• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it's fine as is. Especially since Rain seems to be the strongest weather so it has plenty of usage. Plus it's on my favorite Poison Mon: Toxicroak.

Speaking of Toxicroak: Poison Jab

Keep. It's probably the best physical Poison-type attack, meaning it's very useful STAB for any Poison-types who favor their physical attack over their special attack.

Sucker Punch

What if I don't have a smoke ball?
then buy pokedolls, they also do the same thing and have been available in just about every game (with sm/usum being the exception). =P

anyway, keep oblivious. it has its uses, plus i like that it got buffed what with resisting intimidate.

solid rock

Keep, it is a great Ability, especially when paired with Life Orb.
Pressure

Back
Top Bottom