• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keep/Change/Delete

change. Make its base power 65. That way it has an effective base power of 97.5, giving it reason to be used over ice beam. Alternatively, change its accuracy to 95%.

fluffy

Delete, it's completely useless. All I can think of to make it more useful is making it some kind of Helping Hand but I doubt it would be worth it. Maybe it could give lots of friendship points?

Dive

Last edited:
change. Thematically it only makes sense for the charge turn to remain, but its power could stand to increase to at least 90 to help make up for that. I think 90 or 95 bp sounds fair. Maybe even make it break through protect/detect like phantom force does, wynaut.

scald

Keep. Essentially a must for looking for a specific Nature, and it can also act as a deterrent against status from some users. At most, I’d change it a bit so that it heals from status after some turns, so that your own Synchronizer isn’t hampered too much.

Aeroblast

keep. It's a fine ability so long as the pokemon that get it learn useful recoil moves. I see no reason to delete or change it.

nuzzle

Pretty firm keep, it's a perfectly fine and appropriate signature move. Now if only Diancie got Play Rough too...

Stealth Rock?

Change, give it 100% accuracy or a +3 Attack boost in light of Gen VII's confusion nerf.

Fly?

Back
Top Bottom