• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keep/Change/Delete

keep. It's a useful move, and remains slightly useful even if the pokemon's not passing a stat boost. I do want to comment that I dislike how smogon just banned it completely; like, sure, I'll believe that baton pass could be broken if used in a chain or somefin, and I know they're not a fan of complex bans, but I hardly think it would be too complex if they just limited the move to one pokemon per team or somefin.

draco meteor

change. Make its power doubling effect activate if the opponent switches too. In exchange for this important buff, perhaps lower its accuracy to 90%, or lower its power to 45 bp.

keen eye

change. Give it 100 bp like earthquake while giving it a minor secondary effect, maybe a 10% chance to drop defense or somefin. Just give it a reason to be used over earthquake in singles. Not like many pokemon get the move anyways.

dragon hammer

Keep. It's a very interesting move that is often used to great effect (I'm lookin' as you, Lenora), as it's essentially getting revenge for a fallen friend.

Now, I know exactly what the response is for this one, but, hey, might as well have some fun: Slow Start.

I might as well say this for giggles: Change. I'd actually flip Regigigas' ability entirely. Make it so Attack and Speed are increased for five turns only and then halved after that. This puts Regigigas essentially on a timer for the player to do as much damage as they can before Regigigas suffers the consequences. The opponent is pressured to keep putting on a decent defense against Regigigas and basically stall it if they want to survive.

Overpowered? I dunno, I leave that up to you. :x

Technician

Keep. I love the ability and think it's perfectly fine as it is. The power of moves would be more likely to change than the overall ability I feel. yeah i'm looking at you low sweep

Lunar Dance

change. In addition to giving the opponent the ghost-type, have it lower their stats by some degree too. Also bring back z-moves so pumpkaboo and gourgeist can use z trick-or-treat again. And although it's only indirectly related, give pumpkaboo and gourgeist a reliable physical ghost-type attack so they can hit the opponent for high damage on their new ghost-typing, shadow sneak is weak and phantom force gives them the opportunity to set up or switch out.

explosion

Back
Top Bottom