• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Keep/Change/Delete

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep but increase its distribution. A special pseudo-Guts is cool and should be a strategy for something, but Unburden is way better on Drifblim.

On that note, Guts

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Keep. It's a genuinely useful Ability that manages to be great without being overpowered.

Quick Feet

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Keep it, but improve distribution, preferably to more special-based Pokemon. It's a cool idea as a speed-based counterpart to Guts, but inflicting a status on yourself to trigger it is either a Toxic Orb (not something you want to do), or a Flame Orb (cuts the attack of the primarily physical Pokemon that get the ability). So having it on somebody who didn't care that they were burned would be cool.

Steadfast

GelpyK

crayon eater
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep, but also improve the distribution. Basically every pokemon that has Steadfast has a better ability you could use instead.

Swarm

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Keep, it's fine as it is. (While that 95% accuracy is a small pet peeve of mine, changing it probably isn't necessary.)

Nuzzle

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I think maybe change and lower its accuracy to 90 or 95. It’s basically a status move and most of those have a chance to miss, which I think is a good thing honestly

Explosion

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Make it effectively a 500 base power move, like it was before the Generation V nerf.
Mimic

PageEmperor

Kermit Seismitoad isn’t real, it can’t hurt you
Reaction score
Keep. Don’t see any reason to change it. The high power is balanced by nerfing the attacking stat afterwards.

Magnet bomb

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Delete. It's fine on paper, I guess, but if you want a physical Steel-type move you have a lot of far better options. Especially when the only three Pokémon that learn it are better off utilizing their Special Attack anyway.

Limber

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Change. Buff it's accuracy to 95% at least to make it more reliable. It often feels like a poor man's Waterfall, especially since it has no added effect, so it doesn't feel worth using when compared to Waterfall.

Speaking of Water moves: Razor Shell

Funnylion

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Change: Make it only have 70 power but with a critical hit rate as it feels more like it could be a water type version of slash.

Electroweb

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Keep it. It's a real useful move with a lot of utility.

Power-Up Punch

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep. It's fine as is, especially since M-Kanga can't abuse the hell out of it anymore.

Regenerator

Funnylion

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep. It's useful for defensive mons that don't have recovery.

Heavy-duty boots

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Keep as is. Flying-types need those.

Pain Split

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep. It's not the best recovery move but it works well enough that I don't see any reason to change it. Plus it helps Mons that lack regular recovery moves like Weezing and Misdreavus.

Mach Punch

Top Bottom