• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

.*~* Kasumi's Canvas *~*. Updated 11/08/2010

Reaction score
It's been a while since I last posted some of my art here, so I figured I should make a thread that will be updated from time to time with my stuff (Pokemon fanart or not).

Also, if any of you guys are interested in commissioning me for art, here's a thread with prices and info on Bulbagarden's Buy and Sell.

And since I'm completely in love with Mijumaru, as my first post I'll be showing you guys a couple of fanarts of the cute otter pokemon. Here they are:

Mijumaru to the rescue

Miju Miju

I hope you guys like them! :D

Last edited:
Re: .*~* Kasumi's Canvas *~*.

Awesome! I like the addition of the school of Luvdisc and its alleged evolution heading it. ;)

These are really good as always, I really like the first picture though. Miju's expersion really jumps at you, and the background is a very nice touch. In a simi-related side note, I'm starting to feel that the sunfish evolution may not be related to luvdisc, but it should be!

Your art is great, especially the first one. I really love the colour (or lack there of outside of blue...)

I admit I wasn't a great fan of Mijumaru, but it looks cute as hell in those fanarts! I love its expression <3

Re: .*~* Kasumi's Canvas *~*. Updated 09/12/2010

Thanks! I was exactly the same with Mijumaru. It wasn't until I saw fanarts and then its animation in Best Wishes that I absolutely fell in love with it. Anywho...

New art. This time isn't Pokemon related. A commission for someone on deviantART.

One word amazing Just amazing :'D
I especially adore the first picture :'3
I love miju's determined looking face as it swims through that lovely under water scenery :3 The Luvdisc in the background are a really nice touch

now for the second pic OMG I aww'd when I saw it :3
Those big blue eyes are just so darling <3

lol now for the third Image once again very cute
and also quite funny :3

WHAT A CLEVER HIDE OUT D:

Edit: oh fffff I just noticed the Luvdisk are trailing behind a Mamanbou :D

Thanks! I was exactly the same with Mijumaru. It wasn't until I saw fanarts and then its animation in Best Wishes that I absolutely fell in love with it. Anywho...

New art. This time isn't Pokemon related. A commission for someone on deviantART.

Very nice.

Super Bunny Bun.

Do you have any idea how adorable that is?

I don't know how to say it but it's just really adorable.

Bestest picture EVAR!
That damn von Notgood has got no chance now.

Indeed! XD

Thanks, guys.

Edit:

Posted this in my blog, but not many people will see it, so I'm posting it here too.

Some Black and White Pokemon doodles. Trying different poses and whatnot.

PokedoodlesBW13sept2010WEB.png

Last edited:
Re: .*~* Kasumi's Canvas *~*. Updated 09/13/2010

Ah! Doodles! I love them! They all look really good, but I don't think I'm ever going to be able to take Munna seriously, she/it just makes me "LOL" each time I see it. I remember that trainer from FR/LG and all I thought was that it's just another crazy trainer babbling, and how silly and crazy the idea sounded... then we get Munna, which just feels like a hilarious in-joke. lol

Re: .*~* Kasumi's Canvas *~*. Updated 09/13/2010

Haha poor Munna. Destined to be the laughing stock of this generation... I think. :p Thanks for your comment, Bell02!

Anyways, I did a speedpainting tonight. Here's Pokabu using flamethrower. Finished in aprox. 75 minutes.

Re: .*~* Kasumi's Canvas *~*. Updated 09/17/2010

My word, this is top work! I love the style and colouring you have here, it's really ace class stuff. Respect!

1.You've just made me love Mijumaru 10x more!
2.The picture on Dr. Von NotGood was a very clever, funny and cute take on a young child's imagination (although you most likely knew that already)
3."Why so serious" fish would make a GREAT avatar! XD
4. And now Pokabu just got better!

I'm going to be spending a while looking at these pictures! They're definitely spirit-lifters! All I can really say now is BRILLIANT! :)

Oh my gosh, you're so... professional. It's AMAZING. Excelent work!! I'm going to drool over it for a while xDD

Back
Top Bottom