• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kayumi's Sprite Shop (closed until I'm done some requests)

Which one of my products do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop Now With Gradient sprites

Of Course, right on it!

EDIT: First, though, here's Fairy Red's Gradient.

Fairy Red
M2GBR.png
I Finslly got them transparent! WooTWooT

SourCandy
ShayminPokeball.png
(Just the Shaymin, but its a start X3

Last edited:

Kayumi said:
Fairy Red
M2GBR.png
I Finslly got them transparent! WooTWooT

It is very cool, but I so forgot to specify that--that I would like the DPPt sprite of Mewtwo. 8D;;; don't like his HGSS sprite that much...

Can I please have a gradient Vaporeon? Blue and green please.

Can I have a shinny pillow shade wooper(the shinny version) and a saphire wooper?:)
thank you so much!

Alright, I'm uber sorry I haven't been online in like, 4 days. I'll do as many orders as I can RIGHT NOW. >w<

I am gonna do an uber bonzai of orders. May I have the following gradients: Poliwag (Blue Orange), Sableye (Purple Black), Golem (Brown Sand-Brown), Torchic (Red Orange) and Mudkip? (Blue Green) Also, just to keep you busy, can you animate them like the Gen V sprites? I can wait till June. I am in NO RUSH. :bounce:

Last edited:

may I have a gradient for my Makimani? the same as the mewtwo on the front page please:

MakamaniGSC.png

Ok guys. I have alot of your sprites done, but I'm at my Nonna's(grandma) house for New years and I'll have to post them later. HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!

Just a start, but...

XD001
PokeGradi.png

Oh, and sorry there's no transparency. Photoshop doesn't want to give transparency, it seems. >.>

VaporeonGradientBG.png

Like I said before.... Photoshop is having issues. I'll replace the sprite if I can. :( Sorry its fat T.T

Last edited:
Hey Kayumi could you do me a Cherubi balloon, don't worry if you're busy, I don't need it right away so take your time! Thanks a load!

CherubiBalloon1.png

CherubiBalloon2.png

CherubiBalloon3.png

I didn't know how you wanted it X3 Cherubi was fun to make :3

Okay guys, I have some free time right now so prepare for sprites to be done!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I FIXED PHOTOSHOP TRANSPARENCY! WOOTWOOT

Okay, but no more requests until I'm done at least a few. :3

SWooperPS-1.png
Here's one of your Wooper's, annathorton.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom