• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Keep/Change/Delete

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Keep. It's existence makes Technician Breloom awesome, and Breloom is one of my favorites.

The Elemental Fangs.

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Change. Make them all like their cousin Poison Fang. 50 BP, but with 100% accuracy and a 50% chance of inflicting their respective status effects. Mostly it would help them get out of the shadow of the elemental punches... but also I just kinda want to watch the world burn with a 50% freeze move. :p

and now you've got me thinking about Technician Breloom, so how about Technician?

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep. It fills its niche, and is fun on Merciless Toxapex.

Howl

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep. It's fine, no need to change it. Especially since it seems to be exclusive to canine Mons, which is fine, as it makes sense.

Slack Off

PageEmperor

Kermit Seismitoad isn’t real, it can’t hurt you
Reaction score
Keep. Really don’t know how to change that.

Double hit

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep. Dual type moves are a really cool idea. No clue why they haven’t gone further with it.

Cotton Guard

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Keep, any three-stage stat boost is good in my book. I'd say more Pokémon should be able to learn it but I feel as though that might make it a tad broken.

Liquid Ooze

Funnylion

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep, a bit situational but I don't see a reason to change it.

Bolt strike

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
I think I'd up the health gain a bit. I know that setting it too high would probably be a bit too much, but surely we could up it to 25% without shattering anything, right?

Accelerock

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep. It's a good move and one of the few 100% accurate physical Rock moves. And I don't mind it being exclusive to Lycanroc Midday and Dusk. Plus it's a priority move so that's always useful.

Speaking of priority: Sucker Punch.

Neyo

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don’t know enough about competitive to go here, but it’s fine, I suppose. Keep.

Leaf Blade

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Change - kick it back down to its initial 70 BP, like all the other Slash variant moves.

Mummy

Chilon

Sorry Skarmory!!!:(
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
Keep: For Ursaring i think its bader than Guts
Magnayen is better with Moxie
And Linoone... obvious no one needs
speed by a priority sweep

Neyo