold & SoulSilver.

If Gen V doesn't have Kanto in any of its games, it will break a pattern in every generation of the franchise. But with Black & White probably in a new region, and the remakes most likely to be of Ruby & Sapphire, how will they put it into Gen V?

We discussed this early on I think. A lot of people didn't want it in.

Personally, I think it will make it in somehow.

Unless we go to Johto or they remake FR/LG (why?), no Kanto this time around.

Gen I had Kanto as its region, Gen II had Johto and Kanto, Gen III had the remakes, and Gen IV had the Gen II remakes which had Kanto and Johto. All of that's just really coincidence I think.

Hopefuly, in Gen. I remakes, or probaly its gonna be like in Gen. II, that you revisit it. I'd like Blue an Yellow remakes(Electicity Yellow FTW!!!), more Than LG FR remakes. I guess we'll just have to wait(Why???!!! WHAAAA!).

Unless we go to Johto or they remake FR/LG (why?), no Kanto this time around.

Gen I had Kanto as its region, Gen II had Johto and Kanto, Gen III had the remakes, and Gen IV had the Gen II remakes which had Kanto and Johto. All of that's just really coincidence I think.

I agree. I don't see Kanto this gen. Like you said, the first two gens had Kanto, and the next two gens had remakes of the games with Kanto.

lol, maybe you'll travel to Kanto at the end of the game... maybe a new Kanto... years after even HGSS... everything is in disarray and chaos...

but I don't see them including it... if they do, I would want to see Johto as well... and 3 regions in one game is just, wow, a lot!

Arceus no! I'm sick of Kanto after all of these gens! I don't want to see it in the next one. We've had an upgrade of Kanto in HGSS. If you want Kanto play that! [/done ranting]

Yeah, I'd rather not think of Kanto in BW. Not when Sinnoh would be perfect for use *shot*

new game... you play through it, it's awesome, but the landscape seems strangely familiar, even though the town names and landmarks are vastly new and different, with tall sky scrapers and futuristic technology... after the credits you stumble across an ancient journal, scrawled by a man named Okido. He recounts the tradgey befalling his lands and how everyone was wiped out by an onslaught from legendaries from another realm. He includes an image of his homeland, which gives you pause.

worldmap.png

You stumble backwards as it flashes in your mind. It's the very region in which you live. Moving around franticly you stumble over an old worn out sign... nearly fallen apart. You can barely make out the text sketched on it.
"Pallet Town: A Pure White Beginning"

I don't think Kanto will be in Gen V. I have a feeling Team Rocket will be though, since a certain Rocket Grunt in HG/SS said he would re-restart it in a 'distant land'.

new game... you play through it, it's awesome, but the landscape seems strangely familiar, even though the town names and landmarks are vastly new and different, with tall sky scrapers and futuristic technology... after the credits you stumble across an ancient journal, scrawled by a man named Okido. He recounts the tradgey befalling his lands and how everyone was wiped out by an onslaught from legendaries from another realm. He includes an image of his homeland, which gives you pause.

worldmap.png

You stumble backwards as it flashes in your mind. It's the very region in which you live. Moving around franticly you stumble over an old worn out sign... nearly fallen apart. You can barely make out the text sketched on it.
"Pallet Town: A Pure White Beginning"

Awesome, but a little too dark for Pokemon, don't you think?

:D maybe.

I'm just thinking, Event celibi/Dialga letting you go to the past and experience the destruction first hand, Oak handing you his journal as you fade away in time and everything whites out, leaving a charred landscape as far as the eye can see.

It's like Pokemon: Pokerina of Time!

They should just make the final game already and you get to travel everywhere with a new region included and you can get every pokemon. Ok fine you can get every pokemon but some ya gotta trade from the other version. Because really, the bonus of a game bieng you get to travel to the other area you where in the previous game is getting old. I love Kanto above all regions. But this is getting ridiculious.

yeah, and the next game takes place 1000 years later, and all of the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn area is flooded, and you have to surf EVERYWHERE!

Pokemon: The Pokewaker

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom