• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Katy's shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
welcome to my shop. I can do recolors of sprite, sprite sillouttes,inverted sprites,splices on 2 pokemon(depending on the types),shipping sprites,avatars,banners, and manips.

credit to me on the request would be appricated but not required, but please don't claim the requests as your own.

examples:
splice.png
lyrajimmy.png
invert2.png
invert1.png
DP_Shirona-brunette.png
DP_Shirona_shadow.png
490shadow.png
151gold.png
151blue.png
recolor.png

irisbanner.png

Vanessa_and_gaston_icon.png

rules
1. only 5 people can request at a time.(my yotube got delted and i need to re-upload videos to my channel)
2.please only reuqest one item at a time
3.if you want me to make a banner,sprite etc. with a chracter not a pokemon, i may or may not do it depending on what pics i have , or how well i can sprite the chracter or not
4.i only do non-taboo straight shippings

Waiting list

1)open
2) open
3) open
4) open
5)open

Last edited:
here's you sprite, i hope you like it. sorry for taking so long i wasn't able to get on because of school.

recolor.png

Last edited:
can i get a avatar please:
pics: belatrix lestrange
background: emerald green glitter
text: the dark lords favorite

ok Twilight Princess, i'll start working on your icon request, but can you show me a pic of the background you're talking about.

all great ill go for the first one i think, thanks!

now can i a contestshippping avvy:

pics: may and drew
background: whatever you like
text: contestShipping 4 eva!

*sniggers* i know your not

ahem, sorry, carry on thanks

you know your shipping couples? do the characters have to have in game sprites? if not contestshipping please. if they do never mind.

Shipping couple of Ash and Misty please :D

ok i'll start working on the ash/may and ash/misty sprites, it'll take a littel while though since spriting takes longer, and twilight princess, what where you asking about exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom