• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kayumi's Sprite Shop (closed until I'm done some requests)

Which one of my products do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop Open For Business(With Gassies! No not THAT Gas! )

I would like to request Wargle's pre-evolution, if you wouldn't mind.

Do what you will, with it; a surprise would be wonderful.

It's adorable, as you said; I give you the challenge of making it even more adorable. (If anyone can, it clearly falls upon you.)

a ruby gengar and a sapphire gengar please

Alright everyone! Everything will be up by tonight! :D

EDIT:
RainbowWargle.png
RubyGengar.png
SapphireGengar.png

Last edited:

Hello! May I have a pokeball made from scizor please?? But, that's if you not busy of course~ take all the time you need, I'm not in a hurry.

Edit: eh, also can you remove the white background from justin bieber naruto?
naruto-1.png
thx a lot!!

Last edited:

Sure guys! Sorry if anyone had to wait a long time for a request :( Its still school so I'm really busy. Once Christmas break comes along I'll be faster, so spam me then, please. Since I'm usually bored and all X3

EDIT: Well, since everyone liked my avatar, I think I'll start a (sort of) Poll about it. Since I cant figure out how to edit the stupid poll about my sprites, lets just put this on the front page and I'll count the votes as I get them.

EDIT2:
LucasShinyDrapionRequest.gif

Im closing the shop for a while. Since I've been so busy with everything else I have been unable to concentrate on my sprites. Only for an emergency like, no one else makes that kind of sprites and you need it ASAP. Then I'd do it. Other than that or something else important, any requests will be ignored until christmas holidays. The shop will be open again by saturday ^^

Sorry for any inconvienence. Of course I'll finish an order if it was requested before, so dont worry about that ^^

EDIT3:First of all, A very Merry Christmas to all. Second of all, I'm pleased to say Kayumi's sprite shop is now reopened again. Request all you'd like, I have loads and loads of free time. :3 Merry Christmas! (Oh how I love saying that!)

ScizorPokeball.png
Finally got that done. Just a few more requests to go and I'm completely open =D

Once again, sorry to anyone who has been waiting on a request for a long time.

Sorry!

Woah! 3 edits!

Last edited:
Re: Kayumi's Sprite Shop ReOpened! X3

Bump!

As well as that, I think I may seriously start offering banners. I just got Photoshop, and I'm doing good with it! I really like some of the banners Imade. Yay! Go Me~!

Hey Kayumi,
if i give u a series of images, could you animat them for me?
and cen each lst about 3 seconds before goin to the next image?

I want to aks, in the example you gives, the title of Balloons is "Balloons x3" is that mean 3 Balloons on 1 request? If yes, I want Chimchar, Torchic and Pokabu's Balloons. If no, just make Chimchar please..

Heya kayumi! Finally start making banner huh? I can't wait to see one ;) as for now, I just want to say merry christmas and good luck with the banner and avatar.

Ah well, I request anyway. I want a balloon garchomp, please?

Thank you.

I want to aks, in the example you gives, the title of Balloons is "Balloons x3" is that mean 3 Balloons on 1 request? If yes, I want Chimchar, Torchic and Pokabu's Balloons. If no, just make Chimchar please..
You can request as many balloons as you'd like since I raised the maximum order count to 5. Oh yeah, I forgot! I have a Pokabu balloon on page 6 or something. One second let me find it...
Pokabuballoon.png

Heya kayumi! Finally start making banner huh? I can't wait to see one ;) as for now, I just want to say merry christmas and good luck with the banner and avatar.

Ah well, I request anyway. I want a balloon garchomp, please?

Thank you.

Ok, I will make that Garchomp! Merry Christmas to you to!

Hey Kayumi,
if i give u a series of images, could you animat them for me?
and cen each lst about 3 seconds before goin to the next image?
Yup. I can. :)

HOHOHO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *Dumps sprites down fireplace* PEACE OUT!

GarchompBalloon.png
Torchicballoon.png
Chimcharballoon.png

Last edited:

Frame1.png

frame2.png

Frame3.png

frame4.png

frame5.png

Frame6.png

Frame7.png

so i guess i need each frame to last about 2-3 seconds,
and they should all be in this order.
if you feel anything shoulbe be changed,feel free:p
(btw all of these banners are made by me)

Thanx! ^_^

Hey! Its the Go Rock Quads in Pokemon Ranger! Awesome. :3

I'll start it right now. Also, anyone like this really bad 3 frame ani of Mijumaru doing the Caramelldansen?

MijuCara.gif

*Gets pelted with tomatoes* Lawl

GoRockQuadsMotto.gif

Last edited:

Imma offer Chaos now! They're pretty cute! I say I make them pretty well. But you cant ask for things like Luvdisc or something without a real body. Fish pokemon wont work either. I'll put them in the front later, but feel free to order them. I'll also post an example later. I'm too lazy now. -.-

Oh, yeah. And I think my Rainbowshades...just...dont look....rainbow-y enough. So as well as making some changes to those, I think I may be making something I call Rainbow shape pokemon. Ummmmm... I'm not creative enough to think of a better name. You'll know what it is once I try it out.

Last edited:

Thank you for the balloons, torchic balloon looks very cute. And Merry Christmas. ^_^

Oh, yeah, and I forgot to mention. The X3 is actually the smiley face "X3".

Course! But I'm on my dad's computer now so it may have to wait until tommorow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom