• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

KaraKaraShipping

Do you like KaraKaraShipping?

• It's all right!

• Nah! Red and Reina were just nice to each other!

Results are only viewable after voting.

JediMaster362

Starly Fan
Reaction score
Hi! I've created the page for the KaraKaraShipping ship. I've also compiled a video with all the evidence that I see for the ship, so, in the event that someone wants the video presentation, I can upload it, if it's allowed.

I hope the evidence in the article is good enough to be accepted in the Wiki.

Thanks.

@JediMaster362 If you want to produce the video and link to it here, by all means go ahead. We do allow the linking of YouTube videos as long as they're not episodes or "Part I of [Episode]" - just to let you know if it is over 575 px in width or 800 px in height to put it under a spoiler tag so it doesn't stretch the screen for some users.

@JediMaster362 If you want to produce the video and link to it here, by all means go ahead. We do allow the linking of YouTube videos as long as they're not episodes or "Part I of [Episode]" - just to let you know if it is over 575 px in width or 800 px in height to put it under a spoiler tag so it doesn't stretch the screen for some users.
Begging your pardon, but, I am facing a horrible time. My Channel is small, and is at risk of losing Monetization Rights. Where may I post my Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon unboxing video? I need to reach a large audience, and I hope that they share the video with as many people as they can.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom